Air Jordan XI Playoffs/Bred 2012 Price Check

Condition is pretty darn good. I say $250 USD would be a good price consider you are are family. I think they could be worth more since the soles are immaculate

Last edited:
Thanks for your post, repped for that.

By the way, I'm not buying the shoes I'm trying to sell them for him that's why I need a price check. So if I get it right, clean them up a bit, I understand I can get something like 280$ for them?

Thanks for your post, repped for that.

By the way, I'm not buying the shoes I'm trying to sell them for him that's why I need a price check. So if I get it right, clean them up a bit, I understand I can get something like 280$ for them?
i wouldnt pay that much but with all the hypeness goin on you prolly could sell for that much

i wouldnt pay that much but with all the hypeness goin on you prolly could sell for that much
Yeah I wouldn't pay that much either but I'm not really into 11s and I was just wondering if I could get some good money for my cousin with those, thanks for your help =)

Copped two ds pair 8 and 8.5 for 240 shipped each. I seriously doubt someone will pay that much for a used pair

$240-$260 I'd say.. used is used, no matter really how clean the soles are..Also these were restocked about 15 times so there are MANY legit pairs out there floating around.

Repped all of you, Imma list them for 280 and let them go for 250min that'll do it =à

Back
Top Bottom