Air Jordan XI Retro LOW - Black/White/Varsity Red & White/Black/Metallic Silver - FALL 2011

For Cali folks who decide want to cop from eastbay, just a reminder, they start to collect sales tax.

For Cali folks who decide want to cop from eastbay, just a reminder, they start to collect sales tax.

Originally Posted by ejpeg

Just ordered my pair online. Can't wait. had the 2003's and I wore them till they literally fell apart…

From what site? If I don't have to wait around for Eastbay then I'd like to order now.

Just ordered my pair online. Can't wait. had the 2003's and I wore them till they literally fell apart…

From what site? If I don't have to wait around for Eastbay then I'd like to order now.

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

Got them from eBay: Sole Fresh So Clean. $125 (20% sale)

"The seller UserID you entered was not found."

"The seller UserID you entered was not found."

doubling up on these tonight, may even go for thirds....wanted these back in the day and they finally dropping, these are like a grail to me.

doubling up on these tonight, may even go for thirds....wanted these back in the day and they finally dropping, these are like a grail to me.

I asked @nikestore on twitter yesterday and they replied to me in a DM saying they will NOT be discounted on swoosh.

I asked @nikestore on twitter yesterday and they replied to me in a DM saying they will NOT be discounted on swoosh.

Back
Top Bottom