Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

its really sad that dudes are genuinely trying to help yet the overseas sellers are being defended.
memphis took all of that time to explain his personal experiences and all eddo has to say is the sites memphis mention sold for too much and the current prices are reasonable
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by bigj505

its really sad that dudes are genuinely trying to help yet the overseas sellers are being defended.
memphis took all of that time to explain his personal experiences and all eddo has to say is the sites memphis mention sold for too much and the current prices are reasonable
30t6p3b.gif

I dont think you understood my post correctly.  I am merely saying that he isnt comparing apples to apples and oranges to oranges.  The worst offenders he listed, i dont ever consider buying from them, because for $100 over retail thats way overkill.  Yet if we are talking about 40 to 50 dollars over retail and that includes shipping? You bet i would consider it, especially if i were to buy them to rock and not to stock anyway.  You honestly can tell me that wearing them on the street ppl are actually gonna notice the minor imperfections?  No, all they will see if a fresh pair of Cool Grey XI.  
The way you guys post stuff, i dont necessarily see it as help.  It looks to me, more like ppl trying to bring others down for paying a tad bit over retail, because they wont to avoid the hassle of camping out, which is quite sad.  Especially someone who is supposedly trying to help, has to drop a bombshell that he now gets shoes on release day for "under retail."  I mean really?  what part of that is trying to help?  Now if he offers to get ppl shoes on release day for under retail and avoid camping, then heck yea, i am all for it.

Like i said b-grades or not, if you're wearing them anyhow, it shouldnt even matter.  Help is only intended for ppl who actually needs them.  You dont "help" ppl when they obviously made it clear that they dont need help.

I in no way shape or form support oversea sellers in my post.  I have bought my fair shares of shoes early and not all of them came as "perfect" pairs, but i know for a damn fact that when i wear them outside, i havent had one single person come up to me to tell me how messed up my shoes are.  Take it for what its worth, its just .02/opinion.  If you dont agree with it, so be it, just dont interpret my opinion as supporting overseas sellers.

@ memphissfinest :::: sorry to hear that man. yea i totally understand why u staying away from early release pairs now. ive only orderd from onseaker once and i thought the pair i got was fine. also couple from rmk but not early releases just pairs i missd out on. well see how my pair from Jay look. i honestly onli pulled the trigger knowing that i most likely wont be gettin the CG on RD to the fact that millions of people will be in line. thats just ridick to me. lining up for hours only to find out my size are all gone soon as people infront of me went in and out of FootLocker.. plus i really think 50 60$ (included shippin) isnt that bad for 3months early. thats just me tho..

Originally Posted by vipersupra

i honestly onli pulled the trigger knowing that i most likely wont be gettin the CG on RD to the fact that millions of people will be in line. thats just ridick to me. lining up for hours only to find out my size are all gone soon as people infront of me went in and out of FootLocker.. plus i really think 50 60$ (included shippin) isnt that bad for 3months early. thats just me tho..
That's what's wrong with people nowadays, so many resellers, and hypebeasts.  They make it difficult for the average fan or consumer to acquire them.

And then people overseas get into the game. 
laugh.gif

All I want is my 1 pair, and I'll be out of there quickly. 

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by sincere

Yeah...I remember when you was jumping all over early release during the beginning of this year and late last year. I always suspected that these early releases were B-Grades. I've seen your mind change about early releases as of lately, so I know that you must have figured out that it wasn't worth the dough to get early releases; especially if they're B-Grades. How many of those early releases looked different from the actual release? Can you give some examples? Oh yeah, who were some of the people or sites that you were copping from? It was be greatly appreciated if you share this, because this forum is supposed to inform
pimp.gif
YES SIR, YOU ARE CORRECT. I'VE COPPED EVERY SINGLE PAIR OF JORDANS THAT CAME OUT STARTING WITH THE TRUE BLUE 3'S LAST YEAR EARLY. WITH THE EXCEPTION OF THE SPACE JAMS, INFRARED PACK, AND CHERRY 12'S WHICH I BOUGHT IN STORE FOR LESS THAN RETAIL. EVERY SINGLE ONE LOOKED NOTICABLY DIFFERENT FROM THE ACTUAL RELEASE. SO MUCH SO, AND I HATE TO ADMIT, THAT I HAD TO BUY THE ACTUAL RELEASE AND SWITCH MY EARLY RELEASE PAIR WITH THE ACTUAL RELEASE AND THEN RETURN THEM BECAUSE THESE SITES WOULDN'T ACCEPT RETURNS. THE FACT OF NOT HAVING THE ORIGINAL BOX ALSO IRKED ME AS WELL.

I MEAN LIKE WHAT ONE OF THE DUDES IN HERE SAID IF YOU DONT LIVE CLOSE TO A SNEAKERSPOT THAN IT MIGHT BE WORTH THE RISK OF BUYING EARLY IF YOU DONT CARE ABOUT DEFECTS OR HAVING THE ORIGINAL BOX BUT I FELT LIKE A FOOL BUYING EARLY B GRADES FOR 250 SOMETIMES CLOSE TO 300 DOLLARS SHIPPED AND THEN FIND OUT COME RELEASE DAY THAT THEY ARE SITTING ON THE SHELVES. EVEN JAMS SAT UP HERE. I BOUGHT MY SIZE 2 WEEKS AFTER RELEASE DATE....SO FROM NOW ON I JUST CHILL AND WAIT FOR THEM TO DROP IN STORE AND HIT UP MY CONNECT FOR THAT PLAYER PRICE   
laugh.gif

EXAMPLES...HMMM, THE MOST NOTICABLE PAIR I BOUGHT THAT WAS OFF WERE THE TRUE BLUE 3'S, BRED 12'S AND THE WHITE VARSITY RED 6'S. ALL HAD THAT PAUL WALL SITTIN SIDEWAYS TONGUE THAT WERE TOO SHORT. CAME DIRTY IN THE BOX LIKE THEY HITCHED A RIDE IN A SLAVE SHIP FROM CHINA. MATTER OF FACT EVERY PAIR I BOUGHT CAME DINGY. LIKE *@@? WHOEVER IS STEALING THESE SHOES NEEDS TO WASH THEIR HANDS OR SOME %^&*. LINES  AND STITCHING ON EACH SHOE WAS PHUUCKED UP. BUT HEY I MAY BE A PERFECTIONIST. O, AND I THINK I BOUGHT FROM JUST ABOUT EVERYONE BUT THESE WERE THE WORSE:

AIR RANDY
PROMO SHOES
VMV
OSNEAKER
ETC......
Thanks Memphis. I truly appreciate it. I really wanted somebody who has purchase early releases to share their honest thoughts and experiences. Thanks again.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by sincere

Yeah...I remember when you was jumping all over early release during the beginning of this year and late last year. I always suspected that these early releases were B-Grades. I've seen your mind change about early releases as of lately, so I know that you must have figured out that it wasn't worth the dough to get early releases; especially if they're B-Grades. How many of those early releases looked different from the actual release? Can you give some examples? Oh yeah, who were some of the people or sites that you were copping from? It was be greatly appreciated if you share this, because this forum is supposed to inform
pimp.gif
YES SIR, YOU ARE CORRECT. I'VE COPPED EVERY SINGLE PAIR OF JORDANS THAT CAME OUT STARTING WITH THE TRUE BLUE 3'S LAST YEAR EARLY. WITH THE EXCEPTION OF THE SPACE JAMS, INFRARED PACK, AND CHERRY 12'S WHICH I BOUGHT IN STORE FOR LESS THAN RETAIL. EVERY SINGLE ONE LOOKED NOTICABLY DIFFERENT FROM THE ACTUAL RELEASE. SO MUCH SO, AND I HATE TO ADMIT, THAT I HAD TO BUY THE ACTUAL RELEASE AND SWITCH MY EARLY RELEASE PAIR WITH THE ACTUAL RELEASE AND THEN RETURN THEM BECAUSE THESE SITES WOULDN'T ACCEPT RETURNS. THE FACT OF NOT HAVING THE ORIGINAL BOX ALSO IRKED ME AS WELL.

I MEAN LIKE WHAT ONE OF THE DUDES IN HERE SAID IF YOU DONT LIVE CLOSE TO A SNEAKERSPOT THAN IT MIGHT BE WORTH THE RISK OF BUYING EARLY IF YOU DONT CARE ABOUT DEFECTS OR HAVING THE ORIGINAL BOX BUT I FELT LIKE A FOOL BUYING EARLY B GRADES FOR 250 SOMETIMES CLOSE TO 300 DOLLARS SHIPPED AND THEN FIND OUT COME RELEASE DAY THAT THEY ARE SITTING ON THE SHELVES. EVEN JAMS SAT UP HERE. I BOUGHT MY SIZE 2 WEEKS AFTER RELEASE DATE....SO FROM NOW ON I JUST CHILL AND WAIT FOR THEM TO DROP IN STORE AND HIT UP MY CONNECT FOR THAT PLAYER PRICE   
laugh.gif

EXAMPLES...HMMM, THE MOST NOTICABLE PAIR I BOUGHT THAT WAS OFF WERE THE TRUE BLUE 3'S, BRED 12'S AND THE WHITE VARSITY RED 6'S. ALL HAD THAT PAUL WALL SITTIN SIDEWAYS TONGUE THAT WERE TOO SHORT. CAME DIRTY IN THE BOX LIKE THEY HITCHED A RIDE IN A SLAVE SHIP FROM CHINA. MATTER OF FACT EVERY PAIR I BOUGHT CAME DINGY. LIKE *@@? WHOEVER IS STEALING THESE SHOES NEEDS TO WASH THEIR HANDS OR SOME %^&*. LINES  AND STITCHING ON EACH SHOE WAS PHUUCKED UP. BUT HEY I MAY BE A PERFECTIONIST. O, AND I THINK I BOUGHT FROM JUST ABOUT EVERYONE BUT THESE WERE THE WORSE:

AIR RANDY
PROMO SHOES
VMV
OSNEAKER
ETC......
Man...I hate yuku!!!!!!!!!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by vipersupra

i honestly onli pulled the trigger knowing that i most likely wont be gettin the CG on RD to the fact that millions of people will be in line. thats just ridick to me. lining up for hours only to find out my size are all gone soon as people infront of me went in and out of FootLocker.. plus i really think 50 60$ (included shippin) isnt that bad for 3months early. thats just me tho..
That's what's wrong with people nowadays, so many resellers, and hypebeasts.  They make it difficult for the average fan or consumer to acquire them.

And then people overseas get into the game. 
laugh.gif

All I want is my 1 pair, and I'll be out of there quickly. 

lol seriously.. one time, this lady infront of me was on the phone with sumone who wanted a pair. she took both the sizes i was gon get. so as her boi who didnt even get his size coz it was sold out still bought random pairs.. i was like are you serious?? dats a BITC& move.

why are people still arguing about buying the shoe early? the arguments against the issue are USELESS. who cares if you receive a b-grade? unless you pay mad attention to detail, no one IS GOING TO NOTICE. stop harassing dudes on how they want to spend their money. if they have the means to acquire the CG's early, more power to them. i almost bought from slandunkspace.com UNTIL i saw that $33 shipping. that's almost $100 over retail. that's kind of hard to swallow. BUT, if it saves me from almost getting mugged like last year for the SJ drop, it's worth it.

Im not going to front at all,that pair on the last page the white kid had on his youtube is straight heat.I hope all pairs look like them and that picture from the last page.

here my thing sum can relate sum cant.. if you live in country where its not a sneaker store unless you wanna drive a hour or two just to get to sneaker spot.. these sneaker stores aint the nicest people over the phone you ask them about a product they act little slow.. really how much people who work in these stores really know sneakers sumtimes they do sumtimes they dont. i remember literally calling 5 stores about space jams and around two weeks early and none of them would give me a clear answer.. so i had to go in the store literally and ask they still was acting little slow about the release..most of them just know how ring them up and tell you the total. so like jayz say "cant knock the hustle" cop those kicks early but if you got alot kick stores around ur way then release date should be fairly eazy to cop..

I've done my fair share of purchasing them early and they were never really up to par.

Either way whoever wants to pick them up more power to you, but you ARE better off on release dates.

Originally Posted by grownmendonthate

Im not going to front at all,that pair on the last page the white kid had on his youtube is straight heat.I hope all pairs look like them and that picture from the last page.

lol this is the shortest post i thnk i ever seen u write homie lol

should i pull the trigger on cool grey size 11s early I wear a size 14 but my connect is going to charge me 300 without special box or 350 with special box. Also, size 14s are rare nowdays so what yall think

Originally Posted by seanj4523

should i pull the trigger on cool grey size 11s early I wear a size 14 but my friend is going to charge me 300 without special box or 350 with special box. Also, size 14s are rare nowdays so what yall think
hell no wait 350 for a special box what kind of friend is that
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by seanj4523

should i pull the trigger on cool grey size 11s early I wear a size 14 but my friend is going to charge me 300 without special box or 350 with special box. Also, size 14s are rare nowdays so what yall think

Some friend
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom