Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by javon23

Originally Posted by Philosophre

Anyone else in here that are just gonna try to get the shoes online, and if it fails no biggie? Or am I the lone one here?
with you right here brotha
tabs are open
Don't forget to tab fatwallet for the cashback. I got my ndc tab and eastbay tab and two fatwallet tabs. And one tab for other.

Originally Posted by DonJuan23

Originally Posted by abstrack

Originally Posted by SlimK4

At Lenox mall in Atl...more than 150 heads in line....chances looking slim...

Damn damn damn!!!
for what store.  Champs lenox had over 125 pair last year

For the Nike store,....sorry if quote don't look good, on iPhone...

That's interesting, since that Nike store no longer sales Jordan or basketball sneakers.
Wrong that was the only store to carry the DB iii's for one.  Must have it confused. Unless they changed and only do the major retro releases which could be the reason.
are they releasing them at niketown off peachtree in atl?

I passed by Footaction on 34th and Champs on 42nd not too long ago. Footaction had about 100 people deep with the line going around the block, at about 8:00

Then at Champs, there looked to be around maybe 40 people in that line. I was actually doing a meetup right in front of champs, lol. I had OG Griffey IIs, btw if anyone saw me. 1st dude online said he was there since 2pm. yikes....

Anyone else in here that are just gonna try to get the shoes online, and if it fails no biggie? Or am I the lone one here?
tabs are open
Don't forget to tab fatwallet for the cashback. I got my ndc tab and eastbay tab and two fatwallet tabs. And one tab for other.
finishline is 15% cashback with discover i believe...

2 weeks ago, FL @ my local mall were saying they were getting CG's for sale. Now I just called them tonight and they said they are NOT getting them and that they are opening normal hours. I asked where can I go to cop, and they tell me Champ's at the same mall. @$% is this all about?

Then I call Champ's and they say they're getting 12-14 pairs
roll.gif

Originally Posted by stylez23

tabs are open
I'm with you, Phil.  I'll be up anyway, I'll give it a shot, and if not, I'm OK.

Damn damn damn!!!

That's interesting, since that Nike store no longer sales Jordan or basketball sneakers.
Wrong that was the only store to carry the DB iii's for one.  Must have it confused. Unless they changed and only do the major retro releases which could be the reason.
Far from confused.  The last GR Jordan they carried was the white/red 6, or the canvas Jordan 1's (I can't recall which one dropped last).
They pulled all their Jordan & Bball lines out of the store right before the summer started.  If you go in there you'll notice there aren't any Kobe's, LeBron's, "Hyper" series, Jordan's etc.

Now they might sell limited Jordan's such as the DB, etc.  But I know w/o a shadow of a doubt that all their bball sneakers are gone.

I know several employees in the store who were pretty much clueless as to why they decided on this move.

i was visiting my cousin out there in Sept and noticed it...they said becasue that was an upscale mall and they didnt want the madness like what we see going on tonight.  The Champs out there...or was that an athletes foot...real thoro.  Picked up some nice penny iiis out there 20% with no sales tax.  Dude was like a car salesman, doing whatever it took to get your dough

Anyone know whats good with Newport Mall in Jersey City? Last I checked they were releasing at 6 am

just stopped in on my way home from work, FL and FTA are both doing 6AM champs I think is doing 12AM but theres already about 80 dudes and chicks lined up, the line wraps around to the wall of SEARS entrance and back to the front entrance of Champs.

Laying in my warm bed on an XI release night is priceless,to my Miami heads how's it lookin' out there?

Using the computer lab. I got 8 computers each with all the online stores tabs open. I locked loaded and ready to go.

Originally Posted by The7onius

Originally Posted by papeshfoo

I just want my ONE pair, ONE DAM PAIR, and these fools are gonna ruin it by ordering the max with every order thinking they can get $250+ for them...

Yeah I'm mad...

Happens all the time, some people just want the one pair to actually wear.

^^That's me. I just want to ONE pair. So I can wear em. Not resell not save for my grandkids just wear lol

Anymore news on the mobile finishline orders from earlier?  I saw a few pages back cats thinking orders would be honored?  My mobile bank statement has the charge but on my laptop it doesn't show the charge...I'm so confused
laugh.gif

Connects holding 2 pair for me already...Just gonna try and nab a pair for my godson online. Bout to hit my local mall to see what it looks like there. They only got 30 pairs LMAO...Hella ninjas mad!

Originally Posted by Releventmuzik

Originally Posted by The7onius

Originally Posted by papeshfoo

I just want my ONE pair, ONE DAM PAIR, and these fools are gonna ruin it by ordering the max with every order thinking they can get $250+ for them...

Yeah I'm mad...

Happens all the time, some people just want the one pair to actually wear.

^^That's me. I just want to ONE pair. So I can wear em. Not resell not save for my grandkids just wear lol

Same here. Me and my dad both are trying to get a pair
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Using the computer lab. I got 8 computers each with all the online stores tabs open. I locked loaded and ready to go.
Assembly line
laugh.gif
.  NT family sitting by 34th street,  I've heard that Dr. Jays on 33rd is likely to get these.

Originally Posted by glove72

Damn damn damn!!!

Far from confused.  The last GR Jordan they carried was the white/red 6, or the canvas Jordan 1's (I can't recall which one dropped last).
They pulled all their Jordan & Bball lines out of the store right before the summer started.  If you go in there you'll notice there aren't any Kobe's, LeBron's, "Hyper" series, Jordan's etc.

Now they might sell limited Jordan's such as the DB, etc.  But I know w/o a shadow of a doubt that all their bball sneakers are gone.

I know several employees in the store who were pretty much clueless as to why they decided on this move.

i was visiting my cousin out there in Sept and noticed it...they said becasue that was an upscale mall and they didnt want the madness like what we see going on tonight.  The Champs out there...or was that an athletes foot...real thoro.  Picked up some nice penny iiis out there 20% with no sales tax.  Dude was like a car salesman, doing whatever it took to get your dough

isnt there a niketown down the road??

Originally Posted by mbhim

Anymore news on the mobile finishline orders from earlier?  I saw a few pages back cats thinking orders would be honored?  My mobile bank statement has the charge but on my laptop it doesn't show the charge...I'm so confused
laugh.gif
I still aint even get a order confirmation lol and i ordered as soon as sum1 mentioned the mobile site having them up

Originally Posted by kc37

tabs are open
I'm with you, Phil.  I'll be up anyway, I'll give it a shot, and if not, I'm OK.
If this is like the other times, I will prolly purchase the ndc one first, then continue to wait for the stupid timer on eastbay and try to purchase there with my 20% off gc.
I normally return the ndc one once I get the eastbay confirmation e-mail. I might keep the ndc one this time tho. sz 10.5 for me.
If I do get 2 pairs, I am willing to sell it retail to a Bay Area NTer. And hope that they can return the favor to someone else.
Or if I fail someone how, someone can share the kindness to me. But I am almost sure I can get one.

2hrs left people. Warm those fingers.

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

damn! i would love to see your dumb *** run'in around frantic and still SNUZZ!!! LOL! hype beast

Whats the product code for these?
nerd.gif
... trying to get set up for NDC

Back
Top Bottom