Air Jordan XI *COOL GREY* *12/23/10 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! YOU WILL BE BANNED!!

Fedex says package will be here by 3:00pm PST. FTW!!!!

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SJSneakerheadIII

pimp.gif
They all say 3pm however you know FEDEX is guna be backed up! its okay as long as you get it before xmas!

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Nevermind, my 3 pairs should arrive at my doorstep no later than 3pm tomorrow...
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

nohxuf.jpg
when you track on fedex, what is the weight?  care to tell me? :O

COPPED MY SIZE 10.5 A COUPLE HOURS AGO FROM THE NIKE EMPLOYEE STORE IN MEMPHIS. $102 OUT THE DOOR. NO HASSLE. STORE MANAGER HELD AND DROPPED OFF OUR PAIRS. SHOUTOUT TO BIGSLIM773 FOR THE HOOKUP.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

28ciq8p.jpg

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

Originally Posted by SJSneakerheadIII

pimp.gif
They all say 3pm however you know FEDEX is guna be backed up! its okay as long as you get it before xmas!
I am not expecting them to show up on time. So many packages will be delivered tomorrow.

However, not all of them say 3pm. Most. Buddy of mine got the shaft and his is at 430pm.

Either way they will be here tomorrow!
happy.gif

I checked the status of one of my orders, it says shipped.

Just waiting for the other one to update, call earlier and they confirmed they are ready to be sent today.
pimp.gif

got my ups tracking number
pimp.gif

i tried to mess around with NDC and see if i could get in on the free overnight but as we all know, the site was having major issues. All good, I can wait a week for my 2 pairs.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Just waiting for the other one to update, call earlier and they confirmed they are ready to be sent today.
pimp.gif

just curious, both 3 pairs shipped to the same address?  Or different addresses?

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

babyJs23 wrote:

Check these links out: This brings back old memories when they were $125

"These shoes will probably be worth about $5,000.oo 5 years from now."

laugh.gif

I know, right. Maybe if MJ actually wore the shoes himself or autographed it and gave it to him
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Nevermind, my 3 pairs should arrive at my doorstep no later than 3pm tomorrow...
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

nohxuf.jpg
Same here man, just got back from work and
pimp.gif
to check an email with my tracking code. Swoosh ftw!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by eddo1005

pimp.gif

just curious, both 3 pairs shipped to the same address?  Or different addresses?
Same address and same card, I spoke with a rep earlier and he said they should be good to go.
I'll give them a ring in the morning just to follow up, both orders stated "processing" up until 30 minutes ago. I only checked since I noticed some of you guys were getting e mails and such.

Just looked on ebay for the hell of it to see what everyone is asking and seeing 300+... damn

pimp.gif

Same address and same card, I spoke with a rep earlier and he said they should be good to go.
I'll give them a ring in the morning just to follow up, both orders stated "processing" up until 30 minutes ago. I only checked since I noticed some of you guys were getting e mails and such.
yea, u only got one tracking number right?  Let me guess that when you track on fedex, the weight says around 16lbs/7.4KG?

I think both orders are shipped using 1 package.  So only 1 tracking number.  Just my guess, wont know for sure till tomorrow though.

pimp.gif

yea, u only got one tracking number right?  Let me guess that when you track on fedex, the weight says around 16lbs/7.4KG?

I think both orders are shipped using 1 package.  So only 1 tracking number.  Just my guess, wont know for sure till tomorrow though.
No tracking number yet, just checked on the website and searched via order number and it says shipped.
I'm going to bed so I'm assuming I should have a tracking number by the time I am up.

Starting to think I won't see these till Monday. NDC has yet to update my status to shipped...so I'm not holding my breath. Kinda crazy seing as how I spoke to an actual rep when I placed my order, but at least I know I got em!!

Back
Top Bottom