Air Jordan XI Low "White - Black - Red - Ice Sole"

Which Version Do You Like More?

• Red Sole

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ice Sole

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
out of all times to strike out on jj it had to be today... i'm tired as a mofo, and now i gotta stay up to try and copp in the morning.. cause i know if i fall asleep it's a wrap

out of all times to strike out on jj it had to be today... i'm tired as a mofo, and now i gotta stay up to try and copp in the morning.. cause i know if i fall asleep it's a wrap

Crazy how you hit black toes right and these you don't. haha. Swear it's always the luck of the draw

what about an alarm clock? maybe its mine because it's still the same joint from the 90's but that thing rocks out when it goes off BEEP BEEP BEEP, I set it to 735 eastern am when I am off to get up for releases and that sound always wakes me up

Crazy how you hit black toes right and these you don't. haha. Swear it's always the luck of the draw
I would've been able to get these, but like i said sometimes jj gives me some type of keycode error when i try to get to the submit order page..i  have no idea why it does that 

Last edited:
what about an alarm clock? maybe its mine because it's still the same joint from the 90's but that thing rocks out when it goes off BEEP BEEP BEEP, I set it to 735 eastern am when I am off to get up for releases and that sound always wakes me up
I have my phone but that has failed me in the past 
laugh.gif

these things won't sell for $50 over retail. which means like $35 bucks if u are in a state with sales tax. $35 is worth sleeping in on a friday. i mean u can get black toes for $200, and resellers arent going to hit that #...these are 11 lows for chrissake 

I have my phone but that has failed me in the past 
laugh.gif
what type of phone? I know my iphone 5 is a little weak on the alarm, there is a couple of annoying rings that work though

well best of luck man, I'm in the same boat trying to cop tomorrow

Just a ?

If i order ndc and do next day shipping, does it get here in one day? Or would i be tuesday? Live in va.

Always wondered. Not coppin

Just a ?

If i order ndc and do next day shipping, does it get here in one day? Or would i be tuesday? Live in va.

Always wondered. Not coppin

Well ups doesnt operate on weekends. Your order would go out on monday youd receive by tuesday. My cousin back home inGA says he gets his NDC shipments by tuesday using the standard delivery. So basically you would pay what $25 or so to get it the same day as him who paid $8. If i remember correctly NDC ships out of Memphis, TN so it wont even take u long to get them id say youd get it wednesday at the latest with standard.

If you order on a weekday say in a tuesday then youd receive it by thursday

Last edited:
just when I thought I had struck out on all my raffles today....I get a call from shoe palace at 7pm!! I was def. doing a victory dance in my head while keeping thing cool at work. Good luck to all trying to cop online tomorrow. im prob. gonna be a little late to work tomorrow cuz sp will sell my pair to someone else if I dont pickup bt 10-12.

Back
Top Bottom