Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

I could see Nike doing a pack with the Concord's and slapping a $350 tag on it for Christmas

Just paid 480.00 for my DS cool grey xi's last summer. If only I had known they were gonna drop again.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

I could see Nike doing a pack with the Concord's and slapping a $350 tag on it for Christmas

the pack idea, i wouldnt mind. its like killing two birds with one stone

the retail price tho...........
smh.gif

I really do want to see post production pictures of the shoes! I am not getting too excited until they come out with the pictures. Hope they dont mess em up! But I'll mos likely cop to go along with my 01 Cools, pretty sure they wont murder the shoe...... (I hope
eyes.gif
)

Originally Posted by marley

Just paid 480.00 for my DS cool grey xi's last summer. If only I had known they were gonna drop again.

That's a pretty penny, but hell you got better quality and a better mold. Not to mention, pics haven't surfaced of these and God knows what JB can do to screw a shoe up.

Originally Posted by spizike231

Originally Posted by marley

FYL 
roll.gif
ERR. Wrong @spizike231. marley .....you paid for a shoe that has got a piece of Jordan history there..... a lot of the "older" heads around here know about the chaos those 01's caused back in 01. And I will safely assume yours will be (material wise) superior to the 2010s. But I will cop the 2010s!

^^ agree one hundred.. the quality will not be what it should and the shape will be terrible

Im fine with Ice Blue soles, knowing JB quality, it will last longer.

You guys are really reaching if you think they are going to be the same as the 01's.

As long as they look good, like XI's should, I'll be buying a pair.

pass need sum new concords word is goin around that they might drop sum time near the end of this year mine r beat 2 a pulp post any updates

It's my favorite shoe of all time so I am kinda happy and at the same time sad knowing the will completely %%!$ it up.

this not available till towards end of the year....these will get hyped like crazy like the space jams

I won't be getting these not really a fan of CG XI, but I hope they confirm my favorite XI the Concord.

03/03/2001
Air Jordan XI
136046 011
Medium Grey/White/Cool Grey
$125

jordan_xi-2.gif

We'll never see this again.
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom