Air Jordan XI Retro LOW - Black/White/Varsity Red & White/Black/Metallic Silver - FALL 2011

^this is
pimp.gif
. Will cop for sure.

NWT/Roostah, thanks for the good morning funny. SO true.

I"ll be copping these as I never had a pair when they dropped, but I do remember going with my grandma to Cal Stores to get my uncle a pair... Yes, I just said Cal Stores.

NWT/Roostah, thanks for the good morning funny. SO true.

I"ll be copping these as I never had a pair when they dropped, but I do remember going with my grandma to Cal Stores to get my uncle a pair... Yes, I just said Cal Stores.

Originally Posted by never wear them

I'm good with my pair. Like what most of you NikeTalkers say on the Buy and sell forums, these are VNDS

5333954227_00a5d5d399_z.jpg
laugh.gif

I love that you beat these to death. true baller/sneakerhead! if only I can find my OG cherry 12s. LOL

Originally Posted by never wear them

I'm good with my pair. Like what most of you NikeTalkers say on the Buy and sell forums, these are VNDS

5333954227_00a5d5d399_z.jpg
laugh.gif

I love that you beat these to death. true baller/sneakerhead! if only I can find my OG cherry 12s. LOL

I have my pair at home that still look brand new. The thing I love about the I.E's is that they dont wrinkle or show signs of wear (At least with the pair I have). Most comfortable shoe I own.

I have my pair at home that still look brand new. The thing I love about the I.E's is that they dont wrinkle or show signs of wear (At least with the pair I have). Most comfortable shoe I own.

here are my og's from 1996 there beat too tight for me and there a size 8
but still wearable 

396020330.jpg

396020329.jpg

i hope the retro will look like these but i doubt it

this years retro is going to look like the 2003 retro from a sample i saw a few weeks ago 

here are my og's from 1996 there beat too tight for me and there a size 8
but still wearable 

396020330.jpg

396020329.jpg

i hope the retro will look like these but i doubt it

this years retro is going to look like the 2003 retro from a sample i saw a few weeks ago 

Back
Top Bottom