Which Version Do You Like More?

• Red Sole

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ice Sole

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Shoot I actually like eastbay's current system
The same situation happened when I copped the Barkley All Star Weekend Galaxys
I rather the system be like this than completely crashing or having that stupid timer.
With this system if you have patience and really want to cop, you will have them

First time ever getting through on eastbay and I did it 3hours after ndc sold out. Anyone know how to use the mbeb3436 for the free shipping though?

Got to the submit order part at FNL and got the Refresh page, 50 minutes later get the cart has expired and they are all sold out.

Luckily got through at NDC.
Exact same thing happened to me. I got through first on NDC and was hesitant because I wanted to use a WC, but glad I pulled the trigger cause FNL screwed me with the splash page right when I was going to submit order.

I got screwed over 3 times after clicking the complete order button. Then it said that the shoes are not in stock and removed from cart. This happened just before 9 and twice in the last 25-35 mins. I have great luck. I have been up since 5 am in CA.....

Last edited:
last shoe I've had success ordering online were the Concords....I'm on a bad streak man, sucks.

Still in awe I was able to cop these via my mobile in the basement of my daughters dance studio. Someone said it earlier, feels surreal. Hope eastbay quality is on point, have heard bad things

As long as it doesn't have eastbay plastered all over the side of it, I'm cool. However, speaking of fnl they have wisened up because my last couple pairs the boxes were unmarked

I got screwed over 3 times after clicking the complete order button. Then it said that the shoes are not in stock and removed from cart. This happened just before 9 and twice in the last 25-35 mins. I have great luck. I have been up since 5 am in CA.....
^Were they a size 9?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom