Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by Tony 2 Tha

Easy pick-up. Copped a pair on Finishline.com and a pair at Finishline this morning. No problem at all.

Quick iPhone pic. 2001 retro's on left (worn only twice), 2010 retros on right.
hmm i knew i wasn't goin crazy...they altered da tread pattern on em a lil in da back.

Originally Posted by nickthesneakerkid

Originally Posted by shoefreak77

FYI...if you couldnt get the COOLGREY promo code from NDC to work with your order, you can call NDC customer support and they will upgrade your order to the free next day shipping.
Just called and got my 2 orders upgraded from ground.
-sf77

Just talked to Nike as well. I don't think you even need to call. The lady I talked to said everyone who ordered the jordans is getting free overnight shipping.
Yeah I was told the same thing. 

after having both of my connects not comin thru for me i must say this morning was a good one. I was thinkin about campin out @ da mall but i said f*ck that & ima try my luck in the hood 2morrow. Got there like 9:30 & was 10th inline. I hap to pay a lil above retail ($200 flat & 1st time paying more than retail) but it what it is. I hope everyone got their pair or pairs.

These releases are getting worse each year. Local mall 4 stores were getting them. All doing morning releases. Got to the mall at 4am and stood outstide til they opened the doors at 5:30. There was a line of 20 of us outside (i was about 16). When the doors opened everyone sprinted to the Footlocker. Kids were falling over, 1 kids shoe fell off and he kept going. A footlocker employee brought the shoe up when she opened. When we got inside to footlocker there were already 5 people in line that somehow stayed in the mall overnight. At about 5:45 a group of kids came sprinting in, thye were camped at the other entrance (fail). So the line was 40-50 deep. Store had 36 pairs as of yesterday. They open the gate and say they only have 21 pairs... 15 went "missing". They only had 2 13's and kid in front of me wore a 13 and a bunch needed 12's. Only two size 12's so I ditched the line and camped in front of a store opening at 8am. Was 2nd in line behind a Dad who was buying an 11. Once people realized they got screwed at FL everyone came to this line. They only had like 15 pairs and tons of peoples "friends" showed up and started cutting the line. When the store opened they planned on letting everyone run in, I talked the girl into allowing 2-3 at a time. Told her people would knock crap over running in and would probably break stuff if they don't get their size. Of course they have no 11.5-12 guess they "didn't get them". Got my 13 from the girl handing them out and when I went to ring up I was getting questioned. Apparently that pair was on lock, I wasn't supposed to get them but once they were in my hand no chance I was giving them back.

Think I'm going to try and do online releases from here on out. I feel too old to be camping outside and sprinting in. Everyone was young like 16-18. So i guess they have nothing better to do but I feel a little grown for this. Esp since so many people were re-selling/didn't know anything about shoes. People bragging about their collections that consists of GR shoes that came out this year. But I got my pair for retail so I'm happy.

Man it got crazy heated at my spot. I already had 2 pairs being shipped but i went out to finish Line to grab another. Got there at 3 am and there was 9 dudes in line already. By the time the mall opened there was bout 35 people and all those who showed up at the end tried to push to the front. Everyone got heated, cops showed up, people threatening to shoot up the place and set fires. in the end though the first 15 there muscled out the stragglin chumps that showed up at the last minute. justice prevailed lol.

Hey y'all did they ever have some online at Champs sports? And will they ever have some restocks at Nikestore.com?

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Tony 2 Tha

Easy pick-up. Copped a pair on Finishline.com and a pair at Finishline this morning. No problem at all.

Quick iPhone pic. 2001 retro's on left (worn only twice), 2010 retros on right.
hmm i knew i wasn't goin crazy...they altered da tread pattern on em a lil in da back.
THAT FRESH YELLOW UMMMMM
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by luvtheshoe

What was funny was that my footlocker only had GS sizes, period.
Same thing at the footlocker I was at no men sizes just gs I was like why would you only get gs you know they are going to sit isn't the whole point of a shoe store is to order shoes they know are going to sell out so they make profit and the shoes don't sit and get shipped to an outlet makes no since.

Imo these are way better quality then the space jams...@ least wen i compared my pairs. Shape and comfort seemed to be better on the cool greys than the sj

After being pushed around, pepper sprayed, and ordered around by cops, finally got my two pairs at Town East in Dallas. Some dude broke the glass off the mall door bum rushing.

Originally Posted by Jking0821

These releases are getting worse each year. Local mall 4 stores were getting them. All doing morning releases. Got to the mall at 4am and stood outstide til they opened the doors at 5:30. There was a line of 20 of us outside (i was about 16). When the doors opened everyone sprinted to the Footlocker. Kids were falling over, 1 kids shoe fell off and he kept going. A footlocker employee brought the shoe up when she opened. When we got inside to footlocker there were already 5 people in line that somehow stayed in the mall overnight. At about 5:45 a group of kids came sprinting in, thye were camped at the other entrance (fail). So the line was 40-50 deep. Store had 36 pairs as of yesterday. They open the gate and say they only have 21 pairs... 15 went "missing". They only had 2 13's and kid in front of me wore a 13 and a bunch needed 12's. Only two size 12's so I ditched the line and camped in front of a store opening at 8am. Was 2nd in line behind a Dad who was buying an 11. Once people realized they got screwed at FL everyone came to this line. They only had like 15 pairs and tons of peoples "friends" showed up and started cutting the line. When the store opened they planned on letting everyone run in, I talked the girl into allowing 2-3 at a time. Told her people would knock crap over running in and would probably break stuff if they don't get their size. Of course they have no 11.5-12 guess they "didn't get them". Got my 13 from the girl handing them out and when I went to ring up I was getting questioned. Apparently that pair was on lock, I wasn't supposed to get them but once they were in my hand no chance I was giving them back.

Think I'm going to try and do online releases from here on out. I feel too old to be camping outside and sprinting in. Everyone was young like 16-18. So i guess they have nothing better to do but I feel a little grown for this. Esp since so many people were re-selling/didn't know anything about shoes. People bragging about their collections that consists of GR shoes that came out this year. But I got my pair for retail so I'm happy.
smokin.gif
 avy by the way

Originally Posted by nikehead214

After being pushed around, pepper sprayed, and ordered around by cops, finally got my two pairs at Town East in Dallas. Some dude broke the glass off the mall door bum rushing.

eek.gif

No hassle, no wait, no nothin'. Woke up at 8, left the crib at 9. Walked into Forestville Mall around 9:30. Hit up Shoe City & copped em...

2qmfdhk.jpg

Originally Posted by abstrack

Originally Posted by nickthesneakerkid

Originally Posted by shoefreak77

FYI...if you couldnt get the COOLGREY promo code from NDC to work with your order, you can call NDC customer support and they will upgrade your order to the free next day shipping.
Just called and got my 2 orders upgraded from ground.
-sf77

Just talked to Nike as well. I don't think you even need to call. The lady I talked to said everyone who ordered the jordans is getting free overnight shipping.
Yeah I was told the same thing. 
hope this is true, i called twice and they told me there is no way for them to edit the shipping option. all they did was give me a free overnight promo code for my next order.

For European heads, there is now a full size run up on NDC Europe.
For US heads, you're welcome to message me with offers if you need help.

Back
Top Bottom