Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

I think this NoobLee guy is on to something when it comes to the milky look that comes with a supposed real pair of concords.

There is really no way to verify it though until we can gets pairs from legit retailers like footlocker etc. I honestly wouldn't of paid too much attention to the milkiness of a sole so I can see it being easily overlooked by someone trying to tell if a shoe was real or not.

The lighting wouldn't have anything to do with a pair looking milky and a pair looking translucent, lighting can't make a sole look less dense meaning just delete the milky look factor out completely. It sucks we can't really see if this is true until we can get pairs from stores later on in the year, I do think that he is on to something though.

Originally Posted by NoobLee

Like I said, ZYZZ got a real pair from Jay...
Jay is smart, he knows NT is watching.

Just wait until SDS gets his in.

Marquee Sole got fake ones because he's always gunning for the 1st spot when a shoe comes out, always.

These Concords are done hastily, that's why minor details like that got left out.

This milky toecap is for XI models started with the Cool Greys, Space Jams don't have the milky toecap.

You know, i will be the first to admit a mistake.  I do apologize for my previous exchanges with you.

You seem to know a ton of info regarding these sites and the Chinese sellers behind them.  It would be great for you drop some more inside scoop on these sites, so we all know what is going on.

I am still a lil skeptical about the difference in sole being the tell-tale sign of fakes, but you made it sound really plausible and got me rethinking.  It isnt too far-fetched of an idea that factories in China have finally caught on with what everyone has been using as evidence for fakes(tongue lining up, spacing on the 23).

Tell me though, are those real carbon fiber plate used on those see through sole concords?

Everything being said right now is going back to my main point. Slamdunkspace.com sells A+++ quality replicas. These replicas are so real looking that they can barely be differentiated from authentic pairs.  We are past the days of looking at the spacing between the 2 and 3 and the lining up of the ball to tell whether shoes are fake or not.. Technology has increased drastically and replicas look almost identical.  
In order to back up my claims, I have taken a screenshot of my purchase of slamdunkspace. I have also showed you a picture of the fake box with size not centered, black ink fading, and "23" not being engraved in, as well as carbon fiber plate. I have also posted a picture of the carbon fiber paper which is definately lighter than reals. Not once did Jay mention on twitter, facebook, or on his website that people would be receiving fake accesories or box. Instead, he or whoever is running his twitter continuously posts that they only sell 100 percent "authentic goods." why do some of you guys continue to support a liar??  

this is bs now, ill just wait til pys or uptempoair gets them, maybe my place here in florida will get them, i can wait, got my spacejams early n now im thinkin i got fakes, 

Originally Posted by eddo1005

Like I said, ZYZZ got a real pair from Jay...
Jay is smart, he knows NT is watching.

Just wait until SDS gets his in.

Marquee Sole got fake ones because he's always gunning for the 1st spot when a shoe comes out, always.

These Concords are done hastily, that's why minor details like that got left out.

This milky toecap is for XI models started with the Cool Greys, Space Jams don't have the milky toecap.

You know, i will be the first to admit a mistake.  I do apologize for my previous exchanges with you.

You seem to know a ton of info regarding these sites and the Chinese sellers behind them.  It would be great for you drop some more inside scoop on these sites, so we all know what is going on.

I am still a lil skeptical about the difference in sole being the tell-tale sign of fakes, but you made it sound really plausible and got me rethinking.  It isnt too far-fetched of an idea that factories in China have finally caught on with what everyone has been using as evidence for fakes(tongue lining up, spacing on the 23).

Tell me though, are those real carbon fiber plate used on those see through sole concords?
There's things I can say and there's things I can't. 
Going out tonight, I think I will be back on tomorrow morning with better pics.

Carbon fiber plate? Aww man, that's a totally different playing field, I got some good pics for that too. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KOBEFTW

Everything being said right now is going back to my main point. Slamdunkspace.com sells A+++ quality replicas. These replicas are so real looking that they can barely be differentiated from authentic pairs.

In order to back up my claims, I have taken a screenshot of my purchase of slamdunkspace. I have also showed you a picture of the fake box with size not centered, black ink fading, and "23" not being engraved in. I have also posted a picture of the carbon fiber paper which is definately lighter than reals. Not once did Jay mention on twitter, facebook, or on his website that people would be receiving fake accesories or box. Instead, he or whoever is running his twitter continuously posts that they only sell 100 percent "authentic goods." why do some of you guys continue to support a liar??
people keep asking about the shoes yet you keep ignoring it. the shoes arent fake, 100% fact.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Everything being said right now is going back to my main point. Slamdunkspace.com sells A+++ quality replicas. These replicas are so real looking that they can barely be differentiated from authentic pairs.

In order to back up my claims, I have taken a screenshot of my purchase of slamdunkspace. I have also showed you a picture of the fake box with size not centered, black ink fading, and "23" not being engraved in. I have also posted a picture of the carbon fiber paper which is definately lighter than reals. Not once did Jay mention on twitter, facebook, or on his website that people would be receiving fake accesories or box. Instead, he or whoever is running his twitter continuously posts that they only sell 100 percent "authentic goods." why do some of you guys continue to support a liar??
people keep asking about the shoes yet you keep ignoring it. the shoes arent fake, 100% fact.
Congrats, you bought some Space Jams and other shoes from SDS before they made super fakes that well.
Congrats, you got a REAL pair from SDS, because he knows you are gonna post on NT, matter of fact, did he ask you to post on NT? Haha.

Now stop fronting like SDS aren't selling fakes.

i quoted him a pg or so back & said to just post shoe pictures point blank & the issue will be setteled & he still hasnt...... hes dodging the issue for a reason imo

Congrats, you bought some Space Jams and other shoes from SDS before they made super fakes that well.
Congrats, you got a REAL pair from SDS, because he knows you are gonna post on NT, matter of fact, did he ask you to post on NT? Haha.

everytime i want to believe you...you end up posting something outlandish with no proof & it throws your credibility out the window stop making claims without proof please its one of the main reasons this thread is 246+pgs(with 125+ being back & forth on the same issue) posting a statement with NO PROOF....EDIT*not to metion you have conflicted your self at least twice in one post you will say sds is selling fakes just like randy & then in another post you will say sds's shoes are authentic so.....

Originally Posted by 617jordanhead

So where is the proof that SDS Concords are fake all the pics ive seen they have the milky toebox

from what i gathered from Nobel is that they are legit? not sure.

also he sent me legit pairs? i never even really talked to the guy but a month or two ago for this release. never actually said anything about this guy other than the occasional hes legit when people asked since i bought SJs, CGs, and various XIIIs from him with nothing but 100% legit shoes and boxes a long with labels with the price tags on them as you would get from the store.

im not associated with the dude in anyways i just talk to him to get info about the shoes and post it on here to help myself and others. have i not been helping in this thread?

My CGs are from Footlocker and don't have a milky look to them. And can't sit there and tell me Footlocker is selling fakes. Same for the guys who's posted before, buying a RD pair of CGs and a SDS/AR pair and saying they looked exactly the same... Dudes woulda noticed the difference in a sole shade.

dude already said the sj's didnt have the milky toe cap so that kills the 1st pic & the 2nd pic im assuming is the crooked 23 but your whole damn pic is crooked ......heres some advice put the shoe on a counter(level counter) & then take pics.....

Originally Posted by ColdCity

everytime i want to believe you...you end up posting something outlandish with no proof & it throws your credibility out the window stop making claims without proof please its one of the main reasons this thread is 246+pgs(with 125+ being back & forth on the same issue) posting a statement with NO PROOF....EDIT*not to metion you have conflicted your self at least twice in one post you will say sds is selling fakes just like randy & then in another post you will say sds's shoes are authentic so.....

Side by side comparison pics tomorrow, I gotchu.
I said SDS had a couple real ones, not 500 pairs. 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by senor chang

last couple pages
eek.gif

nooblee
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Dudes don't wanna admit they paid good money for FAKE Concords, I understand. 

pimp.gif
Thank you for dropping knowledge on these fools. Can't say I didn't warn em...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Originally Posted by senor chang

last couple pages
eek.gif

nooblee
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Dudes don't wanna admit they paid good money for FAKE Concords, I understand. 

pimp.gif
Thank you for dropping knowledge on these fools. Can't say I didn't warn em...
laugh.gif

Dudes still don't believe me, oh well, got more difference/comparison pics regarding other part of the shoe coming soon. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

OH BOY.

Whoa whoa whoa...time out....I just read every single post to catch up. But there is one part I am confused about. At first didnt NoobLee say that the factory or whoever SDS and Randy are buying these from took the shoes back, to fix them? So doesn't that mean all of the shoes we get from ordering early are all going to look the same? If that's the case then I don't know how this clear vs milky theory is going to make sense.

But, I do like the theory, and I am going to be awfully pissed if I get some with a clear toecap and other people get ones with a milky toecap....And just for the record, I like the milky toe look better

Back
Top Bottom