Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

got it early....and it's very quick for the shipment....it only take 4 days since the tracking # works.....

so....what do you guys think ?

Posted on Randy's FB

Kenneth Coleman Nah they got fake +@%,olympic track and field jumpman, ouch the patent leather cut is too low and *$%@ i can't believe their not Nike's CONCORDS!!!LMBO

Originally Posted by kobejames21

got it early....and it's very quick for the shipment....it only take 4 days since the tracking # works.....

Can you post more pics and who did you get these from?

Originally Posted by TheKing23

Originally Posted by Dc30

Originally Posted by jecca650

dc30 you delete your images?
No sorry dude...was moving them around in my "albums" here are the carbon fiber pics again...along with the box label.

So earlier in this thread someone was saying that the size number are suppose to line up and its obvious this one doesn't. So does that mean that the boxes are not authentic like the space jams because im sure thats one of the reason the guy said FlightClub denied his pair.
How do the numbers not line up? The point made from wayyyyy back when was just the centering of the top size, not how all the numbers lined up in relation to each other. None of my boxes have size numbers that are all lined up. But the top # is centered. However if I recall properly, it was never agreed upon if that was a true indication of anything.

Originally Posted by Franco23x

Originally Posted by teamfreshh

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

I can guarantee he made close too 100k and thats ridiculous, and its not fair to those who spent their money on these
Why dont we report randy too that counterfeitnike emali account that the nike rep posted and have randy shut down for good ?
pimp.gif

Do it for us 
laugh.gif
Snitching runs deep in you dudes.

What happened to all the people in here, who bought from Randy, jay, Sds, etc who were hating on those who warned them that these HK sites were fraudulent?!?!?!? These guys went to hide in a hole somewhere. Karma is a biachhh- fair game; you were warned by real shoeheads but saw it as a slight, rather than help, and many went out of their way to talk crap. A couple of these morons went as far to say, that those who didn't buy from these sites, were too broke to spend the extra $90.

Have fun with your fugazzis-u fools.lol#legendaryfail

Sorry to those who, humbly got screwed. These idiots in here clucking for these hk sites, can be convincing, especially when they themselves, are in denial.

Shoes look good, box looks off. You cop from Air Randy?Btw, this dude selling them on YouTube. Fake or real?

Originally Posted by Iamdavidcha

What happened to all the people in here, who bought from Randy, jay, Sds, etc who were hating on those who warned them that these HK sites were fraudulent?!?!?!? These guys went to hide in a hole somewhere. Karma is a biachhh- fair game; you were warned by real shoeheads but saw it as a slight, rather than help, and many went out of their way to talk crap. A couple of these morons went as far to say, that those who didn't buy from these sites, were too broke to spend the extra $90.

Sorry to those who, humbly got screwed. These idiots in here clucking for these hk sites, can be convincing, especially when they themselves, are in denial.
Amen to that, those clowns know who they are, for the rest sorry you got scammed, but do a charge back on your credit card ASAP.

roll.gif
 What the hell are you on about? Shut up.

Anybody else tracking number from SDS not working yet? I got mine on Friday night and nothing yet....

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Originally Posted by eddo1005

Funny thing is, if those remade SJ were shipped to a footlocker in the state, no one would say they are fake. no one.

The funny thing is THEY DIDNT SHIP THESE TO RETAIL SPOTS BECAUSE THEY CAME OUT 2 YRS AGO SO NIKE HAS NO REASON TO BRING EM BACK
exceptions to da rule always happen...like when DR jays got a wild super random shipment of 2001 XI concords, space jams, cool greys, and black and reds all over da tri-state area a few years ago for MSRP.

For those who were asking...

Yes they are from AR... His shipment is very fast on this one.... The last time i buy shoes from him takes 10 days up to arrive....

Overall...that shoe is good....... Got a few minor complaints such as off centered 23 at backtab on right shoe as everybody else, bit wrinkled midsole, off centered toe box cap on left shoe, very minor creasing on patent leather, few dirt on white midsole.....but otherwise it's good....

The box.....it is indented on the 23 on the upper....but not that deep compared to Last year cool grey.... The size number on box tag is at center, the size is also same as cool grey....

Overall... It's a good early release shoe....must say very happy yet a bit dissapointed.... Happy to have it and dissapointed of the quality....

But what do we know rite....still 4 months to RD and none of us have seen the official pictures and shoes....we cannot make jugdement yet on this early release shoes n seller as we still dont know what JB will officialy have for us later on....

Same thing with the not very good quality..... We dont know whther its only on these early release or on the RD as well....

I will post more pictures for you guys later on.....after i have time to take photos....gotta go work all day
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

12.gif

You_are_a_Douchebag.gif

yea.. shut up dude

For those who were asking...

Yes they are from AR... His shipment is very fast on this one.... The last time i buy shoes from him takes 10 days up to arrive....

Overall...that shoe is good....... Got a few minor complaints such as off centered 23 at backtab on right shoe as everybody else, bit wrinkled midsole, off centered toe box cap on left shoe, very minor creasing on patent leather, few dirt on white midsole.....but otherwise it's good....

The box.....it is indented on the 23 on the upper....but not that deep compared to Last year cool grey.... The size number on box tag is at center, the size is also same as cool grey....

Overall... It's a good early release shoe....must say very happy yet a bit dissapointed.... Happy to have it and dissapointed of the quality....

But what do we know rite....still 4 months to RD and none of us have seen the official pictures and shoes....we cannot make jugdement yet on this early release shoes n seller as we still dont know what JB will officialy have for us later on....

Same thing with the not very good quality..... We dont know whther its only on these early release or on the RD as well....

I will post more pictures for you guys later on.....after i have time to take photos....gotta go work all day
frown.gif
Otherwise its good??? You just detailed the entire shoe and said that something was wrong with every aspect of it, but as long as your happy 
happy.gif
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by PlaybaLL

who cares if the PL is lower then the other.. you cant tell if your wearin them jeez
 PLEASE tell everyone youre joking!!!! PLEASE..
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom