Air Jordan XI Retro LOW - Black/White/Varsity Red & White/Black/Metallic Silver - FALL 2011

Originally Posted by theblotted

i still think these are one of the best XI's... 
mj-through-the-years-xi-pt-2-20.jpg

mj-through-the-years-xi-pt-2-19.jpg

mj-through-the-years-xi-pt-2-21.jpg

BUT. 

Nike, seriously, listen up. you must release these:

73e36ad12436f354addc97f3f3c98a1dd287fe3e.pjpg

Oh my dear, I didn't know that MJ wore the AJ XI white/blacks in low which looks like the

2000 XI LOW retros.

If they release them now, they could be considered as another historical Jordan for collectors.

Originally Posted by theblotted

i still think these are one of the best XI's... 
mj-through-the-years-xi-pt-2-20.jpg

mj-through-the-years-xi-pt-2-19.jpg

mj-through-the-years-xi-pt-2-21.jpg

BUT. 

Nike, seriously, listen up. you must release these:

73e36ad12436f354addc97f3f3c98a1dd287fe3e.pjpg

Oh my dear, I didn't know that MJ wore the AJ XI white/blacks in low which looks like the

2000 XI LOW retros.

If they release them now, they could be considered as another historical Jordan for collectors.

i wish they would have made them like the og from 96
396289678.jpg

396289679.jpg

dont forget when these released in 2003 and in 2006 all the low 11 would squeak when you walk and i think the zoom air or what ever its called would pop in one foot

the og's never had this problem
i know there beat but still in good condition 

i wish they would have made them like the og from 96
396289678.jpg

396289679.jpg

dont forget when these released in 2003 and in 2006 all the low 11 would squeak when you walk and i think the zoom air or what ever its called would pop in one foot

the og's never had this problem
i know there beat but still in good condition 

I love the i.e.'s
pimp.gif
 I can only wish they went back to the og platform; clear sole, no elephant print. Sold my retro pair, kept my two og's, one of those died, now I'm down to one in this c/w. Got two retro white/cobalt joints, but these are my favorite.

I love the i.e.'s
pimp.gif
 I can only wish they went back to the og platform; clear sole, no elephant print. Sold my retro pair, kept my two og's, one of those died, now I'm down to one in this c/w. Got two retro white/cobalt joints, but these are my favorite.

Why does JB do this! The I.E.'s didn't sell for crapt, so they re-release them. Patent lows would fly off the shelves

Why does JB do this! The I.E.'s didn't sell for crapt, so they re-release them. Patent lows would fly off the shelves

No, i just meant the mid pair. I assumed they all used the same midsole, so the lows have a chance of squeaking too. Unless you're saying they corrected it with the IE lows back in the day. That I cant speak on. Either way, I'm pumped for these new lows. Cant wait to scoop on release date.

No, i just meant the mid pair. I assumed they all used the same midsole, so the lows have a chance of squeaking too. Unless you're saying they corrected it with the IE lows back in the day. That I cant speak on. Either way, I'm pumped for these new lows. Cant wait to scoop on release date.

so did these release already? because i'm seeing on numerous sites for only $160..

so did these release already? because i'm seeing on numerous sites for only $160..

Originally Posted by Heshua

I hate that squeak, flat-tire sound.  Stupid question, but is that always from an air pocket leaking, or could it come from moisture getting trapped near the pod?  My pennies and my cardinals both squeak on the left foot and I basically retired them because of that.  Too annoying. 

Back
Top Bottom