Air Jordan XI Retro LOW - Black/White/Varsity Red & White/Black/Metallic Silver - FALL 2011

actually i like the smokey grey outsoles. But i think the herring bone pattern and the carbonfiber plate should be
painted red like on the OG's to give it a sharper look.
I think the white/black silver's have too much black.
I think they should make the jumpman black stitched,
herringbone black and the sockliner too.
the elephant print should be cement grey.

actually i like the smokey grey outsoles. But i think the herring bone pattern and the carbonfiber plate should be
painted red like on the OG's to give it a sharper look.
I think the white/black silver's have too much black.
I think they should make the jumpman black stitched,
herringbone black and the sockliner too.
the elephant print should be cement grey.

Originally Posted by djaward

laugh.gif
 @ Swizz trying to bring back REEBOK from the dead. 

people complain about the cheap leather being used on nikes/jordans 
but the materials are worse on Reebok 

i saw the new colorways of the swizz reebok and leather is terrible  

Originally Posted by djaward

laugh.gif
 @ Swizz trying to bring back REEBOK from the dead. 

people complain about the cheap leather being used on nikes/jordans 
but the materials are worse on Reebok 

i saw the new colorways of the swizz reebok and leather is terrible  

dead stock shoes is LEGIT!

if they put up the white ones i might be tempted to buy them. its retail but i dont think these are worth retail IMO.

dead stock shoes is LEGIT!

if they put up the white ones i might be tempted to buy them. its retail but i dont think these are worth retail IMO.

these are not so much of a looker, but when you have them on your feet long enough, the vents on them actually do a great job of keeping you feet nice and cool. just a thought for peeps that have never owned a pair.

these are not so much of a looker, but when you have them on your feet long enough, the vents on them actually do a great job of keeping you feet nice and cool. just a thought for peeps that have never owned a pair.

incredibly great news if true but I think its dumb for them to be Bred or like Concord lows-it will be like Obsidian XII lows, something you cop because you cant have the mid version you'd rather have-now the silver or red lows>>>>>>>>

Back
Top Bottom