Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Originally Posted by stackdatdough

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

Houston was pretty much hectic at every single mall. It's ridiculous how it has gotten over here, but it is what it is.
30t6p3b.gif

I waited 19 hours at Northline HOH and I was the 104th person in line, "ticket wise". But I'm sure there were about 10 people that skipped the "line". My friends and I got our pairs and left.

There were a lot of characters in line as usual. It was basically a block party out there. People were drinking beers, smoking, swangin', poppin' trunk and all of that other nonsense. Hell, they stole a shopping cart from Wal-Mart and filled it up with KFC and even stole the handi-cap carts and drove it around the parking lot.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

There were mad people gathered up around the door, begging people to buy theirs shoes for/from them because they didn't have a ticket.
i was at active athlete on telephone and was 5th from getting in and this fool had a seizure and they closed the store. and hour later gave out tickets, i got the last ticket but when it was my turn, they only pre-school sizes.... PISSED. and yeah... i cannot put into words how much i HATE people who cut in line like they're something special

Damn, I'm sorry to hear that. Who had a seizure? Just some random guy in line? Word, man. Tickets can't even keep some people here in Houston in order nowadays.
30t6p3b.gif

Somebody's Mom got there when they opened the doors and she was saying, "Be kind to us! It's Christmas. We all have the same money." Even though she didn't get here shoes before me, that still made me angry because people have been waiting all day and night. Some guy behind me that wears a size 7 bought her a pair in men's.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Blazin4QB

Looks like a 16,17,18 are now in stock @ NDC

Link

They've been in stock all day. You're about the 12th person to say this.
That's what happens when you make non-normal sizes.

Originally Posted by JoRdaNH109

who needs retros when you got these

wink.gif
40645_421124491371_679096371_5354488_2578938_n.jpg
They are still retros....
Those are Retro + from 01 young buck, get your model history straight 
laugh.gif

OG's came out in 95-96

Cool 01's tho

Here is my mini story.

Before all the bashing and name calling ensues, read!!!

I live in a city where we have zero sneakerheads and things will sit on shelves no matter what. I get all my stuff early from villa for retail and get as many as I want.

Today for the release I spoke to managers in my city and the two connnecting cities and told them if they are having trouble selling their stock to call me.

9/11 stores called me at 11 am after being open at 8 am and told me they had x amount of pairs they didn't sell so I went to all the stores and grabbed their remaining pairs which ended up being 44 or so I believe.

Now before you all bash me for buying and being a reseller, these managers called me personally and asked me to eat up their pairs because they didnt wanna sit on them past today.

I presold 48 pairs in october for 200 shipped and honored that when I got a shipment in back in november.

With me knowing that I was getting a lot of pairs today I upped my spending limit on my son and family for christmas presents, paid down some student loans and paid off my car insurance for the year as well as paying for a few Pes I wanted.

Every pair that I've sold on ebay for 275+ I donated 15 dollars to make a wish and every other pair I sell at the price I have them listed at I donate a few bucks to a charity of their choosing and if they do not pick one I put a few bucks in Jameer Nelsons charity that hes been talking about on twitter.

I really wish the rest of you could have an easy time like I did/do for all releases because I think it's insane that people have to sit outside for some rubber and glue for 2 days.

And no I'm not messing up the "shoe game" or doing anything else wrong. I looked out for close to 60 people already for 200 shipped and I'm a collector wayyyyy before a reseller.

If you wanna call ducktales on my pairs, I think it's in my avi, not sure if I changed it correctly though. Prices on ebay will drop so hopefully everybody gets their pairs for a good price.
or here... http://img.photobucket.co.../v23/PENNY1/cgbunchh.jpg

this was a easy cop i callled 2 niketowns 2day @ 2pm was able to order a 9 and a 12..... i got my 10.5 i shuda got 11 still tight like the jams!

Originally Posted by stackdatdough

Houston was pretty much hectic at every single mall. It's ridiculous how it has gotten over here, but it is what it is.
30t6p3b.gif

I waited 19 hours at Northline HOH and I was the 104th person in line, "ticket wise". But I'm sure there were about 10 people that skipped the "line". My friends and I got our pairs and left.

There were a lot of characters in line as usual. It was basically a block party out there. People were drinking beers, smoking, swangin', poppin' trunk and all of that other nonsense. Hell, they stole a shopping cart from Wal-Mart and filled it up with KFC and even stole the handi-cap carts and drove it around the parking lot.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

There were mad people gathered up around the door, begging people to buy theirs shoes for/from them because they didn't have a ticket.
i was at active athlete on telephone and was 5th from getting in and this fool had a seizure and they closed the store. and hour later gave out tickets, i got the last ticket but when it was my turn, they only pre-school sizes.... PISSED. and yeah... i cannot put into words how much i HATE people who cut in line like they're something special

Damn, I'm sorry to hear that. Who had a seizure? Just some random guy in line? Word, man. Tickets can't even keep some people here in Houston in order nowadays.
30t6p3b.gif

Somebody's Mom got there when they opened the doors and she was saying, "Be kind to us! It's Christmas. We all have the same money." Even though she didn't get here shoes before me, that still made me angry because people have been waiting all day and night. Some guy behind me that wears a size 7 bought her a pair in men's.
30t6p3b.gif

yeah... no organization whatsoever! people were just jumping to the front and handing people money. i used to work at FTL at baybrook and for the SJ release, my manager was letting people buy 2 pairs each and that's not right cause so many people got left hanging. IMO, release day shoes should be one per person unless the line has already cycled through

i keep telling ppl that they will not stay tinted blue. i don't' know why ppl were "freaking out" about the tint. its not permanent.

Originally Posted by NikeSinceBirth

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

sick.gif
@ 20,000 people trying to order 11,000 pairs last night on NDC

Demand greatly exceeded the supply. But what's new?

just wondering where you got these stats from. cuz thats crazy.
Originally Posted by dmxgod

So i spoke with Nike customer reps just now bout my order..it will b here tomorrow as expected..

I was askin them questions about the release and everything..they told me they had over 11,000 pairs in stock..over 20,000 people called for the Cool Greys higher than they thought..and most of the reps were there until 4:30am last week takin phone calls..

Crazy release they were sayin..and i told them about my problems gettin my order thru..they told me they apologized but honestly they didn't expect the turnout for these shoes..

Originally Posted by chandsam

just got back from my local footlocker and picked myself up a 10.5. Easy cop...cat behind the counter said they still had FSR

mind telling us where this is?

And for the record, I don't know what people are talking about when they say these run small, or like the SJ's etc. I got an 8.5 when I usually only wear a 9, whereas 8.5 is too tight, and these fit -- dare I say -- perfect.

Problem solved!!!! Had enough time to exchange my girls messed up XI's.....last pair in her size...and the FTL employee even noticed the error...haha

Did anyone who ordered off of swoosh.com with normal ground shipping have their order shipped yet? I got order confirmation last night, but no word on shipping yet.

Originally Posted by OG2345

Problem solved!!!! Had enough time to exchange my girls messed up XI's.....last pair in her size...and the FTL employee even noticed the error...haha
Wonder how much that defected pair will go for down the road...

Houston is the worst city in the nation to purchase a high-demand Jordan release. Too many individuals with no priorities that will do ANYTHING to obtain what they want.
It's not worth it.

PO

Originally Posted by lilpennymagicfan

Every pair that I've sold on ebay for 275+ I donated 15 dollars to make a wish and every other pair I sell at the price I have them listed at I donate a few bucks to a charity of their choosing and if they do not pick one I put a few bucks in Jameer Nelsons charity that hes been talking about on twitter.

I really wish the rest of you could have an easy time like I did/do for all releases because I think it's insane that people have to sit outside for some rubber and glue for 2 days.

And no I'm not messing up the "shoe game" or doing anything else wrong. I looked out for close to 60 people already for 200 shipped and I'm a collector wayyyyy before a reseller.

If you wanna call ducktales on my pairs, I think it's in my avi, not sure if I changed it correctly though. Prices on ebay will drop so hopefully everybody gets their pairs for a good price.

nice stuff justin, 

next time holla at me for a pair lol

congrats to everybody that got a pair, i was mainly trying to get a pair for a young homey of mine, 

Here is my mini story.

I live in a city where we have zero sneakerheads and things will sit on shelves no matter what. I get all my stuff early from villa for retail and get as many as I want.

Today for the release I spoke to managers in my city and the two connnecting cities and told them if they are having trouble selling their stock to call me.

9/11 stores called me at 11 am after being open at 8 am and told me they had x amount of pairs they didn't sell so I went to all the stores and grabbed their remaining pairs which ended up being 44 or so I believe.

Now before you all bash me for buying and being a reseller, these managers called me personally and asked me to eat up their pairs because they didnt wanna sit on them past today.

I presold 48 pairs in october for 200 shipped and honored that when I got a shipment in back in november.

With me knowing that I was getting a lot of pairs today I upped my spending limit on my son and family for christmas presents, paid down some student loans and paid off my car insurance for the year as well as paying for a few Pes I wanted.

You say you aint a bad person, all them pairs could have gone to people who don't really have cash but wanted these sneakers, but now they have to add money on top of what they budgeted for just because they had their hearts set on having them, everyone has to make a living somehow, I understand that, but you're also rapping people of their money selling a $175 shoe for $100's more than retail, your customers are people who missed out because resellers or consumers bought up the pairs. I could compare what you're doing to other things for you to relate too, but you'd still probably make excuses. 

Here is my mini story.

where do you live

I would love to see a stat on how much money jordan brand made today from all the shoe sells, my guess is over 20 mill. Cant knock the hustle

lilpennymagicfan dont feel guilty like you said at the end of the day they are just shoes, after watching the news and seeing idiots breaking thru glass doors and windows if I could buy up a full stock I would too. Why should JB be the only people making money off of idiots?

Back
Top Bottom