Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Will smelled the Christmas releases in the air and knew it was time to make his yearly XI mold comments. Hows it going man, haven't seen you in a while?

I'm tight that guy up there paid $330 for some yellowed %#@ Cool Grey XI's, lmao. You could of easily gotten clear soled ones for that price SMH.

BigWorldJust: most 2001 cool greys on ebay that are deadstock with yellow soles go for 400 bucks and up plus shipping, so i think i got a good deal for 330 shipped, and i got sea glow at home to clear up the sole a lot. Most 09 space jam garbage go for 300 bucks on ebay so 330 for some DS 01 cool greys is a good deal i think.

70 pages for this shoe! It is one of my all-time favorites. It is going to be tough for me to get another pair.

70 pages for this shoe! It is one of my all-time favorites. It is going to be tough for me to get another pair.

i was comparing the quality ,comfort, and shape of my 00 DS cool greys to my 09 jams,09 cdp breds and anni xi's and OMG the 2000 cool greys kill those shoes in every aspect. The 2000 cool greys are build like tanks. Feeling like selling my 09 jams and get some 2000 jams now lol . I sea glowed my 2000 cool greys and they look good now.

Not a huge fan of the blue tint on the soles, should have done that with 01 Columbias. But I'll cop these anyway. Too much fire to sleep on.

Originally Posted by moelest

man the shape is nicer than the previous new retros..close to the 2000/2001 ones

i think i might get them..
yeah. no complaints on the shape. Its lookin pretty much on. I own 2 pair of 01's. If the shoe releases with that kinda shape then dudes can't be in here come Dec. complainin about bs. And lookin at that video, that ice blue sole doesnt look as blue as pictures made it look. Lookin more clear than blue. Closer to the anni XI. Anyway, c-c-c-copped.

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

^um, no. The shape is still very off.
It's either on or off, no in betweens

Very off?
laugh.gif
man you're bitter. them thangs are on point. assuming you own some 01s, hold them up to the screen and check that shape again. that shape is on like donkey kong. Fingers crossed here but JB might treat us right this year. See yall in line.

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

^um, no. The shape is still very off.
It's either on or off, no in betweens

i don't know about that. judging by the pictures and videos, the shape is really on and it %@*@ on the other previous 2
pimp.gif

i dont care what yall say, 330 for some DS 01 cool greys is a good price even if the sole is yellow. Yall act like there is no sea glow out there and the 2010's will yellow too after a while also !

Yeh, separation and traction lost.

You can seaglow them all you want, but they will eventually become yellow again - might as well get a brand new pair.

People are talking out their @*#.. Ebay is one of the BEST places to buy jays. Just check the sneaker showcase ebay thread, also 330 for 01s is great. Piss yellow 01s with clean uppers are better than banana shaped blue sole retros. Sole gonna get yellow regardless

thank you RL Treyce for clearing that up lol ! 01 shape is awesome and yellow soles will happen on 01's or 2010's regardless but no banana shape and thin low cut patent leather like on the 2010's lol. Ill still get a pair of 2010's to keep ds for some years and decide what to do after with them if my 01's die on me lol

Back
Top Bottom