Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by VAHustler

Whenever I see comparison pics of og xi's to retros I get highly disappointed
ohwell.gif

Dont know whether i should laugh or cry When seeing the reversed jumpman andsuper low patent cut on the 2011 retrosCompared to the ogs and 2000 retros.These aint 180 bucks worth, really!

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
 @ the shape
We can all agree that the OG and 2000 retro shape and over shoe is hands down better then the 2011, we are losing 33-50 percent of the patent cut on the side.

BREAKING NEWS:

Just got this from promo-shoes. They refunded my money today and stated they are ALL out of LEGIT concords. Here is a direct copy/paste from a couple of emails:

"Refund is done, please check your paypal.
When you are buying from other sites, just be careful, there are a lot of fake AJ11s.

Thanks
Dennis"

I also asked him if ANY other website is GOOD to go for a SAFE order and if footalog dot com is legit and he said:

"As far as I know, it is almost impossible to get real concord now, basically all other sites are selling fake.

You are the first on my list when I get more.

Thanks
Dennis"

I'm not messing around anymore. I honestly was thinking from ordering from footalog or RMK, but after that email from promoshoes who sent me 2 LEGIT concords and as honest as they've been, I trust them. He said i'll be first on his list for size 10's if he gets any more 100% authentic/legit pairs. Other than that, ill just wait patiently for Legit US websites or wait until december to secure more pairs.

Originally Posted by dunks318ti

BREAKING NEWS:

Just got this from promo-shoes. They refunded my money today and stated they are ALL out of LEGIT concords. Here is a direct copy/paste from a couple of emails:

When you are buying from other sites, just be careful, there are a lot of fake AJ11s.

Thanks
Dennis"

I also asked him if ANY other website is GOOD to go for a SAFE order and if footalog dot com is legit and he said:

"As far as I know, it is almost impossible to get real concord now, basically all other sites are selling fake.

Thanks
Dennis"

I'm not messing around anymore. I honestly was thinking from ordering from footalog or RMK, but after that email from promoshoes who sent me 2 LEGIT concords and as honest as they've been, I trust them. He said i'll be first on his list for size 10's if he gets any more 100% authentic/legit pairs. Other than that, ill just wait patiently for Legit US websites or wait until december to secure more pairs.
Hey bud, can you show us a pic of the tissue paper your legit pairs came with? I'm glad I got my 2 pairs when I did... the R is a non issue for me, I think a couple hundred pairs snuck out in the beginning and they made a mistake taking too many and flaunting them, so Nike clamped down bigtime and put a stop to it. Only problem now is we have to put up with these "super fakes". And they seem to have the ability to keep tweaking them to look more and more real. Sad to say they will likely be virtually identical by the time december rolls around. 

Originally Posted by Inferno69

BREAKING NEWS:
Hey bud, can you show us a pic of the tissue paper your legit pairs came with? I'm glad I got my 2 pairs when I did... the R is a non issue for me, I think a couple hundred pairs snuck out in the beginning and they made a mistake taking too many and flaunting them, so Nike clamped down bigtime and put a stop to it. Only problem now is we have to put up with these "super fakes". And they seem to have the ability to keep tweaking them to look more and more real. Sad to say they will likely be virtually identical by the time december rolls around. 

I bought my 2 pairs from promo-shoes early.  It was 309 shipped via EMS express and DID NOT COME WITH BOX/PACKAGING/OR ACCESSORIES.

I only got 2 LEGIT concords in blank generic jordan boxes.  (they were probably "stolen" from the factory)

***MY 2 PAIRS ARE THE ONLY ONES THATS SAYS: "JUMPMAN JORDAN" as far as I know, I dont think anyone else ordered/posted pics from promoshoes because they were more expensive at the $309 price mark and didn't come with box/packaging...

BREAKING NEWS:

I bought my 2 pairs from promo-shoes early.  It was 309 shipped via EMS express and DID NOT COME WITH BOX/PACKAGING/OR ACCESSORIES.

I only got 2 LEGIT concords in blank generic jordan boxes.  (they were probably "stolen" from the factory)

***MY 2 PAIRS ARE THE ONLY ONES THATS SAYS: "JUMPMAN JORDAN" as far as I know, I dont think anyone else ordered/posted pics from promoshoes because they were more expensive at the $309 price mark and didn't come with box/packaging...
Ya, good score man. Obviously I would have preferred the little nub on the R being more defined, to be honest though, I didn't even notice until it was pointed out, its really a non issue and I have 2001 Breds with a similar tongue tag. I'm just f'n glad the seemingly reliable info we have got here, and the comparison I have been able to do of 2 different early pairs with my own eyes.... points to me being one of the "lucky" ones to score a "stolen, legit" pair..... especially if the word on the street is there are no more leaking out. 

BREAKING NEWS:

Also, how about a pic of your tag on the inside of your tongue? the more we see, the more we can understand what Noob was sayin about it.

Originally Posted by jumpman cbt2

Originally Posted by VAHustler

Whenever I see comparison pics of og xi's to retros I get highly disappointed
ohwell.gif

Dont know whether i should laugh or cry
When seeing the reversed jumpman and
super low patent cut on the 2011 retros
Compared to the ogs and 2000 retros.
These aint 180 bucks worth, really!

Word. The more pics I see the more I reconsider getting them & these are my grails. The shape is boo boo too smh

Also, how about a pic of your tag on the inside of your tongue? the more we see, the more we can understand what Noob was sayin about it.

Here is what "I" think NoobLee is saying about the tongue tag:

1.) Look at NoobLee's fake pair example.  You see how thick the stitching is?  It is double stitched, sloppy, wavy.

2.) Look at my LEGIT pair.  You see how the stitching is clean?  It is high quality single stitched and STRAIGHT across.

29ft85f.jpg

3.)  Bonus pic showing the tag and the "JUMPMAN JORDAN"

dg1hr8.jpg

that's my take on what NoobLee said.  MAYBE it could be the "white" backside of the tongue tag as seen in my upper right and left corners

BREAKING NEWS:

Thanks
Dennis"

Thanks
Dennis"

sounds more like scare tactics to me.  I dont think i have seen any early release site owners give their endorsement for any other early release website.

Besides, its too hard to tell, which shipment these sites are selling.  could still be the early shipment they got.

But seeing the pair you got from them, i can see why you trust them so much. 

Honestly the stitching on the back of the tongue, i dont see any difference between your pair and nooblee's fake pair.  We're talking about the white stitching, arent we?

Originally Posted by eddo1005

sounds more like scare tactics to me.  I dont think i have seen any early release site owners give their endorsement for any other early release website.

Besides, its too hard to tell, which shipment these sites are selling.  could still be the early shipment they got.

But seeing the pair you got from them, i can see why you trust them so much

Honestly the stitching on the back of the tongue, i dont see any difference between your pair and nooblee's fake pair.  We're talking about the white stitching, arent we?

Yeah.  Of course that's why I trust them.  Also them being honest 100% all the way, answers emails within 30 minutes or less, not playing with my money, ducking/waiting for another shipment to fulfill orders, PROMPT refunds, plus many more are MORE REASONS why I trust them.

the top line of stitch.  You see NoobLee's pic, it looks double stitched.  like = = = = = =  instead of _ _ _ _ _ _.  like I said, that's what "I" see. 

Also it is NOT a straight line stitch, it looks like:  ---_ _---_, not that extreme, but you know what I mean.

The email promo shoes sent me, said "When you are buying from other sites, just be careful, there are a lot of fake AJ11s" acknowledging that it is a FACT other websites ARE selling fakes.

Originally Posted by eddo1005

But seeing the pair you got from them, i can see why you trust them so much

Yeah.  Of course that's why I trust them.  Also them being honest 100% all the way, answers emails within 30 minutes or less, not playing with my money, ducking/waiting for another shipment to fulfill orders, PROMPT refunds, plus many more are MORE REASONS why I trust them.

the top line of stitch.  You see NoobLee's pic, it looks double stitched.  like = = = = = =  instead of _ _ _ _ _ _.  like I said, that's what "I" see. 

Also it is NOT a straight line stitch, it looks like:  ---_ _---_, not that extreme, but you know what I mean.

The email promo shoes sent me, said "When you are buying from other sites, just be careful, there are a lot of fake AJ11s" acknowledging that it is a FACT other websites ARE selling fakes.

I am trying to see it.....but nooblee did say he was talking about the white stitching.  I think you are talking about the black stitching around the tag?  what gives.

Also them being honest 100% all the way, answers emails within 30 minutes or less, not playing with my money, ducking/waiting for another shipment to fulfill orders, PROMPT refunds

roll.gif

dude just rolled out the list of things that SDS did wrong... and that's not even all of it.

SDS was straight up blocking people on twitter for asking for refunds (like KOBEFTW for instance, who blew the whole lid off the space jams being fake in here)...

etc. etc...

i wonder if he ever accepted kryptikz return...
30t6p3b.gif

yeah im talking about the black stitching around the tag. The "white" stitching NoobLee is talking about I don't see it or know what he is referring to either.
(on NoobLee's own fake and legit comparsion pics of the tongue tag doesn't show white stitching either)
What I said, was what I though the differences were...maybe it was a TYPO and he meant "wide" I dunno...

Maybe he can chime in on it to clarify???

also DJ Proto J: Yeah SDS did do people dirty, but not as bad as AR. VMV or whatever that site is did people dirty as well.

Even though mentalkicks sent me a WACK %%$ pair at least they didnt do all the stuff that I listed. and they paid me in ADVANCE for return shipping. A+++ for that, they eff'ed up, but at least they have GOOD customer service.

^^^^ @ chicago Xs. They look pretty damn good. But I vowed to never buy from these early resellers ever again, no matter what

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

roll.gif

dude just rolled out the list of things that SDS did wrong... and that's not even all of it.

SDS was straight up blocking people on twitter for asking for refunds (like KOBEFTW for instance, who blew the whole lid off the space jams being fake in here)...

etc. etc...

i wonder if he ever accepted kryptikz return...
30t6p3b.gif
usps hasn't updated their tracking info since the delivery was attempted on the 15th..

That is very unfair of Jay if he won't accept your shipment back. Is paypal helping you out?

after this fiasco... i assume all extremely early buying from air randy and sds will be deaded by the majority of NT.... sucks because those chi 10's look smokin'....

i got a legit pair from sds but still, what everyone else is going through is ridiculous.

Back
Top Bottom