Air Jordan XI Retro LOW - Black/White/Varsity Red & White/Black/Metallic Silver - FALL 2011

never really paid much mind to the i.e's but those white and black ones gave me a change of heart lol

never really paid much mind to the i.e's but those white and black ones gave me a change of heart lol

Originally Posted by eltouha

i'm not a fan of the IE at all, but those white/black look like they could make some real interesting custom all blacks.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CJDynasty

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

EXPECT THOSE SAME SOLES ON THE CONCORDS LATER THIS YEAR.

This...salivating waiting for December!
This new "Ice" sole is killin me. The Wolf Grey V's and the Black/Metallic Silver V's that are to come look terrible with that blue tint. Just like these are ruined with that blue, the concords will be ruined as well. It totally disrupts the flow of the shoe. Y'all can have these and the Concords...As long as that sole is blue, I will NOT be lining up on Black Friday or whenever the Concords DO release. I'm pretty much done buying the New JB Products that they're putting out. I'll hold on for the TB III's, but other than that, I'm done! It's 2003 or prior for me.

Originally Posted by CJDynasty

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

EXPECT THOSE SAME SOLES ON THE CONCORDS LATER THIS YEAR.

This...salivating waiting for December!
This new "Ice" sole is killin me. The Wolf Grey V's and the Black/Metallic Silver V's that are to come look terrible with that blue tint. Just like these are ruined with that blue, the concords will be ruined as well. It totally disrupts the flow of the shoe. Y'all can have these and the Concords...As long as that sole is blue, I will NOT be lining up on Black Friday or whenever the Concords DO release. I'm pretty much done buying the New JB Products that they're putting out. I'll hold on for the TB III's, but other than that, I'm done! It's 2003 or prior for me.

I like those white and blacks. Might cop if they go on sale. Dont think I can pull the trigger if retail is 120 for them

I like those white and blacks. Might cop if they go on sale. Dont think I can pull the trigger if retail is 120 for them

Back
Top Bottom