air jordan xi cool grey in europe?

well i didnt hear anything so far about release date  for the air jordan cool grey xiin France so please if anyone hear anything let me know thank again 

well i didnt hear anything so far about release date  for the air jordan cool grey xiin France so please if anyone hear anything let me know thank again 

I don't know about France but the Cool Greys hit the UK and Germany today. So I think France will get them too. If not, you still can order in the UK for example at Crooked Tongues.

I don't know about France but the Cool Greys hit the UK and Germany today. So I think France will get them too. If not, you still can order in the UK for example at Crooked Tongues.

Originally Posted by kard007

There's a House Of Hoops in Paris man, they should be dropping them there as scheduled on the 23rd.

Originally Posted by kard007

There's a House Of Hoops in Paris man, they should be dropping them there as scheduled on the 23rd.

For  European union check out         deviceone.eu      and       europesports.eu

They have full size run! got mine last Friday!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

For  European union check out         deviceone.eu      and       europesports.eu

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dkonstantinos

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
They will keep a FSR they want 267.00 in US dollars
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dkonstantinos

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
They will keep a FSR they want 267.00 in US dollars
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

I was actually wondering this too.

Im going to be in Italy in a couple of weeks and was thinking of scooping another pair.

Are they going to be released there?

Italians don't seem to go so crazy for JB releases.

I was actually wondering this too.

Im going to be in Italy in a couple of weeks and was thinking of scooping another pair.

Are they going to be released there?

Italians don't seem to go so crazy for JB releases.

Back
Top Bottom