Air Jordan XI Retro LOW - Black/White/Varsity Red & White/Black/Metallic Silver - FALL 2011

So I went to a few mom and pop stores to see if liked these in person. I was disappointed cuz every pair I looked at seemed to have the carbon fiber peeling off. I'm definitely not buying them for the 130-140 price range that they are after tax. Probably will try to get them off a reseller at a reduced price

So I went to a few mom and pop stores to see if liked these in person. I was disappointed cuz every pair I looked at seemed to have the carbon fiber peeling off. I'm definitely not buying them for the 130-140 price range that they are after tax. Probably will try to get them off a reseller at a reduced price

these fit true to size right? pulled the trigger on ebay for the white/black for $120 shipped
pimp.gif

these fit true to size right? pulled the trigger on ebay for the white/black for $120 shipped
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Zyzz

pimp.gif

Yesir!  They have the same thick insole as the Cool Greys too 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Zyzz

pimp.gif

Yesir!  They have the same thick insole as the Cool Greys too 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GDUBZ

Got mine easy of NDC last nite. They were up early. Got em @ 11:45ish

It didn't matter, these weren't selling out and are still up there now
laugh.gif

I like the silver jumpman with these, but that's about it and I like IE's.

Originally Posted by GDUBZ

Got mine easy of NDC last nite. They were up early. Got em @ 11:45ish

It didn't matter, these weren't selling out and are still up there now
laugh.gif

I like the silver jumpman with these, but that's about it and I like IE's.

A mom and pop shop had them for 110 around my way so I went to check them out. I really like these, and ended up picking them up. To me, these are the best IE, the white/black color blocking is tremendous. Too bad they are not an OG colorway, or they would def. be getting more love than they are getting.

A mom and pop shop had them for 110 around my way so I went to check them out. I really like these, and ended up picking them up. To me, these are the best IE, the white/black color blocking is tremendous. Too bad they are not an OG colorway, or they would def. be getting more love than they are getting.

mannnn my store is almost out...ppl lined up for these this morning around 8 am was when we opened....but yea steady seller throughout the day. Very nice shoe imo. non-shoe heads like the look of it also

Back
Top Bottom