Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

damn.  I'll be out of the country when they release.  You guys think re-sale value is gonna be like the space jams now?

For those of you WONDERING..

Most places have between 20 - 30 pairs of this shoe with the exception of online retailers, NT Chi, and HOH Chi (both stores). KEEP READING..

They're TRUE TO SIZE. Not a space jam fit. I know this because I had many many pairs that sold after I tried on sizes 10.5, 11, and 11.5. I wear an 11 on a regular. Stayed with an 11. My space jams are 11.5 and fit the same as these CG's.

NT Chicago doesn't have 800 pairs, probably WAY less. More like 200 or so. I will confirm this tomorrow and not today because I don't want to bother people in the middle of the night with annoying questions while they're probably asleep.

HOH Chicago in North Riverside got 200 pairs. FACT. Oh and also, if you got a ticket from there and the last three digits are over 201, you're out of luck. You're not getting a pair from there. I hope they called or emailed you telling you this. If you didn't know, now you do. Call and confirm.

Hope that answers a lot of your questions.

Originally Posted by erdmanboy2220

Hey do you guys think i should cop early well not early now but spring for them on release date or do you think resellers prices will be too extreme like the spacejams were and still are???

30t6p3b.gif
man at this point, what do u think? Ofcourse resellers prices will be extreme like the spacejams. Cop for retail as early as you can dude.

Originally Posted by Mannchyld

Originally Posted by HP31308

7 mile and what?

I wanna say Greenfield. The last shoe I got there were the Eggplant Foams. I'll check for my receipt in the morning. I'm pretty sure it's Greenfield though.

Greenfield? Lol you ain't from Detroit. There's one on seven mile and evergreen and another on seven mile and livernois. Don't go to them cuz I know people who wait out in the parking lot to get there pairs if you know what I'm saying.

My crooked tongues order was succesful they verified via email. my hanon account status says that my order failed but some how there is another order that went thru.

Originally Posted by coryturner

Damn tickets to northriver side hoh???? I might go to the hoh on state street they open at 8
Im pretty sure State St. is doing a midnight release...

I know one of the HOH is doing it, and I cant see it being Riverside, too ghetto...lol    

State St. HOH did tickets too. They open at midnight. Same Regional manager, same methods. Ya'll better be on your A game and be prepared to do some work to get your pairs if you don't have tickets or arrangements beforehand. Don't wait until the last minute.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

State St. HOH did tickets too. They open at midnight. Same Regional manager, same methods. Ya'll better be on your A game and be prepared to do some work to get your pairs if you don't have tickets or arrangements beforehand. Don't wait until the last minute.
yep, thats why I HATE living out here.  Got screwed out of SJ's, not going to happen this year!

I called and they said they open at 8 something told me they was on bs 
30t6p3b.gif

edit: I hate living in the chicagoland area when it comes to big shoe releases

Originally Posted by coryturner

I called and they said they open at 8 something told me they was on bs 
30t6p3b.gif

edit: I hate living in the chicagoland area when it comes to big shoe releases

Yep, I would say its the worst. I HATE it, make me wanna move back to AZ.

been wearing my 11's around las vegas....we been having a little rain but who cares
The blue soles hold up really nice

ICEY

Originally Posted by Koudie From BroOklyn

Will these be hard to get, like the space jam's release ?
Every XI will be hard to get from now on because of the reselling going on. 

I wore mines twice..... on gloomy days and they still have the eye grabbing attention..... without the sun giving them that pop......... i payed 60 Over retail but to had them on my feet two weeks already and to got the attention from the sneaker community is worth the extra cash...... plus by looking at people run around last min trying to find them i feel like is cool for them but i could not imagine NOT gettin these.... real sick shoe

i also ordered through hanonshop...and my email says processed....how did you all see a fail status??  they send another email to you guys???

Originally Posted by ipitomi

i also ordered through hanonshop...and my email says processed....how did you all see a fail status??  they send another email to you guys???

I had a failed status one earlier, but it was my fault because I tried entering in my credit card info without actually turning on the lights and put in my old CVS info. When I realized I'd made a mistake at their security page I stopped what I was doing and redid the order and it went through. My order processed at 20-12-2010 10:52:17.

yea i only have a processed email from hanon but no other info.. So i think i am good but i would feel better if i get a shipped email

Back
Top Bottom