Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

The only reason I think the CGs have a "milky" toe box is because we're lookin at grey patent leather thru the icey bottoms...every other patent is black (SJs, Breds, Concords), not countin Columbias & Anniversary 11s...I may be wrong tho, my opinion/word is not gold

i'm done with sds. i ordered on 7/31 and my order number was 456. i ordered the hard to find size 11.5 that didn't come in that order jay got. already filed a dispute with paypal and no email replies back from sds. my "bogus" tracking number still doesn't work, not like that's a shocker. just escalated my dispute on paypal. tired of waiting. just give me back my money. the only time i ever do an early release and this is what i go thru. probably just gonna start looking for a pair of 2000's or even some dmp's. this has left a bad taste in my mouth from this experience.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by OG2345

According to some guy on twitter he posted this on SDS's Twitter:

@UNKI3MATT Brad Beckham
@slamdunkspace just emailed me and said my tracking will work in under 12 hour

So I'm guessing whoever ordered from SDS, tracking numbers should work later tonight or tomorrow...(HOPEFULLY) and hopefully its not bs...
grin.gif
good to hear

that guy is me, and at 2:00 am ESTD it will be 12 hours, and no, my shipping still doesnt work. i open a claim, and will keep it open until the shoe is in my hand

Originally Posted by papeshfoo

Originally Posted by hostos

Originally Posted by kobejames21

check kingkickzstore Facebook.... they got the 2011 concord pictures....

these guys legit?
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   DO NOT, I REPEAT....DO NOT BUY FROM KING KICKZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
There was a HUUUUGE beef about them on twitter, They were stealing pics from other sites and trying to sell shoes, when people bought, they never recieved there shoes. 
SITE IS NOT LEGIT AT ALL! they have been talked about on here before. they dont even have/own the shoes they are selling. they collect money first then pay for shoes when they get enough orders.

also Jay emailed me for the first time in days and told me some peoples tracking should be working in a few hours.

Originally Posted by matt2126

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by OG2345

According to some guy on twitter he posted this on SDS's Twitter:

@UNKI3MATT Brad Beckham
@slamdunkspace just emailed me and said my tracking will work in under 12 hour

So I'm guessing whoever ordered from SDS, tracking numbers should work later tonight or tomorrow...(HOPEFULLY) and hopefully its not bs...
grin.gif
good to hear

that guy is me, and at 2:00 am ESTD it will be 12 hours, and no, my shipping still doesnt work. i open a claim, and will keep it open until the shoe is in my hand
Thanks for the update bro....we're all keeping our fingers crossed..

Anybody who got theirs already from Air Randy, when u checked the tracking did it say out for delivery right b4 u received them or did it still say in transit...I'm askin bcuz mine been "in customs" and "out of customs" nyc since the 23rd...I'm wonderin will I get them 2mor since I'm only 2 hours from nyc in philly

Originally Posted by FirstNameLastName

Anybody who got theirs already from Air Randy, when u checked the tracking did it say out for delivery right b4 u received them or did it still say in transit...I'm askin bcuz mine been "in customs" and "out of customs" nyc since the 23rd...I'm wonderin will I get them 2mor since I'm only 2 hours from nyc in philly

Cant say that is always normal, but the tracking system for international shippment has always been sloppy.  Sometimes it is "up to date", other times, it might say its in custom still, and the next day it still says in customs, but it was actually dropped off at your doorstep. 

Tracking system is not 100% realiable.

its been 10 & 1/2 hours since Jay emailed me. still no working tracking, i ordered on july 30th, and am order #426. this is my last time ever buying early, i just wanted to avoid the cluster f*ck this release is going to be. we're 4 months out and already its absolute insanity. if you havent opened a dispute or a claim, do so now. Light a fire under Jay's ***

these guys legit?

I ordered cool greys from king kickz and it took about a month too get my shoes.  Dont do business with them

Originally Posted by eddo1005

guys, those of you who have ordered from SDS. Make sure you monitor your 45 days window. Though i am still holding out that SDS to be legit, I still advise those to keep the window in mind.
For those of you who ordered using a credit card you can usually file a claim with the bank who issuedthe card within 60 days of purchase. Check with your credit card company to ensure this is the case

Originally Posted by teamfreshh

these guys legit?

I ordered cool greys from king kickz and it took about a month too get my shoes.  Dont do business with them
Because they had to find a store with the size you ordered.  Surprised you even received them at all...

Originally Posted by papeshfoo

Originally Posted by teamfreshh

these guys legit?

Because they had to find a store with the size you ordered.  Surprised you even received them at all...
Yeah i know the shoes were legit though but horrible customer service

No, but I did just get this. Looks like they're either going according to e-mail response order OR possible (And hopefully) in order number sequence. I was order number 546.

Hello my dear friend!

Thanks for your email!

Hopefully you will receive shoes next week.

The tracking number will get it Sunday or Monday my friend! Very very sorry for delay!

Best regards

Jay
Slamdunkspace.com

Just got this email froms SDS

Hello my dear friend!

your tracking numebr will work in 3-6 hours from now. and your shoes will be delivery in next week, very appreciate for waitting, Hope you will be happy when you see the shoes, please support us on NIKETALK if you like the shoes.

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

I just gotta email from SDS saying my tracking number should work in 3-6hrs. Anybody else get that?

I got the same email for one of the orders

Originally Posted by Sneak King

No, but I did just get this. Looks like they're either going according to e-mail response order OR possible (And hopefully) in order number sequence. I was order number 546.

Hello my dear friend!

Thanks for your email!

Hopefully you will receive shoes next week.

The tracking number will get it Sunday or Monday my friend! Very very sorry for delay!

Best regards

Jay
Slamdunkspace.com
Patience is KEY bro...always remember that...

as for everyone else as well...

Originally Posted by KryptiX

nope, no email here..

order #364 too..
Keep emailing him, with tons of messages. Let him know, I just emailed him on monday or tuesday and he replied back earlier.

Back
Top Bottom