Air Jordan XI Retro LOW - Black/White/Varsity Red & White/Black/Metallic Silver - FALL 2011

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

DAMN I WAS HOPING FOR THE 11 IE'S.
me too. they are dope and so 90's. better and more og than low top patent leathers IMO I want the black/red "elephants". These code names for J's are getting rediculous

me too. they are dope and so 90's. better and more og than low top patent leathers IMO I want the black/red "elephants". These code names for J's are getting rediculous

Originally Posted by dhtowng

QFT Dangit!!!

QFT Dangit!!!

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

I don't see these selling out. At least not instantly.

Its sad but true any Air Jordan 11 as long as it has patent leather on it will sell out 

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

I don't see these selling out. At least not instantly.

Its sad but true any Air Jordan 11 as long as it has patent leather on it will sell out 

i thought op clearly stated that the style code was for the i.e the non patent leather ones

i thought op clearly stated that the style code was for the i.e the non patent leather ones

Originally Posted by mjmoney23

If patent leather lows this is amazing news!

pimp.gif

never really been a fan of XII's, but these look odd i like the mids better... but they should make more IX'S lows:.

never really been a fan of XII's, but these look odd i like the mids better... but they should make more IX'S lows:.

YEP. 11 LOWS WITH PATENT LEATHER ARE SO WACK....

YEP. 11 LOWS WITH PATENT LEATHER ARE SO WACK....

Back
Top Bottom