Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by BinYe

Originally Posted by matt2126

just traded my slamdunkspace 2011 air jordan concord xi for a pair of dead stock 2001 bred xis with box and retro card.....and my vvvvnds 2001 black cement 3s came in with original receipt, layaway receipt, retro card, and box, i paid $175 shipped for, came in today. pretty good week for me i'd say

You just wanted to use this gif. That's a pretty damn good trade and pick-up!! I just hope that the recipient of the '01 Breds is aware of what he's getting!! If you say that he IS aware...I'm bout to use these as trade bait for AT LEAST some Aqua 8's (Got rid of mine @ Kixpo) or Somethin!

On a Related note....I got my OG Concords in from USPS today and........HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
roll.gif
WOW! Why did I deviate from my original thoughts??? I've been buying 05 Retro's or prior for quite some time now and there are Some J's that you just don't want if it's not OG or 05/prior (Flint XIII's anyone??...Flu Games
sick.gif
). And the XI is one of those shoes also man. And YES, I'm clowning on even MY OWN judgement. I've got a pair of these JoQdans as well and I'm outside my 45 day window now. And especially don't care to go through another fiasco with Randy considering he's not accepting packages now apparently. So, here I sit with "2011's" and OG's. History has repeated itself. I don't want this New JB CRAP! Also, now that I've got these OG's...I don't even think I need the retail 2011 Retro. Didn't get the CDP Breds...Got 01's instead. Didn't get 09 SJ's...Got OG Retro instead. All are lasting and these concords are pretty flawless for 1995. Yellowed sole, yes...Time to seaglow!
pimp.gif

One thing is for certain, I got bit by the hype beast. You live and learn. Never Again. But for real....Let me know if your trade recipient agreed to accept these! I'll gladly try my hand at trading!

Originally Posted by Inferno69

The one and only advantage over some parts of the US...being a Canuck, we can pre-order @ footlocker. I just came back from pre-ordering and paying for my 6 pairs....first on the list baby! Felt damn good, had to share even tho I usually hate these kinds of posts.....lol.

What is the retail in canada for the XI?

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Footlockers taking preorders this early???? That's a recipe for disaster.

What-chu-talkin bout Willis?? Shortage/ harder to snag day of? Overproduced? Pissed off Homeys in line?
When they do the "pre-order", they're actually selling you a promise. They have no idea how many pairs they're getting nor how many in each size. They probably put your money aside in some deposit bag and keep it in the safe. So what happens if this money some how comes up missing? Or like you said, they have a shortage of sizes? I just saying, you've given them your money (and since it's this early, it has to be cash) and you have no guarantee of receiving your pair(s).

Originally Posted by rareair45

The one and only advantage over some parts of the US...being a Canuck, we can pre-order @ footlocker. I just came back from pre-ordering and paying for my 6 pairs....first on the list baby! Felt damn good, had to share even tho I usually hate these kinds of posts.....lol.

What is the retail in canada for the XI?
Ahh, this is one of the many reasons it blows to be a sneakerhead here... $209.... $237 after tax.

Footlockers taking preorders this early???? That's a recipe for disaster.

What-chu-talkin bout Willis?? Shortage/ harder to snag day of? Overproduced? Pissed off Homeys in line?
When they do the "pre-order", they're actually selling you a promise. They have no idea how many pairs they're getting nor how many in each size. They probably put your money aside in some deposit bag and keep it in the safe. So what happens if this money some how comes up missing? Or like you said, they have a shortage of sizes? I just saying, you've given them your money (and since it's this early, it has to be cash) and you have no guarantee of receiving your pair(s).

Nah dude, I paid with Visa... and I asked and it works like this, (at least here),.... they take pre-orders and actually scan the code or enter it into the database anyway and they keep pre-orders going until they get a message from Nike saying that's it, you're cut off. And that will happen one size at a time. For example, at a point they may not have any more sz.11's for pre-order, but you might be able to do a size 11.5. So it's in the Nike matrix, I'm set.  All these pre-orders come separate from the individual stores set allocation. 

Nah dude, I paid with Visa... and I asked and it works like this, (at least here),.... they take pre-orders and actually scan the code or enter it into the database anyway and they keep pre-orders going until they get a message from Nike saying that's it, you're cut off. And that will happen one size at a time. For example, at a point they may not have any more sz.11's for pre-order, but you might be able to do a size 11.5. So it's in the Nike matrix, I'm set.  All these pre-orders come separate from the individual stores set allocation. 
Your in canada, right? Idk, you guys might do things different there, but your post sounds completely made up (yea, I know. Why would I lie? This is NT homie.) Nike matrix? 
laugh.gif
 Nike has NO idea how many pairs or what sizes in each pair a FTL store will get.

Your in canada, right? Idk, you guys might do things different there, but your post sounds completely made up (yea, I know. Why would I lie? This is NT homie.) Nike matrix? 
laugh.gif
 Nike has NO idea how many pairs or what sizes in each pair a FTL store will get.
I don't know what else to tell ya, I was stoked and thought I'd share the good news and give a heads up to anyone in my area. Making this up for the attention of a couple randoms on a forum that happened to stop in on that page, is beyond gay, so it's just not the case. All I know is a footlocker near me has started taking pre-orders, and I got a receipt from FL with 6 pairs of concords paid for....what else can I do..if they're gonna take pre-orders, I'm gonna get mine in.

laugh.gif
I don't know what else to tell ya, I was stoked and thought I'd share the good news and give a heads up to anyone in my area. Making this up for the attention of a couple randoms on a forum that happened to stop in on that page, is beyond gay, so it's just not the case. All I know is a footlocker near me has started taking pre-orders, and I got a receipt from FL with 6 pairs of concords paid for....what else can I do..if they're gonna take pre-orders, I'm gonna get mine in.

You mind posting the receipt? I just find this incredibly hard to believe. 

laugh.gif

You mind posting the receipt? I just find this incredibly hard to believe. 

Canadian Footlockers work completely different than US footlockers. 

^ No they don't. If dude posts the receipt, then I'll believe him. But these major retailers cannot sell you something they don't have. We're not talking about a mom & pop shop, we're talking about FOOTLOCKER!

laugh.gif

What so Nike just throws random amounts of random pairs into boxes and sends them out to footlocker stores worldwide without recording what they have sent to what store??
I find that hard to believe.

Originally Posted by airBOZretroIII

laugh.gif

What so Nike just throws random amounts of random pairs into boxes and sends them out to footlocker stores worldwide without recording what they have sent to what store??
I find that hard to believe.

30t6p3b.gif
The shoes go to the footlocker warehouse, and they are then distributed to each store. Nike delivers them to footlocker, footlocker delivers it to their stores. Got it?
Originally Posted by Tizzleman

i preordered my cool greys from finish line last year. hope they let me do the same with concords
You didn't get a receipt tho. You can only pay two ways when FNL stores do pre-orders (which they aren't allowed to do) and that's either with cash or by putting the amount on a gifcard and neither of those will be rang on the register as a sale for the shoe. Don't let stores trick you into doing the giftcard thing tho, cause then you'll never get your cash back.

The Finishline here in Dallas let's us Pre-Order, usually they know how many to expect and they let us know. 
I'ma have to buy 2 pairs of these seeing as how I let my brother borrow my Space Jams and he left his room door open and now I'm left one tore up shoe, and the other one is fine 
frown.gif
 Damn dog! 
grin.gif

In Canada, most Footlockers will indeed sell retro releases as pre-orders (11's,3's,5's ect.) What they usually do is a DM will send emails out to each store and tell them when they will start taking pre-orders (for example the Foot locker in my area took pre-orders for the Black 5's 3 weeks before release date, but for the stealth 3's there was only a 1 of pre-orders before release date) Then if customers want to pre-order a pair, what they will do is pay in form of a foot locker giftcard and then the manager of the store will send in his orders to the DM. Once a size that is sold out ( not sure by province or country wide but im almost positive it is province) the DM will send out emails to the stores notifying them what sizes are sold out. Once a customer has "pre-ordered" his pair the manager writes down his information so he knows who to give it to come release date.

^ Someone lied to you homie. That's not what DM's do, that's below their pay grade. And stores, on average, receive their shipments 2-3 weeks before the release date. That's how their able to guarantee your size with these pre-orders, because they actually have them in stock. This dude is claiming to have paid for 6 pairs of concords with his visa and that he received a receipt for them THREE months in advance. I hope he proves me wrong by posting his receipt, but I doubt that'll happen
eyes.gif

You didn't get a receipt tho. You can only pay two ways when FNL stores do pre-orders (which they aren't allowed to do) and that's either with cash or by putting the amount on a gifcard and neither of those will be rang on the register as a sale for the shoe. Don't let stores trick you into doing the giftcard thing tho, cause then you'll never get your cash back.

That's how it works here in Canada.  Been pre-ordering for awhile now with FL.  They actually put the amount in a gift card and give you a receipt for the gift card with whatever amount.  Your correct, it doesn't say the product that your pre-order for.  They write it down in their "books" and on the envelope of the gift card.  I can't comment on other FL.  But this is how it's done in the FL where I been pre-ordering from.  But pre-order is usually 2-3 wks before the release date and they do have the product on hand.  Did it for the True Blue and the guy didn't know the product code for the Grade School.  He went to the back and took one out to scan.

Originally Posted by edmtl

That's how it works here in Canada.  Been pre-ordering for awhile now with FL.  They actually put the amount in a gift card and give you a receipt for the gift card with whatever amount.  Your correct, it doesn't say the product that your pre-order for.  They write it down in their "books" and on the envelope of the gift card.  I can't comment on other FL.  But this is how it's done in the FL where I been pre-ordering from.  But pre-order is usually 2-3 wks before the release date and they do have the product on hand.  Did it for the True Blue and the guy didn't know the product code for the Grade School.  He went to the back and took one out to scan.

Yes. That is how it works in Canada. All canadians can confirm this.

^ First you disagree with me, now you agree with me
eyes.gif

And that doesn't just apply to Canada, that's ANYWHERE that a major retailer decides to do a preorder.

eyes.gif

And that doesn't just apply to Canada, that's ANYWHERE that a major retailer decides to do a preorder.
Danny. Im agreeing with edmtl. In Canada all big releases can be preordered unlike in the US. In the US it is up to manager to do a preorder out of their own inventory when it arrives. In Canada preorders are filled outside of a stores inventory and are guaranteed. It is just a completely different system.

Originally Posted by rareair45

eyes.gif

Danny. Im agreeing with edmtl. In Canada all big releases can be preordered unlike in the US. In the US it is up to manager to do a preorder out of their own inventory when it arrives. In Canada preorders are filled outside of a stores inventory and are guaranteed. It is just a completely different system.
Bro, you do realize that edmtl confirmed everything that I said. And your are incorrect. Reread what he wrote, he said shoes are on hand when they do pre-orders. Which also confirms what I said. 
That inferno guy is more than likely lying. That six pair transaction he claims to have purchased would've been flagged and the store would've lost privileges to the next major release. That's just how the system works. But like I said, I hope he proves me wrong, but I doubt he will.

First of all. That's the FL here that I deal with. I do not know about other FL in other places or cities.

Back
Top Bottom