Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

dam restock and no sz 11
frown.gif

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Edit: so NDC went back to using fedex? I coulda swore they just started using ups, unless it's for overnight only which I doubt it. Hopefully everyone gets their pairs before christmas.
NDC uses FedEx for overnight, UPS for ground.

I'm getting two packages tomorrow, one from FedEx (CG XI's) and one from UPS (White/Red XIII's I ordered on RD + other stuff/Christmas gifts)

so it was some truth to nike employees being able to order their pairs monday for 83?
Some truth?  $*!% was clarified a couple of times in this thread
laugh.gif

Redundant questions, redundant answers.  This forum needs a FAQ section badly.

I appreciate you knowing what you're talking about all the time
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by iMaGe619

there was pretty much FSR. im guessing cancelled orders for those ordered more than the minimum.

i already received an order confirmation.
they had just cancelled my 9.5's and shortly after they put a fsr???????? seriously ndc??

Originally Posted by aZnGTI

Originally Posted by iMaGe619

there was pretty much FSR. im guessing cancelled orders for those ordered more than the minimum.

i already received an order confirmation.
they had just cancelled my 9.5's and shortly after they put a fsr???????? seriously ndc??

buy again/?
glasses.gif

Just placed another order for a size 12. Im new to NDC, once you get a confirmation email you're pretty much set? Or is there still a chance they can cancel?

Think I was just able to order a sz 12. Little big but maybe can find a trade for size 11. Got order confirmation and pending withdrawl showing up in my bank account so hopefully goes through to ship.

Originally Posted by ildiddy

sz 11 will eventually come up

That's wishful thinking... when the doernbechers came up on restock they didn't have 10.5 or 9 (or 9.5 can't remember) and ended up getting an 11, no 10.5 ever came

.. not trying to say it won't come up.. just saying it isn't likely

Originally Posted by MuLLiNs7388

Originally Posted by ildiddy

sz 11 will eventually come up

That's wishful thinking... when the doernbechers came up on restock they didn't have 10.5 or 9 (or 9.5 can't remember) and ended up getting an 11, no 10.5 ever came

.. not trying to say it won't come up.. just saying it isn't likely

that's crazy considering 10.5, 10 and 11 are the most popular sizes. figured they would make more of these sizes. but then again, they are popular for a reason
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by unsportsmanlike

not i jus tried except for entering my cc t looks good to me

try completing the order.. it will take you back to your empty shopping cart if they are out of stock

mad.gif
Im *&%&%# pissed! After going thru hell for 7 hours yesterday to get them I finally try on my pair when I got off of work. the &$%%& left shoe is comfortable as hell and the right shoe is the uncomfortable like no other due to a horrible low patent leather cut which is non existant on the right shoe. WHY JB?!! this is absurd. the patent leather on the front right side of the shoe (toe box) is cut so low on the right shoe that it pinches the pinky toe area which makes it damn near painful. Meanwhile the left shoe feels like heaven because the patent leather is cut high like the 11s are supposed to be. I thought I was doing good by buying these on release day at a known store like footaction but it seems like I have gotten what I would consider to be b grades. They damn sure aint A grades if such a thing exist. If anything I would rather both the shoes be the structured the same good or bad vs having 1 comfortable shoe and 1 painful uncomfortable shoe. feel me? (sigh) Ima try to post pics of em but damn. Does anyone have any suggestions of what I should or can do? I thought about taking em back and exchanging for a pair I can examine first but damn they probably garanteed to be sold out. idk what to do at this point.

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Originally Posted by thapointguy

It just isn't the same without the mesh upper.

uhhh... these never had a mesh upper. Unless you're just referring to them not having it as a personal preference. 

Mesh looks wack. These were never SJ's people.

Shows how much i've been following JB. Never knew that or cared. Since my first pair of XI were the OG Concords, I figure all of them that followed would have mesh upper. Grey leather looks cheap imo.

Back
Top Bottom