Air Jordan XI Retro LOW - Black/White/Varsity Red & White/Black/Metallic Silver - FALL 2011

Originally Posted by Jgizzle79

People sleep on how fire these r!!!! These r a must cop.

This. Prolly the best low top jordan imo. And my personal favorite. I have the retros of these , cg's and wmns blk/gold. And 2 more won't hurt.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Jgizzle79

People sleep on how fire these r!!!! These r a must cop.

This. Prolly the best low top jordan imo. And my personal favorite. I have the retros of these , cg's and wmns blk/gold. And 2 more won't hurt.
pimp.gif

Yea... the dark soles look nice... perfect for ballin.   

Yea... the dark soles look nice... perfect for ballin.   

Good looking shoe. But my pair is still looking good from when they were released the last time so thats money saved.

Good looking shoe. But my pair is still looking good from when they were released the last time so thats money saved.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

easy pass with those soles.

i'm actually liking these soles better than the '03s because these don't appear as dark. possible cop on sale.
they def. look better than the '03s. the soles and the cement print turn me off on them. For these its OG materials or bust for me.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

easy pass with those soles.

i'm actually liking these soles better than the '03s because these don't appear as dark. possible cop on sale.
they def. look better than the '03s. the soles and the cement print turn me off on them. For these its OG materials or bust for me.

Back
Top Bottom