Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by iHust1e

Originally Posted by Cash is Clay

NT what you think resale will hit on these?

I can see JB restocking a good 5 times and flooding stores come RD so theres no problems like the cool grey release .that was mayham beasts went bizerk while I woke up at noon and scooped 2 pairs while people boxing outside Niketown even though they both arent getting pairs. haha
Your best bet is to hit up this Jay guy and Air Randy and stock up on as many pairs as you can. Def looks like these will cap at about 5-6 bills.
laugh.gif

PRETTY SURE NOT SERIOUS.

how is he lying? you guys ignore it everytime. did his not look exactly if not worse than the ones SDS is selling?

how about you guys stop ignoring it and explain.

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Here we go again
laugh.gif

here we go again? you guys keep defending him and his shoes like freakin sheep.

it was pointed out by multiple members awhile ago but everyone sweeped it under the rug. i mentioned it and people called me a female. i dont even give 2 craps about this shoe anymore but i find it odd that you guys wont explain why his shoes get a pass when they look exactly like the garbage everyone else is sending out.

I agree with Zyzz as well. I've been following this thread for a while and it sees to me some of the details on 23penny's pairs are off too. What I don't get is, Nooblee stated that the ball on the 2011 pairs doesn't have to line up between the "2 and 3", I mean come one some of these pairs are almost dunking off the top of the shoe. Since when has this ever been the case? JB isn't going to change obvious details like that. The mold for the shoes will look exactly like the recent XI releases! It is common sense. The carbon fiber isn't going to be changed drastically either, all the recent XI releases (2008 CDP Breds - 2011 Cool Greys) have had the same exact texture and carbon fiber pattern as the 2000-2001 retro's and originals. My personal belief is that the carbon fiber will NOT have a gluey appearance based on evidence of the past couple of years. It seems to me that NoobLee is promoting 23penny for the most part. Sure he has a great insight and some insider information but I don't think everything is 100% accurate.

All early release shoes are coming from the same sources. All the places selling them will have some fakes and will also have some stolen authentic pairs.

Still can't get over how low the PL cut is on these. SMH looking like they ran out of patent leather in the middle of making this one.

Originally Posted by rareair45

All early release shoes are coming from the same sources. All the places selling them will have some fakes and will also have some stolen authentic pairs.

as much as i dont like this guy and his crappy site 
this pretty much is the truth 

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by iHust1e

Originally Posted by Cash is Clay

NT what you think resale will hit on these?

I can see JB restocking a good 5 times and flooding stores come RD so theres no problems like the cool grey release .that was mayham beasts went bizerk while I woke up at noon and scooped 2 pairs while people boxing outside Niketown even though they both arent getting pairs. haha
Your best bet is to hit up this Jay guy and Air Randy and stock up on as many pairs as you can. Def looks like these will cap at about 5-6 bills.
i agree with ihust1e
you will make a killing 
A general release shoe is going to cap at $500-$600? When?
laugh.gif

$350-$375 the first 2 weeks...Then a dip to $300-$325 depending on size (12 and 13 being the most expensive) until April where the price starts to climb again

i say gentleman just wait til dex to cop y buy early i mean unless ur still in high school to show off....

I will be cherry picking the hell out of every shipment in my city haha forget hk or china im copping early from nike 10 to 12 pairs will be sitting about 2 to 3 weeks be4 RD

Back
Top Bottom