wow, surprised
eek.gif
got a package in the mail from Jay
pimp.gif

wont say what it is but ill post pics in a few
Well all know what it is so hurry up already 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cleaverkicks

I'm pretty new to the forum and thread and I'm pretty sure this has been asked and discussed before but are the kicks from "Air Randy" and slamdunkspace legit?
Homey, go back about 30 pages and start there...You can catch up still. But you're MAD late though
tired.gif
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Sneak King

Originally Posted by cleaverkicks

I'm pretty new to the forum and thread and I'm pretty sure this has been asked and discussed before but are the kicks from "Air Randy" and slamdunkspace legit?
Homey, go back about 30 pages and start there...You can catch up still. But you're MAD late though
tired.gif
tongue.gif

back to pg 100 might be better
laugh.gif
roll.gif

still
tumblr_l1hse6K8mh1qzbhtvo1_400.gif
laugh.gif

^ HAHAHAAH!!!! Word! Zyzz...Everybody's waiting on you!!! Doubt it's any different from what we've seen, but between the two Pre-sellers, it IS SDS' turn! And you DO seem to have a direct line to him, so.......Spill it!

Originally Posted by bostonmarc

Originally Posted by cedrockone

281954_2245180526480_1157144378_32719698_106150_n.jpg

From Air Randy.
In time for my wedding.
Legit. Word

The only question I have is this.....Are you getting married in Jordans??? really???
why the hell do you care? Is him getting married in Jordans gonna cause you to get sick or something?

anyways Zyzz please post those pics soon.

Lmao! The Gifs are hilarious ... I'm at my desk LMAO! But I'm looking forward to Zyzz's pics from SDS too.

I ordered Cool Greys from slamdunkspace (jay) this time of year last year. I ended up getting them in February. The shoes didnt have any tags inside of them and they fit a size too small. I'd stay away from him.

Originally Posted by iloaded2

I think Zyzz pulled a "Randy" on this one. Claiming he has something when he actually doesnt.
LMAO! Hilarious ... but shady. Don't think he'd go out like that.

According to Jay, he sent me an email saying Concords will ship within next couple of days and not to worry. I actually ordered Space Jams from him back whem he released early and nothing was wrong. Everything came in as described and fit perfectly. He pretty much told me not to worry, so should I? Not really...patience.

Back
Top Bottom