Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

i feel you my dude. happened the same thing to me for d infra release over at AZ Mills mall. dudes startin pushin sooon as d door opened. it suprised the heck outta me when foos started pushin nd dippin. lmao.. if i knew dat was going to happen, they wuda seen husain bolt.
roll.gif
  but dudes from chandler fashion mall said they will get it. so i might try my luck there, i wont care this time about peoples feelings. yiee!!

word???  i thought it'd be straight going to az mills, considering there's 10 sneaker spots in there.  sry that happened to you bro.  i sat that pack out, but completed my 'varsity red pack' just last wk, hahaha.  FL had us line up outside by the food court, then handed us nmbrs and told us to come bk at 10.  THEN, had us move the line when we came back, to the employee entrance on the other side.  FL had a good system but dudes was tryin to cut.  then when a group of us were heading to the car, the ese's that got there too late had that east LA stroll heading towards us saying 'aye, lemme see em.'  i'll bring my blade this time IF i don't jump on this $225 preorder cuz the stress isn't worth it.  only reason i went to desert sky is because they had the midnight release.  if i don't get the preorder, you may be seeing me at chandler w/ ya hahaha.  i'd cop from swoosh but i know they'll be $175.  not worth the wait for retail, tax and shipping... oh, and system issues.

looks like it wont come with that slide out box. Sneakernews.com just posted some pics w/ the reg jordan box but with grey shoes inserts.. but eff the box,, check whats in it people. it look so great that it looks like "B-GRADES!" lmfao.. if this is what b-grades look like, then im officially out of the A-GRADE game. hahaha people crack me up. keep postin them "B-GRADE" comments yall. lol

Originally Posted by khadafi252

i feel you my dude. happened the same thing to me for d infra release over at AZ Mills mall. dudes startin pushin sooon as d door opened. it suprised the heck outta me when foos started pushin nd dippin. lmao.. if i knew dat was going to happen, they wuda seen husain bolt.
roll.gif
  but dudes from chandler fashion mall said they will get it. so i might try my luck there, i wont care this time about peoples feelings. yiee!!

word???  i thought it'd be straight going to az mills, considering there's 10 sneaker spots in there.  sry that happened to you bro.  i sat that pack out, but completed my 'varsity red pack' just last wk, hahaha.  FL had us line up outside by the food court, then handed us nmbrs and told us to come bk at 10.  THEN, had us move the line when we came back, to the employee entrance on the other side.  FL had a good system but dudes was tryin to cut.  then when a group of us were heading to the car, the ese's that got there too late had that east LA stroll heading towards us saying 'aye, lemme see em.'  i'll bring my blade this time IF i don't jump on this $225 preorder cuz the stress isn't worth it.  only reason i went to desert sky is because they had the midnight release.  if i don't get the preorder, you may be seeing me at chandler w/ ya hahaha.  i'd cop from swoosh but i know they'll be $175.  not worth the wait for retail, tax and shipping... oh, and system issues.

lol fa real. its so much trouble waiting for hours plus not even sure if u'll make it alive in line. i got the last last pair of d infras. so i got lucky. dude behind me didnt tho. lmao.. i know it will be more crazy dan dat for these cool greys. what pisses me off is people would buy pairs just to sell. shoot they got a beat up pair of vans on RD tells me they dont know nuthing about jordans other than people wud pay grip for em. lol makes me wna slap a dude in d face.  

people are just trying to help out those that are purchasing early. no hate or anything.
the space jams last yr varied from the final release. simply things such as the jumpman jordan on the tongue were not lined up on the 3rd lace hole on early release pairs.

please dont think a shoe needs to be marked B on the shoe to make them Bgrades. fact is, these shoes are smuggled from the factories with no quality control done to them. some pairs come out good (they could have been agrades from the start) while others are defective. the sellers dont care. they just want money.

im personally too cheap to drop 260 on some shoes i can get for retail in a couple of months. at that point, id just drop a lil more and get the 2000s since i like those better anyways.

to each his own tho. no sense of really arguing about it.

Originally Posted by bigj505

im personally too cheap to drop 260 on some shoes i can get for retail in a couple of months. at that point, id just drop a lil more and get the 2000s since i like those better anyways.

I mean, you can justify the fact that you won't have to wait in line, but a lot of these dudes spending the $260, are still gonna line up on release day anyway.   Congrats to those who crap out money, but even if, I wouldn't want to take a risk at $260. 
No way, no how.   $260 is still $260 the last time I checked.

I come to realize, if you really want a pair on release day, you will get it.  It's that simple.  

And yeah, I'm too cheap, I can wait for release day. 

i think people tend to forget EVERYONE dont live in a major city.. sum people live in cities where its not a sneaker store for around hour or two.. everybody dont have a sneaker store on every street around them... then trying to cop kicks off a site on that release date midnight you sure is trying your luck with that anything can happen with that.. if the kicks mean sumthin to you and u may experience problems trying to cop on release date (freeway voice) get it EARLY!

Originally Posted by vipersupra

looks like it wont come with that slide out box. Sneakernews.com just posted some pics w/ the reg jordan box but with grey shoes inserts.. but eff the box,, check whats in it people. it look so great that it looks like "B-GRADES!" lmfao.. if this is what b-grades look like, then im officially out of the A-GRADE game. hahaha people crack me up. keep postin them "B-GRADE" comments yall. lol

foreal...thats my size too
pimp.gif

cant wait till i get mines in
nerd.gif

i dont understand y every1 going crazy 4 these colorways..noy a fan...concords are the best 1's...release them again please

i dont understand y every1 going crazy 4 these colorways..not a fan...concords are the best 1's...release them again please

Originally Posted by doak

i dont understand y every1 going crazy 4 these colorways..not a fan...concords are the best 1's...release them again please

Just because you're not a fan, not everyone has to follow opinions, and what you think.  

Democracy.

Originally Posted by doak

i dont understand y every1 going crazy 4 these colorways..noy a fan...concords are the best 1's...release them again please

because some people didnt get a chance to cop the og and much rather pay 245 than 300 plus to a yellowed pair of cool greys.

laugh.gif
Now that theres info on all the heat droppin '11 Im definately skipping on these.
Wouldnt it be funny if they sat due to everybody doing the same.

Some new pics...(courtesy of sneakerfiles.com)

air-jordan-retro-11-cool-grey-new-packaging-031.jpg

air-jordan-retro-11-cool-grey-new-packaging-021.jpg

air-jordan-retro-11-cool-grey-new-packaging-0711.jpg

air-jordan-retro-11-cool-grey-new-packaging-081.jpg

air-jordan-retro-11-cool-grey-new-packaging-011.jpg

I've noticed an inconsistent shape on this shoe, hopefully it's done similar to these..

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

I mean, you can justify the fact that you won't have to wait in line, but a lot of these dudes spending the $260, are still gonna line up on release day anyway.   Congrats to those who crap out money, but even if, I wouldn't want to take a risk at $260. 
No way, no how.   $260 is still $260 the last time I checked.

I come to realize, if you really want a pair on release day, you will get it.  It's that simple.  

And yeah, I'm too cheap, I can wait for release day. 

i learned the hard way about dropping 260+ on an early release pair, the tag didnt line up with the 3rd lace, not to mention the ankle collar was bend down.. i could go on and on, but i ll just get up early and pay retail..
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

I've noticed an inconsistent shape on this shoe, hopefully it's done similar to these..
Dem is some nice pics somebody took there! I've been making posts on Sole Collector.com but they never submited. So I've decided to make some on NT. You know those should come in the same box the Space Jams came in. That would be special.  And the box should be the same color as the shoes themselves.

Originally Posted by jordanize84

Dem is some nice pics somebody took there! I've been making posts on Sole Collector.com but they never submited. So I've decided to make some on NT. You know those should come in the same box the Space Jams came in. That would be special.  And the box should be the same color as the shoes themselves.

^ I agree, jus to have the same shoe horns as the spacejams aint nuffin special when you put the shoes in a regular jordan box smh....if your going to do all that you might as well give them a special box too smh 

people are just trying to help out those that are purchasing early. no hate or anything.
the space jams last yr varied from the final release. simply things such as the jumpman jordan on the tongue were not lined up on the 3rd lace hole on early release pairs.

please dont think a shoe needs to be marked B on the shoe to make them Bgrades. fact is, these shoes are smuggled from the factories with no quality control done to them. some pairs come out good (they could have been agrades from the start) while others are defective. the sellers dont care. they just want money.

QFT. Like I've been saying. People don't understand the true meaning of B-Grade. Those Sneakerfile pics confirmed what I said on the previous page. Early release pairs will come in standard JB box, relabeled by reseller if you're lucky. Not the finished official box/packaging.

I'm the same way. No need to drop $260 on a shoe that will be easily had at the end of the year. If you put in the time and effort, you can come out with numerous pairs on RD. I had my crack at 5+ FSR's of the Space Jams at 4 different stores, and I only grabbed my sizes and what I needed. I'm not in the reselling on RD game. 3 months isn't too far away for the official release. But I ain't about to tell the next man how to spend his $$$. It's just funny that even the early releases get bought up for such a premium. Especially the B-Grades.

Originally Posted by jordanize84

^ I agree, jus to have the same shoe horns as the spacejams aint nuffin special when you put the shoes in a regular jordan box smh....if your going to do all that you might as well give them a special box too smh 

It's too soon to judge, but something tells me that these aren't the actually complete package. I hope that I'm right. I just can't see these coming in a standard box. I'm going to wait for more pictures to surface, before I settle into any though of this being the packaging for these shoes.

Originally Posted by vipersupra

Originally Posted by khadafi252

roll.gif

lol fa real. its so much trouble waiting for hours plus not even sure if u'll make it alive in line. i got the last last pair of d infras. so i got lucky. dude behind me didnt tho. lmao.. i know it will be more crazy dan dat for these cool greys. what pisses me off is people would buy pairs just to sell. shoot they got a beat up pair of vans on RD tells me they dont know nuthing about jordans other than people wud pay grip for em. lol makes me wna slap a dude in d face.  

you guys planning on getting these from FTL or FNL at Chandler? I know a dude at FNL and he said the cool grey's will be the same story as the space jams last year for their store (as in all the employees bought up the space jams so by the time they opened there was like maybe 2-3 pairs left)

I'm probably just gonna try my luck ordering online. I've been pretty lucky on release dates with getting online orders thru. I got my infrared pack and space jams online.

What's up with the carbon fiber in the middle? I think these are gonna come pre cracked just like my jams came last yr....
ohwell.gif
sick.gif

I'm skipping this release.

Back
Top Bottom