Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by eddo1005

yea CT shipping confirmation came.  Same question though, if you bought pairs on europe sites, were u guys charged a foreign transaction fee?

I ordered a pair through paypal and one through my mastercard debit on CT and both came to about 190.

You'll be alright, handsome guy.

*hugs for affirmation*

^read in earlier posts from other NT members that the blue soles will turn to the clear sole, which leads to the yellow sole. so...not really sure why people are against having their soles last a bit longer than they normally would.

So there's people outside Niketown in NYC already? I saw these all over the city at mom and pop stores on Saturday for sale early. Found a place selling for $215. I can't imagine sitting outside for 4 days is worth saving $40.

Tried Hanon had a the 10 in my cart. Registered and within minutes it sold out...
AHHHH idk what I am going to do lol.
Online is my best shot. I will try to two pairs just to be sure to get one.

Originally Posted by r00m112

So there's people outside Niketown in NYC already? I saw these all over the city at mom and pop stores on Saturday for sale early. Found a place selling for $215. I can't imagine sitting outside for 4 days is worth saving $40.

You've got to be kidding me? Are you serious? There's really people already lining up at Midtown, Niketown?

Has anyone had any luck finding those ridiculous socks in stock at any stores? I feel like wasting some money on a gag gift so I don't want to order it online, but the shops I've been to said they weren't even going to try to sell them after their rep showed them a sample.

QFT!!!im glad i dont have to camp out for these i got my pair goodluck to everybody

What's the weather?
I would do it miami but nyc? naahh but how do you use the bathroom and eat? I never camped out.

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Man, y'all are crazy with this whole international shipping stuff. They drop in three days here. There will be plenty to go around...

And you say this why??? I stay in Atlanta and last year the Sj a general release were sold out by noon.  There arent plenty to go around.  A good amount of people will be left empty handed

Originally Posted by eddo1005

Those that ordered from CT with a credit card and no paypal, were u guys charged a foreign transaction fee? Those that used paypal with a credit card, were u guys charged a foreign transaction fee?

Just wondering, cause i was charged. This could be bank/card specific, so everyone's answer might be different.

I payed through paypal and wasnt charged any extra fees.  And people worried about CT's shipping just check their twitter that is the most updated info without having to email them.  They said theyre working on getting all friday orders out/

Originally Posted by rauls054

QFT!!!im glad i dont have to camp out for these i got my pair goodluck to everybody

wow people is really camped out this early for a pair of kicks SMH the best I could do is get up early wow some people man this is crazy somebody might get hurt this year and it aint gonna be me looks like imma have to bring the goons out wit me this year
tired.gif

Originally Posted by DonJuan23

Man, y'all are crazy with this whole international shipping stuff. They drop in three days here. There will be plenty to go around...

And you say this why??? I stay in Atlanta and last year the Sj a general release were sold out by noon.  There arent plenty to go around.  A good amount of people will be left empty handed
noon you lucky bro Im from NYC and by 10 they was sold out
alien.gif

Originally Posted by sammietheboss

Originally Posted by DonJuan23

noon you lucky bro Im from NYC and by 10 they was sold out
alien.gif

Lol when i say noon im not saying full size run.  It may be a store or two with a sz 15 or so left.  You already know sz9-12 is gone within minutes 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Sexy Beast from the East

you guys think eastbay.com and finishline.com are gonna crash Wednesday night around 11:50pm?

It's a given that Eastbay, Finishline, Footlocker, etc. will crash.

That has been the norm for major, hyped up releases for the past few years.

Good luck to everyone trying to secure their pairs, especially from those European sites.

I am surprised it took people this long to line up. i would have thought the lines would have started over the weekend. This will be the most epic sneaker release of all time.

^ I think one of the most epic releases in my 10 years of collecting was the Espo Pharrell release at NTSF.

Originally Posted by marley

I am surprised it took people this long to line up. i would have thought the lines would have started over the weekend. This will be the most epic sneaker release of all time.

wait, people lining up already
eek.gif
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom