Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by Resist

Originally Posted by usood89

off topic but i wonder if there are sites like sds and air randy which have "overrun" supplies...NOT FAKE... but overrun...wonder if theres sites that sell high end brands wallets, accessories, sunglasses...etc.

just was wondering.
i think most lv/gucci etc. are made in france/europe and not china

Some of these high end fashion brands actually have factories in China now.  Was watching news here in Taiwan talking about it the other day.  Some unsuspecting consumers bought a name brand thinking its italy made.  Boy, were they mad when they checked and saw it said made in china........

Originally Posted by eddo1005

off topic but i wonder if there are sites like sds and air randy which have "overrun" supplies...NOT FAKE... but overrun...wonder if theres sites that sell high end brands wallets, accessories, sunglasses...etc.

just was wondering.

Some of these high end fashion brands actually have factories in China now.  Was watching news here in Taiwan talking about it the other day.  Some unsuspecting consumers bought a name brand thinking its italy made.  Boy, were they mad when they checked and saw it said made in china........

Now let me stop you there. You are not telling the whole truth. Lower tiered brands of expensive ones are made in china. Like D&G of dolce gabbana , A/X of Armani and ect.

I love this thread! More drama than any TV show i ever seen.
Learned a ton of information about fakes and overruns and how to spend my money.

Gotta love it.....

Pics do look pretty good. SDS should have put those pics up before all of this speculation got so far out of hand.

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Now let me stop you there. You are not telling the whole truth. Lower tiered brands of expensive ones are made in china. Like D&G of dolce gabbana , A/X of Armani and ect.

heh, i am just going by what i saw on the news here.  I think it was talking about Coach for the most part, i could be wrong though.

EDIT: BTW, 8/16 today 10:30 AM right now.  In theory, some shoes should be shipping out right now....

Originally Posted by Juaninzze

I love this thread! More drama than any TV show i ever seen.
Learned a ton of information about fakes and overruns and how to spend my money.

Gotta love it.....

laugh.gif

just like the WWE or Days of our lives !
laugh.gif

Naturally, Zyzz beat everyone to it, but it got kind of rolled over. SDS put pics up a little while ago of the box, cover and Shoe trees. Think that deserves another mention. More detail makes me happier!! Now I feel a little less in the dark. Now I can be OK with the possibility of my order not shipping out for another couple of days.

And I filed a dispute with Paypal, asking for a full refund... Check out the rather quick response!

From Seller - AIR RANDY TRADING COMPANY

8/15/2011 17:40 PDT

package will be ship by now ! inform me if you want us to keep on execution or just get you the full refund ? pls comments ! thanks

QUIET MOUTHS DON'T GET FED!!!!

Damn... Those new pics SDS put up are lookin good. Finally some box, trees, and tissue pics. *fingers crossed* Hope my pair ships tomorrow! Please, little 8lb 6oz baby Jesus, in your golden fleece diaper... Let my shoes get to me by weeks end.

Originally Posted by AirNoel2345

Damn... Those new pics SDS put up are lookin good. Finally some box, trees, and tissue pics. *fingers crossed* Hope my pair ships tomorrow! Please, little 8lb 6oz baby Jesus, in your golden fleece diaper... Let my shoes get to me by weeks end.
He is shipping tonite according to his twitter.

Originally Posted by MJ2229

And I filed a dispute with Paypal, asking for a full refund... Check out the rather quick response!

From Seller - AIR RANDY TRADING COMPANY

8/15/2011 17:40 PDT

package will be ship by now ! inform me if you want us to keep on execution or just get you the full refund ? pls comments ! thanks

QUIET MOUTHS DON'T GET FED!!!!
I just did the same thing to see what type of response I get.  I ordered on 8/2 and my tracking doesn't even work
30t6p3b.gif
Maybe ill wake up to some good news
ohwell.gif

just was wondering.

LV has the most strict control over what comes out of their factories. It's important to keep their brand value as high as it is.

I dont really want to contribute to the early downfall of this thread, but I feel that no one has really provided any actual evidence that these early releases are fake. Pictured above are a pair of to Cool Greys that I purchased last year; One was purchased around this time last year from a legit website, and the other was purchased from Footlocker on release date. I, too was worried about recieving a fake early pair.. so when I got my release date pair, I carefully examined both carefully from the Carbon Fiber, The Jumpman Logo, The 23 lining up with the top of the logo, the "Jumpman Jordan" logo lining up between the third lace loop, the carbon fiber, and the manufactuer date on the tag inside of the shoe. The boxes are the same size.. shoe trees, "carbon fiber" paper, the labels on the box are identical.. everything is exactly the same. The only thing that is different (which is very difficult to tell) is the cut of the patent leather, but I compared with a fellow friends size 10.5 with my two pairs.. and his cut (also release day purchased) was different than mine as well, but that has been the case with the XI.

To the person who said that Niketown and Flight Club comfirmed they were fake.. I dont really agree with their "opinion" due to a personal expreinces with flight club. A couple of years back I was told that my invisable woman Af1 were fake when I was trying to sell them to flightclub. And I stood outside of niketown beverly hills just to cop, and almost missed out on a pair. I had to drive all the way home to search for the reciept just to get them to get these kicks off my hands, which I feel was all apart of their negotiation scheme to bring down the value of the shoe. I also believe that it is important for Niketown employees to sell you the idea of early releases being fake. After following this thread, I have yet to see any comparision pics that have yet to prove that early releases are indeed fake. Tomorrow, I'll try to provide even more detailed pictures compairing my early pick up and release date "retail" pick up. 

I havent really dealt with fakes before, but from what I have seen from pictures. No fake has ever looked completely identical as an authentic shoe inside and out. So come this friday I plan on buying a pair of Concord 11s from the same site I bought from last year (which hasnt even been listed as one of the accused sites on this thread that is selling fakes). You wont even know what a fake looks like until you see the pair that drops December 23rd, 2011.

I'm sick of all the broke, poor, peasant-scum on this board, who can't afford to pay an extra 90 bucks over retail to get a pair of legit sneakers early trying to tarnish a good sellers name.

Now back to the subject of CONCORDS- Anyone know when the clothing for the Concords is due to hit stores? I know the clothing usually hits before the sneakers do, I would love a pair of JB sweats and shorts, maybe a t-shirt too. I just bought a couple of pairs of the Jordan Socks with the XI jumpman ribbon coming down the sides.

Originally Posted by iloaded2

^Who are you to call someone a peasant. Seriously some people think theyre gods judging others.

He has a point, im also tired of dudes like you who are sub 100 posts and basically complaining about SDS and RANDY because you cannot afford them. You kids are ruining this thread. LET US GET BACK TO THE TOPIC AT HAND.

Originally Posted by flores

This guy just recieved his early pair from sneakerhotline.
Skip to 7:00

seem legit, and consistent with the other early sites not having the box and shoe tree's yet.

but since when does excess glue = B-grade?

son, i've seen much nastier excess glue examples straight from niketown and footlocker that passed inspection and obviously didn't get marked as B-grade.

not to mention much worse things than excess glue and glue stains, like ol' boy in the flint 13 thread earlier this year with his jumpman's head cut off on the tongues.

or the pair of AJKO's i got from nike this year with a GS size tongue sewn into one of the shoes instead of the right sized one.

roll.gif

not everyone complaining and dissing SDS and AR are broke and can't afford the early release.

just like not everyone who did cop early are definitely gonna get fakes or defective pairs.

some people are just haters and negative nancy's who didn't cop early for whatever reason, but seem to be hoping we all get fakes.

as said a million times, we're all gonna know the truth in the next few days. that's for sure. if they end up 110% legit and A-grade, there's gonna be some salty people who got refunds or hesitated to order (not that i blame them for hesitating tho).

i hope EVERYONE gets A-grade, authentic pairs!!!

Back
Top Bottom