Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

i just came from 34 street and there are 4 people camping outside footaction in the freezing cold over night

jesus if you want them that bad pay a little extra
Ducktales*
Someone pleeeease take a pic 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i am telling ya there out there

Originally Posted by Rgriffin32641

Already payed retail for my pair and they are being held until i get of work Thursday. Its a great feeling to have connects.
me to but x2 for me
smokin.gif

I called around today, a lot of places are doing midnite releases, i called hibbetts dude told me they did a pre order and they already sold out. that seem suspect to me

i called a champs and ask what time they opening , the chick told me she cant give out that info cause she doesnt know it yet... i was like yeahhhhhh oookkkkk

since i work during the day and miss all the restocks, i guess i will be at the mall around 10ish, and have my homegirl on NT, waiting for the ndc link to be posted

atleast i live in FL and dont have to worry about freezing temps

I hope this release goes as smoothly as last years space jams. I was able to copp my girls sz and double up on my sz with no prob with some help from a very reliable connect. We'll see wuts good come tomorrow night/early thursday morn. Good Luck to everyone trying to copp.

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

I called around today, a lot of places are doing midnite releases, i called hibbetts dude told me they did a pre order and they already sold out. that seem suspect to me

i called a champs and ask what time they opening , the chick told me she cant give out that info cause she doesnt know it yet... i was like yeahhhhhh oookkkkk

since i work during the day and miss all the restocks, i guess i will be at the mall around 10ish, and have my homegirl on NT, waiting for the ndc link to be posted

If it was the hibbetts in University mall they started their presale on Monday when they opened. They said they were opening at 10, but when my homeboy got there at 9:50 they were already open. He got the last 9.5 they had and much of the list was full.They got a total of 12 pairs.

Same thing EVERY time with a big release.

Dudes trying to hype, others trying to under hype. "oh more than enough"

My connect, this, my connect that.

Dudes ordering from obscure websites and being salty later.

My Package arrived in East Syracuse, New York at 2:00 PM today...Your gonna tell me UPS couldn't drop it off at my crib? Smh

I guess I'll have to wait until the morning

for my houston folks,

greenspoint/sharpstown mall for the win? or are there better options?
im new to houston

thanks fam.

im 
laugh.gif
at some of my friends who have the deer in the headlights mentality with this release.  they have no connects, haven't been calling stores, or asking around like how they should if they really want them.  i tried to be helpful by showing them some of the websites that restocked like hanon shop  but their skeptical to order from there yet have no problem waiting on line at a store which they have no clue how many pairs are in that store. 

oh well sucks for them.

Originally Posted by J0rdanXIII

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

If it was the hibbetts in University mall they started their presale on Monday when they opened. They said they were opening at 10, but when my homeboy got there at 9:50 they were already open. He got the last 9.5 they had and much of the list was full.They got a total of 12 pairs.
Yeah that was the hibbetts, are in tampa are the surrounding area ?

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

im 
laugh.gif
at some of my friends who have the deer in the headlights mentality with this release.  they have no connects, haven't been calling stores, or asking around like how they should if they really want them.  i tried to be helpful by showing them some of the websites that restocked like hanon shop  but their skeptical to order from there yet have no problem waiting on line at a store which they have no clue how many pairs are in that store. 

oh well sucks for them.
Some of your friends ? That sounds like 85% of the people in this thread 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by 335i

Originally Posted by AquaGrape2345

AM i the only person who has yet to receive shipping conformation from CT?

I'm still waiting too
MAN I ORDERED MINE FRIDAY STILL NOTHIN I JUST EMAILED THEM TO CANCEL MY ORDER SHOULDVE DID IT YESTERDAY AFTER I DIDNT RECEIVE MY TRACKING NOW I HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEM TO REFUND MY MONEY INTO MY PAYPAL THEN I HAVE TO WAIT FOR PAYPAL TO TRANSFER THAT $190 INTO MY BANK ACCOUNT 
mad.gif
 THAT COULDVE BEEN A EXTRA PAIR PICKED UP AT THE MALL THURSDAY 
mad.gif
 UK FTL

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

Originally Posted by 335i

Originally Posted by AquaGrape2345

AM i the only person who has yet to receive shipping conformation from CT?

I'm still waiting too
MAN I ORDERED MINE FRIDAY STILL NOTHIN I JUST EMAILED THEM TO CANCEL MY ORDER SHOULDVE DID IT YESTERDAY AFTER I DIDNT RECEIVE MY TRACKING NOW I HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEM TO REFUND MY MONEY INTO MY PAYPAL THEN I HAVE TO WAIT FOR PAYPAL TO TRANSFER THAT $190 INTO MY BANK ACCOUNT 
mad.gif
 THAT COULDVE BEEN A EXTRA PAIR PICKED UP AT THE MALL THURSDAY 
mad.gif
 UK FTL
Why not just wait for them to ship?

I didn't get a shipping confirmation yet either, but I am sure they are trying their best to ship out all of the pairs.

Back
Top Bottom