Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

How did the Cool Grey XI compare to the sizing of the Flints & Playoff XIII and WC & TB? I'm a size 11 in XIIIs and IIIIs, but when I purchased an 11 in Space Jams, they were waaaay too snug. Do the CG's and Concords fit the same way as the SJs or tts like other recent retros?

Originally Posted by rareair45

^^shopping bag.

It still looks pretty creepy. Just in time for Halloween
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

How did the Cool Grey XI compare to the sizing of the Flints & Playoff XIII and WC & TB? I'm a size 11 in XIIIs and IIIIs, but when I purchased an 11 in Space Jams, they were waaaay too snug. Do the CG's and Concords fit the same way as the SJs or tts like other recent retros?

i have an 11 in all the shoes you mentioned and they all fit true to size IMO 

Originally Posted by Kalon2000

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

i have an 11 in all the shoes you mentioned and they all fit true to size IMO 
The length of the Jams was the real problem for me. Way too short in my true size. SJs fit the same as CG for you in terms of length?

Originally Posted by proballer

Got my pair of concords the other day!! I am very happy with the quality, even though they have the q on the tongue. I know they are legit though and am happy with the quality for an early production pair. I have been collecting since year 2000 and worked for a shoe store for 7 years. I know when I have gotten a fake (which I have unfortunately gotten fakes in the past). The nice part about the early release site I ordered from is allowing me to exchange my pair with their next shipment or when they start receiving release day pairs (pairs that will have the r instead of q). So either way I will be getting a flawless pair because I have 3 pairs locked down for release day and this early release pair which I can trade to get a higher quality pair if I want.
THIS DON'T EVEN MAKE ANY SENSE....

WHY BUY THE LOWER QUALITY FLAWED PAIR IN THE FIRST PLACE IF YOU HAVE 3 RELEASE DAY PAIRS LOCKED DOWN AND ON TOP OF THAT THIS PLACE YOU BOUGHT FROM IS CO-SIGNING THE CRAP SHOES THEY ARE SELLING BY ALLOWING THIS "TRADE UP" SERVICE WHICH IN ITSELF IS RIDICULOUS.

TRADE UP SERVICE?
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Got my pair of concords the other day!! I am very happy with the quality, even though they have the q on the tongue. I know they are legit though and am happy with the quality for an early production pair. I have been collecting since year 2000 and worked for a shoe store for 7 years. I know when I have gotten a fake (which I have unfortunately gotten fakes in the past). The nice part about the early release site I ordered from is allowing me to exchange my pair with their next shipment or when they start receiving release day pairs (pairs that will have the r instead of q). So either way I will be getting a flawless pair because I have 3 pairs locked down for release day and this early release pair which I can trade to get a higher quality pair if I want.

WHY BUY THE LOWER QUALITY FLAWED PAIR IN THE FIRST PLACE IF YOU HAVE 3 RELEASE DAY PAIRS LOCKED DOWN AND ON TOP OF THAT THIS PLACE YOU BOUGHT FROM IS CO-SIGNING THE CRAP SHOES THEY ARE SELLING BY ALLOWING THIS "TRADE UP" SERVICE WHICH IN ITSELF IS RIDICULOUS.

TRADE UP SERVICE?
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Why not? If I have the money to throw around I'll do what I want. I wanted one early release pair months in advance and I got em. Stop hatin. The early release site understands that earlier productions may have more flaws (thats why they are early productions), which your ignorant *** obviously doesnt understand. If they are willing to allow exchanges on pairs and are giving good customer service then I will take advantage, and who are you to judge?... Don't judge and quit hatin. Do you and I'll do me. 

TRADE UP SERVICE?
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Why not? If I have the money to throw around I'll do what I want. I wanted one early release pair months in advance and I got em. Stop hatin. The early release site understands that earlier productions may have more flaws (thats why they are early productions), which your ignorant *** obviously doesnt understand. If they are willing to allow exchanges on pairs and are giving good customer service then I will take advantage, and who are you to judge?... Don't judge and quit hatin. Do you and I'll do me. 
HATIN [HA-TING]. VERB. 1. MOST MIS-USED WORD ON THE INTERNET, COMMONLY FOUND USED ON NIKETALK FORUMS.

HATING ON A GENERAL RELEASE SHOE...YEA, THAT'S A NEW ONE
indifferent.gif
. BUT I GUESS I DESERVE IT FOR DISAGREEING WITH SOMEONE ELSE'S VIEWPOINT.

THE WHOLE CONCEPT OF "HEY, BUY OUR FLAWED PAIRS AND TRADE THEM IN FOR RELEASE DAY PAIRS LATER!" IS RIDIC. POINT BLANK.

I WASN'T ATTACKING YOU, I WAS GOING AFTER THIS "EARLY RELEASE" SITE. STOP CATCHING FEMALE FEELINGS FOR SOMEONE YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW.

O YEA ALMOST FORGOT...

REPORTED.

laugh.gif

Hahah memph you're hilarious. Catching feelings? You are reporting...? Obviously your the one catching feelings. You need to represent team Nigeria and akron in a different way my friend. But thanks for your opinion on everything. I really value it hahaha.

Hahah memph you're hilarious. Catching feelings? You are reporting...? Obviously your the one catching feelings. You need to represent team Nigeria and akron in a different way my friend. But thanks for your opinion on everything. I really value it hahaha.
COOL.

THE SKY MIGHT FALL.

Let him kno somethin , let him kno somethin, listen up, a listen up... That beat by Ye is fire!!! Cudders!!!

TRADE UP SERVICE?
eek.gif
laugh.gif

why not just wait till RD and you get what you want rather than playing roulette to see if you get a good pair early???  I gotta agree that didnt make very much sense to me either.....and thats not hating 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I thought about getting an early pair to wear on my vacation next week but then all the chaos and controversy surrounding the sites selling them and the legitimacy of the product they were selling made me decide to keep my money in my pocket and use the funds towards pre-ordering another RD pair......

on another note......7 pairs paid in full now (3 for friends and fam) .......going on vacation next week and when I get back Im gonna pay for the last 3 and IM GOOD!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
  One of the few times where being a Canadian sneakerfiend has actually worked in my advantage!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

aaaaahhhhhhh  gonna be a great christmas this year!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DRO3000

TRADE UP SERVICE?
eek.gif
laugh.gif

why not just wait till RD and you get what you want rather than playing roulette to see if you get a good pair early???  I gotta agree that didnt make very much sense to me either.....and thats not hating 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I thought about getting an early pair to wear on my vacation next week but then all the chaos and controversy surrounding the sites selling them and the legitimacy of the product they were selling made me decide to keep my money in my pocket and use the funds towards pre-ordering another RD pair......

on another note......7 pairs paid in full now (3 for friends and fam) .......going on vacation next week and when I get back Im gonna pay for the last 3 and IM GOOD!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
  One of the few times where being a Canadian sneakerfiend has actually worked in my advantage!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

aaaaahhhhhhh  gonna be a great christmas this year!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I feel ya. Not everyone is down to gamble, but I decided to gamble and have a pair early to rock. I'm fine with the pair I got and will be rockin when I go to Vegas here shortly. Props on locking so many pairs before release! I wish I lived in Canada for this brief period of time 
roll.gif
. But no matter what you are right... it will definitely be a great christmas this year!!!!

My only question is why pay that for B-Grade or Super Fugazi's, when you can get some 2000s for the same price? *serious question*

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

My only question is why pay that for B-Grade or Super Fugazi's, when you can get some 2000s for the same price? *serious question*

Please point me in the direction of some 2000's for 275-330 shipped. Oh i need a 12,  thank you.

Back
Top Bottom