Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

^^^ very true 5% ain't bad compared to 13%. Paid 209.99+5% sales tax for cool greys. 189+ for AJ 3 cement, 409+ for infrared pack, 199+ for playoff 13's, and kobes are 180 and lebrons 199. We payin reseller prices to the retailers lol!!! I'm guessing concords will be 209 as well but with our dollar par with yours it makes paying resellers a little more reasonable in comparison to retail here.

had these in the 8th grade back in 96....and ive been wanting another pair every since!!!!
smile.gif

^looking at that pic makes me sad that the shape is gonna be different. i'll still buy them but thank god i've got OG's and retros already.

sigh...AI is the man. the nba front office did him dirty

Originally Posted by jaysonmyfeet812

I bet AI's gonna be standing in line for a pair of Concords too...

laugh.gif
 At The Comment

Everybody And Their Momma Gonna Be In Line For The Concords. SMH

Hope That They Will Be A GR.

these better be GR. But I don't think that would help. These will sell out
quick. It's gonna ba hard to cop these for sure. will line up for these...

Originally Posted by dubchester

I was just thinking how clean-cut and low-key he looks. Those XIs are classic!!

Chillin with a XXL White Tee & Durag flap hanging down #Swag

5411693c2fa26f762efb936949bb8019556f1607.pjpg

27d26c63ac2a8a74675781299e030f27966ccb4b.pjpg

I'd thought I'd show some pics of Concord 11's just so you can get into th mood. That pic of Tinker with tha Concords kind of gets me into tha mood!!! Just 9 more months.

how did you guys think about the space jams in 09? i just hope the quality/fit doesn't disappoint me like the space jams did.

To think these sat on shelves when first released...I remember seeing them at a Footaction and thinking "what the heck are those"? I definitely thought they were unique, but back in college I didn't have the funds to be dropping on "funky" shoes. Then, the all-white Columbia's released and I was instantly sold. Carolina outsoles were INSANE!!

Originally Posted by dubchester

To think these sat on shelves when first released...I remember seeing them at a Footaction and thinking "what the heck are those"? I definitely thought they were unique, but back in college I didn't have the funds to be dropping on "funky" shoes. Then, the all-white Columbia's released and I was instantly sold. Carolina outsoles were INSANE!!

I remember standing in my local Finishline holding these in my hand saying to myself........"WTH?" I thought they were crazy...........same exact thing happened to me though. Saw some Columbias on a fellow classmates feet the day they came out and the rest was History. Unfortunetly I never owned an OG pair of Concords.

Originally Posted by swooshallday

how did you guys think about the space jams in 09? i just hope the quality/fit doesn't disappoint me like the space jams did.
I dont notice any problems from 6 feet above them while walking etc.

Originally Posted by bigmo1002

still copping despite the "mold" or whatever...

Glad I don't think this way.  
If only JB can actually get these right, that would be the day all is forgiven.  
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom