Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by Jayheazy

Originally Posted by NoobLee

After the "incident" there's no size 8s and 11s pumping/leaking out, just don't buy them.

is there anyway they still had them in stock before the incident?i had mine shipped on the first of september
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

oh man,im never going to accept the package and leave it at the post offfice to resend to jay and get my money back!!!
devil.gif

Zyzz better tell jay to get ready for alot of returns!!
nerd.gif
once again dont tell me to talk to Jay. i havent even talked to the dude
tired.gif

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

SO IT'S ACCEPTABLE FOR A SITE TO SELL FAKES/'LEGIT'/BGRADES ALL IN ONE AND DUDES HOPE THEY ARE LUCKY ENOUGH TO BE ONE OF THE ONES THAT RECEIVE A 'LEGIT' PAIR?

HMMMM
Don't even try to make sense of it. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Dudes are too busy laughing at one another to lend a helping hand or drop some info.

NT is far from the community it used to be.
yup, i miss the old NT from the early 00s

Originally Posted by BxClip

okay here it goes. i bought 9 pairs which came in yesterday.. to me they are legit and on point.. one pair size 9.5 had a light scratch on the patent which isnt really noticable( i have emailed Jay regarding these to work something out) the rest great got some slight yellow on the a couple of th soles but really isnt noticable.. got worse quality at footaction. i tried them on and they feel great and they dont squeak like my SJ from footaction!
Not trying to get all in your biz but what do you plan to do with your 9 pairs?
Alot of people on here are sensitive about what and why they spent their money, so forgive me if I am out of line for wondering
tired.gif

also you got any pics
nerd.gif

they werent all for me.. co workers and such.. i can show u pics of my size 10 tonight and maye a friends 9. they are legit

I wonder what is the "incident" all about. Now we have a red flag on those 2 sizes.

Originally Posted by dunks318ti

Originally Posted by MR23MJ

Has anybody bought a pair from Mentalkicks.com?

I did last week after I've emailed them to see if they had them in stock and ready to ship. I also told them that I will be doing a review/comparsion to my 2 pristine pairs from promoshoes and will be posting it on niketalk. They said they have them in stock and ready to ship and they're 100% authentic or money back (as I told them about AR/SDS/superfakes/etc) I said ok and proceeded to order 2 size 10s. Fast forward to yesterday. No tracking number still so I emailed them what happened? They said they only had 1 size 10 in stock and they will be receiving another shipment in a week or so. They gave me the option to wait for the second pair and ship together, ship 1 now and 1 later, or ship 1 now and refund 1. I chose to go with 1 size 10 and they immediately refunded the other size 10. Also got tracking later that day and it works. Will be posting pics when they come in (5-7 days because of international priority, wished they shipped it ems express like promo did)

cool, cant wait to see the pics

Originally Posted by DN41

I wonder what is the "incident" all about. Now we have a red flag on those 2 sizes.

nike got their hands on early pairs,and nike has workers watching the lines now i believe
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Jayheazy

Originally Posted by DN41

nike got their hands on early pairs,and nike has workers watching the lines now i believe
nerd.gif

This might be a different one (speculation) since there were people who were able to get their hands on a legit size 11.

interesting that sz 11 was initially the first size noob said was all legit, they musta ran out quick of the legit ones.....

I know alot of us posted legit sz 11s here ( I need to get a new dig cam and post my 2 pairs soon)

1 of my packages are at jfk sorting.So i should get them tomorrow(i hope) and post hq photos(11 and 9.5)
Other package still at customs damn it!!

Originally Posted by seanerich19

who is NOOBLEE??????????????
happy.gif

Nooblee is the person who initially blew the whistle on some pairs that Air Randy and SDS were shipping.  He was the first to show us the difference between the clear and milky toe caps.  If you want a refresher of what is going on, go to page 200-250. That's when the drama all started. 

yeah i know im on this thread the whole time...but i think i miss if hes working for nike or how does he know?? do you know? or he just told evrybody that he know..lol  
happy.gif

Originally Posted by cdub1012

I would stay away from MentalKicks. I got a pair of fake cement 3's from them on pre-order.

Damn, too late...I'm not tripping though. If they have any signs if "SUSPECT"ness, I will be indeed returning them.

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by NoobLee

Hope you didn't buy any size 8s or 11s.

so your saying they both(SDS & AR) have run out of real sz 8 & 11 ??? your cliffhanger comments are really getting annoying just say what your gonna say & stop baiting people noob

i dont even know why you guys run to him for help in the first place. he's a nobody.

who is he to say whats real and what's not?

he had some good proof already..lol.I dont think anyone pointed out the carbon fiber/red stamp and the Joqdan is normal not fake..

returning my kicks to VMVINC.com!!!! SOLD ME SOME FAKES TOO!! SENDING THEM THEIR KICKS BACK TODAY! ALREADY OPENED A DISPUTE WITH PAYPAL! Carbon Fiber was bogus! lol I'll be waiting til December... I got a plug @ finishline so... I'll cop 2 then

Back
Top Bottom