Air Jordan XI Low "White - Black - Red - Ice Sole"

Which Version Do You Like More?

• Red Sole

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ice Sole

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
i swung by a shiekh by culver city westfield mall thinking to try my luck last saturday to cop the green glow 4, sold out everywhere but when i walked in shiekh, turned out they had a restock of the 11 low white/black/red/icey sole from size 8-11. so happy i get to cop these !

I am wanting to get a pair myself.. Wasn't to hyped when they came out but have grown on me...

Had no interest in these when they dropped now I want a pair lol. But the resell prices got me like :smh::smh::smh:

Had no interest in these when they dropped now I want a pair lol. But the resell prices got me like
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

I regretted passing on these when I saw em on feet. I refuse to pay more than retail though, so I'll be waiting for the low concords instead.

Not sure why, I was charged $185.35 on my cc, no pp fees.

I got a pop up telling me that if I use my bank card I pay 185 and if I use my CC I pay $195 for the paypal fee. I dont see the extra charge right now but will once everything goes thru I have seen this before.

Mine was 185 and change.....solid price. Hopefully customs doesn't want a cut! Its ups so hopefully we are good.

Mine was 185 and change.....solid price. Hopefully customs doesn't want a cut! Its ups so hopefully we are good.

And more charges...Customs??? wtf Im regretting this now. First im like extra $10 im ok with that and now customs. Im gonna be paying $300 when im done lol.

And more charges...Customs??? wtf Im regretting this now. First im like extra $10 im ok with that and now customs. Im gonna be paying $300 when im done lol.
I've never been hit with customs from UPS and it's under $200, we should be good. Although you should be able to cancel now, since you're regretting it.

Back
Top Bottom