Air Jordan XI Retro LOW - Black/White/Varsity Red & White/Black/Metallic Silver - FALL 2011

Why would you wait for Eastbay...buy them now and get them in a BOX and not in a bag.
laugh.gif

Yup...Eastbay sends your crap in a box and by the time it arrives it looks like the Hulk got ahold of it.
roll.gif
frown.gif

Remember guys, be logged in and get free shipping.

$128 shipped ftw.
pimp.gif

Yup...Eastbay sends your crap in a box and by the time it arrives it looks like the Hulk got ahold of it.
roll.gif
frown.gif

Remember guys, be logged in and get free shipping.

$128 shipped ftw.
pimp.gif

Man debating if I want dem or not... haha well I do want them, but will my budget allow since the Space Jams comes out next week.

Man debating if I want dem or not... haha well I do want them, but will my budget allow since the Space Jams comes out next week.

space jams come out next week? whatchu talking about? ....people are mad sleeping on these, no hype at all....i'm kinda surprised...they dope.

space jams come out next week? whatchu talking about? ....people are mad sleeping on these, no hype at all....i'm kinda surprised...they dope.

got 'em on Eastbay for $120 shipped.  I would've used Nike, but didn't want to pay tax.  Surprised how easy checkout was. 

got 'em on Eastbay for $120 shipped.  I would've used Nike, but didn't want to pay tax.  Surprised how easy checkout was. 

Back
Top Bottom