Air Jordan XI Retro LOW - Black/White/Varsity Red & White/Black/Metallic Silver - FALL 2011

Originally Posted by babyJs23

I hope JB makes them just like the white/varsityred lows from back in 2001. They will be
pimp.gif
and copped 2 times

These would be copped as well 2 times.

Would be nice for those to retro!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by babyJs23

I hope JB makes them just like the white/varsityred lows from back in 2001. They will be
pimp.gif
and copped 2 times

These would be copped as well 2 times.

Would be nice for those to retro!
pimp.gif

never owned a pair of XI lows, if I like them in person then I might cop.

they just don't feel right seeing the pics of the lows.

never owned a pair of XI lows, if I like them in person then I might cop.

they just don't feel right seeing the pics of the lows.

I had the black, the grey and navy/blk XI lows when they originally dropped. looking forward to these!

I had the black, the grey and navy/blk XI lows when they originally dropped. looking forward to these!

I ended up cutting my OG Bred Xi's down and had them stitched to look like those Bred lows in the pic above.
Looking back now I kinda wish I hadn't but I still rock them. They pretty much on par with the pic above apart from the jumpman on the back.
I would cop a legit pair of Bred lows if they were released.

I ended up cutting my OG Bred Xi's down and had them stitched to look like those Bred lows in the pic above.
Looking back now I kinda wish I hadn't but I still rock them. They pretty much on par with the pic above apart from the jumpman on the back.

Originally Posted by theblotted

Originally Posted by damedolla

they had a navy/black XI low?
so the retro are these... correct?

http://www.nicekicks.com/...blackdark-grey-true-red/

130270-001-400.jpg

i had 2 pairs of these... one of the best J's imo
i got da first retro somewhere in my room....if they are comin out again, thank you, cuz i can just keep saving money
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by theblotted

Originally Posted by damedolla

they had a navy/black XI low?
so the retro are these... correct?

http://www.nicekicks.com/...blackdark-grey-true-red/

130270-001-400.jpg

i had 2 pairs of these... one of the best J's imo
i got da first retro somewhere in my room....if they are comin out again, thank you, cuz i can just keep saving money
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by airBOZretroIII

pictures of this

Originally Posted by airBOZretroIII

pictures of this

Back
Top Bottom