Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by J0rdanXIII

I just received my crooked tongues order as well. I'm in Florida. The tracking was updated at every step for me through USPS.com
what day did they ship yours out?  this is all that is says on my tracking

Your item left COVENTRY PARCELFORCE, GREAT BRITAIN on December 22, 2010. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.
ohwell.gif

just got mine from fed ex! thank you niketalk. without the positive replies and feedback and encouragement from those who went through the same, i wouldn't have perservered with all the technical glitches goin' on with ndc!

People who ordered from NDC should got theirs today via fedex. As for people who ordered from Finishline, you should've got the UPS tracking number by now, my FNL order have been shipped out already, scheduled delivery is next Tuesday. This is my first successful online order with both NDC and FNL came through!

Originally Posted by SomethingDunk

Damn everybody getting their order from CT.... my tracking still said that it is in Great Britain

Most likely waiting to get checked by customs and has not been updated by the usps site.

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

Eat or be Eaten down here. Boys going crazy for these J's in Houston. 

I've been down there...

XI's = easy cash money so even hustlers who dont collect will go hard to get their hands on pairs to resell to the public.

Not knocking anyone's hustle...do you...but now that I'm older ad introducing my 5 year old to the shoe game I wish it didnt have to be so ugly...

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

I just received my crooked tongues order as well. I'm in Florida. The tracking was updated at every step for me through USPS.com

Your item left COVENTRY PARCELFORCE, GREAT BRITAIN on December 22, 2010. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.
ohwell.gif

Mine were shipped on 12/21. They said the same yours do on the 22nd as well you will probably get them today.

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

ohwell.gif

Mine were shipped on 12/21. They said the same yours do on the 22nd as well you will probably get them today.
alreadyy thats what i like to hear
pimp.gif

preciate ya

so I copped for my gf's son. he's 3. anyway, his reaction was priceless. He starts jumping up and down, mad excited and puts them on extremely carefully, then he jumps up and down and runs around saying they make him run faster and jump higher.

he then takes them off, sits them down perfectly on the box like they're fine china.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by debs 168

so I copped for my gf's son. he's 3. anyway, his reaction was priceless. He starts jumping up and down, mad excited and puts them on extremely carefully, then he jumps up and down and runs around saying they make him run faster and jump higher.

he then takes them off, sits them down perfectly on the box like they're fine china.
pimp.gif
totally opposite story for me.. copped a toddler size for my niece - she turned one today. she opened up the box, looked at the shoe, pushed it aside, and played with her barney.. SMH. should i expect a totally different reaction when she opens up her little uggs for christmas tomorrow..?

Originally Posted by rareair45

Originally Posted by The7onius

http://www.footalog.com/o.../index.php?CID=4&IID=725 has some sizes, $240 - $250

Yes, if you want some early release pairs......

Just trying to give people options.
Just trying to inform the people of what the are buying into. Sorry!

www.shiptomyshoe.com still has a fsr also for $255. if anyone is still looking for a pair.

these are definitely better than the 08s black/red and the 09s space jams.
too bad the shape on the XI will never be the same as the retro or the originals. don't really like how this new shape look like

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
that's dope, I work @ a school and that's what the pre-k and kindergartens say when they have on their jordans

pimp.gif
thats what i'm talking about...
pimp.gif

UPS just dropped off my two pairs from Eastbay. Props to Eastbay for the excellent package-manship.

Unboxing pics:

img1699a.jpg

img1700r.jpg

img1701ol.jpg

img1702zt.jpg

img1704x.jpg

img1705e.jpg

img1706g.jpg

img1707l.jpg

img1708lv.jpg

img1709o.jpg

Really wishing I could cop two pairs for myself but I already sold the second pair and need the $.

Hope everybody gets their pairs eventually, you won't be disappointed.

Originally Posted by poloman1211

http://www.footalog.com/o.../index.php?CID=4&IID=725 has some sizes, $240 - $250

Yes, if you want some early release pairs......

Just trying to give people options.
Just trying to inform the people of what the are buying into. Sorry!

www.shiptomyshoe.com still has a fsr also for $255. if anyone is still looking for a pair.

Also stock early release shoes.....
Stop downing other sites to try and give yourself buisness, you're selling the 11's for 285 plus 15 for shipping, if someone can get them cheaper elsewhere it's really none of your concern, everytime we post a site you have something negative like your site's the @#$%.

Back
Top Bottom