Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Right shoe is icy and the left one is clear.  How does that happen?  
laugh.gif

Eh those pics of men sizes are slightly disappointing. White laces look thinner than I expected. Still a buy though.

Originally Posted by nanbeezy

Eh those pics of men sizes are slightly disappointing. White laces look thinner than I expected. Still a buy though.

I completely missed that, I was buys looking at the different colored soles. 

Yeah, the laces look very thin.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Right shoe is icy and the left one is clear.  How does that happen?  
laugh.gif

Noticed that too 
nerd.gif

praying for little to no blue tint....

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

46454_1398006874687_1367716808_31035509_7054676_n.jpg

47686_1398007034691_1367716808_31035512_406587_n.jpg
is it just me or does the carbon fiber look weird? It looks like the kid sizes carbon fiber with the smaller squares.
What size did you order? and I guess there isn't gonna be any special box for these.

Originally Posted by bigj505

patiently waits to see sole swap of these and the anniversary 11s
laugh.gif
this

Arent those GS size?, reason i say this is because  VMV just put up the adult sizes for pre order yesterday. so why does everybody keep getting worked up over the GS size and how they look if the majority of us wear adult sizes.

I guess I should have clarified that these are GS (6.5)

There is a difference in the tint on the sole, but you have to accept the good with the bad when you order shoes 4 months
before they release.

Oh yeah, the dates on the tag say 7-9-2010 to 8-2-10 for those who were wondering.

i was thinking about holding out and waiting for a site to get them in stock and ready to ship but i ended up jumping the gun and  pre-ordering from vmv.
paid 300. shipped for a sz 10.5  First Shipment will ship on or before 30 Sept. 2010
anyone else?
nerd.gif

I just might get a pair for myself.

But Im for sure not going to buy these with my own loot.

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

you gonna be at oakridge over night for these rico?

As or right now.... NO.

I never was a big fan of CGs so The only way ill be copping is if, someone buys them for me and in that case my pair better be on hold or Im staying home and copping off Eastbay.

But if that changes from now till Dec. Ill holla at you. You already know its the same crew as always.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by slamdunkspace

I will get this shoes in a month!

So you can sell them on here just like you are doing in the Flint XIII's thread.  G T F O  Go sell somewhere else.

Back
Top Bottom