Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by BinYe

Originally Posted by KB8virginia

Here we go! LET THE HYPE BEGIN!!

"TOO HYPE! Can't touch this..."

*does side-shuffle dance across the screen while gyrating neck in tremor/exorcist like positions*

"Oh oh whoa oh OH WHOA OH!!!"

no offense dude, but you say the most random stuff ive ever seen on NT
roll.gif

Originally Posted by youngcurse

just copped 2 pairs from a mom n pop shop up north for retail. they are currently selling them for 215 overnight shipped
pimp.gif
 Here is the number 401-285-0070 
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

You dirty bastard but that was funny though....

Originally Posted by Uptempo81

Originally Posted by youngcurse

just copped 2 pairs from a mom n pop shop up north for retail. they are currently selling them for 215 overnight shipped
pimp.gif
 Here is the number 401-285-0070 
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

You dirty bastard but that was funny though....
laugh.gif

I saw these in person. They're delicious. I asked FTL, Champs and Finishline, all 3 stores will be doing a midnight release.

Originally Posted by sthebest

Originally Posted by BinYe

Originally Posted by KB8virginia

Here we go! LET THE HYPE BEGIN!!

"TOO HYPE! Can't touch this..."

*does side-shuffle dance across the screen while gyrating neck in tremor/exorcist like positions*

"Oh oh whoa oh OH WHOA OH!!!"

no offense dude, but you say the most random stuff ive ever seen on NT
roll.gif

It's funny as hell every time too!! lol
roll.gif

Originally Posted by rareair45

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

Originally Posted by 335i

Originally Posted by AquaGrape2345

AM i the only person who has yet to receive shipping conformation from CT?

I'm still waiting too
MAN I ORDERED MINE FRIDAY STILL NOTHIN I JUST EMAILED THEM TO CANCEL MY ORDER SHOULDVE DID IT YESTERDAY AFTER I DIDNT RECEIVE MY TRACKING NOW I HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEM TO REFUND MY MONEY INTO MY PAYPAL THEN I HAVE TO WAIT FOR PAYPAL TO TRANSFER THAT $190 INTO MY BANK ACCOUNT 
mad.gif
 THAT COULDVE BEEN A EXTRA PAIR PICKED UP AT THE MALL THURSDAY 
mad.gif
 UK FTL
Why not just wait for them to ship?
yea man just wait, I got my tracking info this afternoon and i order my pairs at 3:22pm EST on friday. you should give them until tomorrow afternoon to send you a tracking number. either way you wont see youre money for atleast a week maybe two.

These shoes are like CRACK! I can't wait for tomorrow night! 2 laptops, 3 cell phones....I'm after my pair!!!! I have to get these! I HAVE TO!!!

Less than 2 days left and glad i got to try them on last weekend. They ran kinda big to me, and that was the first time i tried any XI on lol, yet its one of my favorite jordans and im finally about to own a pair, smh

Originally Posted by rareair45

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

Originally Posted by AquaGrape2345

AM i the only person who has yet to receive shipping conformation from CT?

I'm still waiting too
MAN I ORDERED MINE FRIDAY STILL NOTHIN I JUST EMAILED THEM TO CANCEL MY ORDER SHOULDVE DID IT YESTERDAY AFTER I DIDNT RECEIVE MY TRACKING NOW I HAVE TO WAIT FOR THEM TO REFUND MY MONEY INTO MY PAYPAL THEN I HAVE TO WAIT FOR PAYPAL TO TRANSFER THAT $190 INTO MY BANK ACCOUNT 
mad.gif
 THAT COULDVE BEEN A EXTRA PAIR PICKED UP AT THE MALL THURSDAY 
mad.gif
 UK FTL
Why not just wait for them to ship?
yea man just wait, I got my tracking info this afternoon and i order my pairs at 3:22pm EST. you should give them until tomorrow afternoon to send you a tracking number. either way you wont see youre money for atleast a week maybe two.

suggest you get a paypal debit.  All they would have to do is hit the refund button from their end on paypal and it would be on your card instantly

Originally Posted by JwalkinSOB

These shoes are like CRACK! I can't wait for tomorrow night! 2 laptops, 3 cell phones....I'm after my pair!!!! I have to get these! I HAVE TO!!!

A little extreme.
laugh.gif

Just came from paying my connect at the mall.....Hoping I don't have to get ignorant tomorrow about my 9.5 and 12. We shall see! Midnight release here too.

They'll be giving out wristbands at 7am tomorrow... Me and a couple of friends are gonna go around 4-5am. It's for a midnight release at a Nike Store.

If you guys really want these, and are hopping, praying and crying, you guys should just pay 50-80 over retail, but then again you guys are cheep and broke. " Hide your money y'all there's poor people around"

Anyone live in upstate NY know if they gonna do a midnight release for these? Live in Albany.

Originally Posted by ildiddy

for my houston folks,

greenspoint/sharpstown mall for the win? or are there better options?
im new to houston

thanks fam.

yeah that's gonna be you're best bet...

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

Originally Posted by J0rdanXIII

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

I called around today, a lot of places are doing midnite releases, i called hibbetts dude told me they did a pre order and they already sold out. that seem suspect to me

i called a champs and ask what time they opening , the chick told me she cant give out that info cause she doesnt know it yet... i was like yeahhhhhh oookkkkk

since i work during the day and miss all the restocks, i guess i will be at the mall around 10ish, and have my homegirl on NT, waiting for the ndc link to be posted

atleast i live in FL and dont have to worry about freezing temps

If it was the hibbetts in University mall they started their presale on Monday when they opened. They said they were opening at 10, but when my homeboy got there at 9:50 they were already open. He got the last 9.5 they had and much of the list was full.They got a total of 12 pairs.
Yeah that was the hibbetts, are in tampa are the surrounding area ?

I'm in St pete. I get out of work at 3:30am so I may stop at one of the stores opening early to pick up a couple more pairs.

Back
Top Bottom