Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by WhatisLove

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

JB will get you guy's to buy anything next is gonna be jordan XI print on underwear, wife beaters, and du-rags that way y'all can be matching head to toe
roll.gif

I actually think that is funny/ironic in a way that JB hasn't ever made actual underwear... compression shorts don't count.

They did make a few du-rags back in the day, though...
I almost forgot they did make underwear its called HANES comfort soft 
laugh.gif

^^ I've thought to myself knowing how much MJ makes from Jordan Brand how much he makes from Hanes? Find it kind of shocking he is still doing the commercials.

@witnsskb24: daaaaamb fambs... i thought we was cooler than that!!

i was really talking about them going back and forth about ol' buddy shoes... asking why he wouldnt just wait. its his money fambs... let that boy cook.

they was sounding weak tryin to go in on him...

@memphis: to be honest, i prolly got som Joqdans on the way (i copped from Slamdunkspace and theyll be in wed) but to be real... it aint no biggie...

if a dude come up to eye balling my kicks, then its a damb shame..

but i know this... if i had to choose between some ice blue sole Joqdans or some piss yellow OGs, im rollin with the Joqdans, straight up...

im not gonna shine on the next person cz what they choose, and u shouldnt either... thats corny nd weak, fambs...

and talkin aout 00 XIs... dont really have none from then (i was 11) but i live in Texas bro.. LaMarque texas... right on the gulf of mexico.. maybe thats why i have issues...

i pulled out my black/grey 5s from like.. 06 or 07... and they look damb near deadstock.... went to school, came back ad they was looking hulled..

thats just my personal opionion about them... yeah, its cool to have some OGs put up, but if you finna be out steppin, cop the updated pair...

Originally Posted by ricky409

i was really talking about them going back and forth about ol' buddy shoes... asking why he wouldnt just wait. its his money fambs... let that boy cook.

@memphis: to be honest, i prolly got som Joqdans on the way (i copped from Slamdunkspace and theyll be in wed) but to be real... it aint no biggie...

but i know this... if i had to choose between some ice blue sole Joqdans or some piss yellow OGs, im rollin with the Joqdans, straight up...

im not gonna shine on the next person cz what they choose, and u shouldnt either... thats corny nd weak, fambs...

and talkin aout 00 XIs... dont really have none from then (i was 11) but i live in Texas bro.. LaMarque texas... right on the gulf of mexico.. maybe thats why i have issues...

i pulled out my black/grey 5s from like.. 06 or 07... and they look damb near deadstock.... went to school, came back ad they was looking hulled..

thats just my personal opionion about them... yeah, its cool to have some OGs put up, but if you finna be out steppin, cop the updated pair...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

What's with everybody trying to sale their JOQDAN's on Ebay now for? I'm sorry but if you purchased early and then complained that they may be fake and then try and sell or trade them for real pairs PLEASE GO KILL YOURSELF RIGHT NOW!!!. RT that's messed up to front like you got something that's real when you guys were the main ones on NT yelling fake and then turn around and try to sell them to someone that has no idea what they are getting.Hate it if the real pictures come out soon and those people buying them realize you guys sold them fakes.

You just said sooo much in that little paragraph...youth...is all I can chalk it up for.

THAT'S WHAT'S UP MAN DO YOU AND I'LL DO ME WHICH INCLUDES VOICING MY OPINION.

I GUESS YOU MISSED THE POST WHERE I SAID I'M NOT COMING AT DUDE, I'M TALKING ABOUT THE "TRADE UP" SERVICE THIS ASIAN SITE IS OFFERING WHICH ANYONE CAN SEE IS ******ED.

IF YOU ARE HAPPY WITH JOQDANS, SUPERFAKES WHATEVER THEN THATS COOL. SPEND YOUR MONEY HOW YOU SEE FIT. PLENTY ASIAN SITES SELLING THEM SO HAVE IT. I'M NOT HAPPY WITH IT THOUGH AND I MAKE IT KNOWN.

FUNNY HOW MARKETPLACES ARE FILLED WITH DUDES TRYNA PAWN THESE JOQDANS OFF WITH THE QUICKNESS BEFORE THE OFFICIAL PICS AND ACTUAL RELEASE.

I USED TO LIVE IN HOUSTON, TX AND NEVER HAD ANY PROBLEMS WITH STORING MY SHOES....

320 on promo shoes? Oh hell nawb.

i got a stomach ache...

let go me grab some Tumbs.

Btw, did y'all hear that new Kanye and Jay song?

I think it's titled, "HAMB".

Umph.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

I'M TALKING ABOUT THE "TRADE UP" SERVICE THIS ASIAN SITE IS OFFERING WHICH ANYONE CAN SEE IS ******ED.

Wait, what??? I've managed to follow every page of this thread (seriously) but I somehow missed this (yuku has been acting weird lately). What exactly is going on and which site? TIA

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

I'M TALKING ABOUT THE "TRADE UP" SERVICE THIS ASIAN SITE IS OFFERING WHICH ANYONE CAN SEE IS ******ED.

Wait, what??? I've managed to follow every page of this thread (seriously) but I somehow missed this (yuku has been acting weird lately). What exactly is going on and which site? TIA
REFER TO MY MAN'S EARLIER POST BELOW. THE SITE ALLOWING THIS WAS NEVER DISCLOSED.

Originally Posted by proballer

Got my pair of concords the other day!! I am very happy with the quality, even though they have the q on the tongue. I know they are legit though and am happy with the quality for an early production pair. I have been collecting since year 2000 and worked for a shoe store for 7 years. I know when I have gotten a fake (which I have unfortunately gotten fakes in the past). The nice part about the early release site I ordered from is allowing me to exchange my pair with their next shipment or when they start receiving release day pairs (pairs that will have the r instead of q). So either way I will be getting a flawless pair because I have 3 pairs locked down for release day and this early release pair which I can trade to get a higher quality pair if I want.

@memphis:i totally see what you saying fambs...  You have every right to voice your opinion. It just seems like your jumping at every opportunity to tell some one else that they're doing it wrong... Criticizing people cuz they aren't doing it the way you see fit...

I didn't see where you said you weren't trying to shine on the dude... That's just bad reading on my part... But you can admit that if that wasn't the case, it would seem like you're just picking at people...

the thing I'm saying is the homey has the income, why not gamble on a pair? I think its actually a good idea... And by the time December 24th rolls around, it will be a day after release and NO ONE will care who got them early...

mm all day45: don't really understand the comment... What does youth have to do with not caring about a q or an r ? The quality is poor? Yep... We all knows that...

however I'm pretty sure there were production errors back in 2000 and when originally released. Every says the the old days were so golden... There wasn't the demand, economy, shoe sites, unboxing videos, and Jordan following back then... 

I'm not trying to pull some kicks out ten years from now... I'm trying to rock now... Ten years from now, I'll be 32 and not a single damb is gonna be given about quality from a decade ago...

lets call it what it is... Yeah, folks are copping early to avoid lines, but in the back of their mind they wanna turn heads... Its an awesome feeling when folks say "damb... I see you" or having little chicken heads compliment your kick game...

so why don't we just lighten the mood some and get off the negativity towards people who not that concerned about a q or a Jordan man slightly skewed.. We don't call ya'll over analytical dorks for eyeballing a letter or looking at shape,or comparing jordan position, so don't say were dumb and sheep for copping what we see...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mario1985

Quality sucks... Just pay 300-375 for real retros 2000s that are about quality not quantity... I'm sure 10 years from the release date these shoes will look like piss and fall apart...

we do this months before shoes even release now?  
indifferent.gif

@memphis:i totally see what you saying fambs...  You have every right to voice your opinion. It just seems like your jumping at every opportunity to tell some one else that they're doing it wrong... Criticizing people cuz they aren't doing it the way you see fit...

I didn't see where you said you weren't trying to shine on the dude... That's just bad reading on my part... But you can admit that if that wasn't the case, it would seem like you're just picking at people...

the thing I'm saying is the homey has the income, why not gamble on a pair? I think its actually a good idea... And by the time December 24th rolls around, it will be a day after release and NO ONE will care who got them early...

mm all day45: don't really understand the comment... What does youth have to do with not caring about a q or an r ? The quality is poor? Yep... We all knows that...

however I'm pretty sure there were production errors back in 2000 and when originally released. Every says the the old days were so golden... There wasn't the demand, economy, shoe sites, unboxing videos, and Jordan following back then... 

I'm not trying to pull some kicks out ten years from now... I'm trying to rock now... Ten years from now, I'll be 32 and not a single damb is gonna be given about quality from a decade ago...

lets call it what it is... Yeah, folks are copping early to avoid lines, but in the back of their mind they wanna turn heads... Its an awesome feeling when folks say "damb... I see you" or having little chicken heads compliment your kick game...

so why don't we just lighten the mood some and get off the negativity towards people who not that concerned about a q or a Jordan man slightly skewed.. We don't call ya'll over analytical dorks for eyeballing a letter or looking at shape,or comparing jordan position, so don't say were dumb and sheep for copping what we see...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

That right there in bold...is what I was talking about... 
grin.gif

but to answer...I can wear these now...and 10 years from now...it's all about upkeep. 

Anywho done with that convo...What happened to the 2 pairs of insoles that were "suppose" to be coming out with these? Was that all just fabricated? I haven't heard anyone with "early" pairs mentioning that...

Lol @ the elitist behavior over some shoes..

Forgot how some grown men get in forum 8...

Its like a different country in here...

Lol..

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

grin.gif

but to answer...I can wear these now...and 10 years from now...it's all about upkeep. 

Anywho done with that convo...What happened to the 2 pairs of insoles that were "suppose" to be coming out with these? Was that all just fabricated? I haven't heard anyone with "early" pairs mentioning that...
That was a rumour that turned out to be false.  It may have come from the Kobe VII having the additional ankle support system.  I believe Steez cleared that up a couple months ago just before pics surfaced

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

REFER TO MY MAN'S EARLIER POST BELOW. THE SITE ALLOWING THIS WAS NEVER DISCLOSED.

Originally Posted by proballer

Got my pair of concords the other day!! I am very happy with the quality, even though they have the q on the tongue. I know they are legit though and am happy with the quality for an early production pair. I have been collecting since year 2000 and worked for a shoe store for 7 years. I know when I have gotten a fake (which I have unfortunately gotten fakes in the past). The nice part about the early release site I ordered from is allowing me to exchange my pair with their next shipment or when they start receiving release day pairs (pairs that will have the r instead of q). So either way I will be getting a flawless pair because I have 3 pairs locked down for release day and this early release pair which I can trade to get a higher quality pair if I want.

laugh.gif
Makes absolutely no sense. Thanks for the info tho.

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

grin.gif

That was a rumour that turned out to be false.  It may have come from the Kobe VII having the additional ankle support system.  I believe Steez cleared that up a couple months ago just before pics surfaced
Thanks bro...that may have been a good idea if they had done that...
frown.gif

Originally Posted by TheKing23

What's with everybody trying to sale their JOQDAN's on Ebay now for? I'm sorry but if you purchased early and then complained that they may be fake and then try and sell or trade them for real pairs PLEASE GO KILL YOURSELF RIGHT NOW!!!. RT that's messed up to front like you got something that's real when you guys were the main ones on NT yelling fake and then turn around and try to sell them to someone that has no idea what they are getting.Hate it if the real pictures come out soon and those people buying them realize you guys sold them fakes.
Whoa whoa whoa homey! I, for one, listed the source of my pair being SDS, the Jo'Q'dan on the tongue as well as the crooked 23. So, all of the Authenticity discrepancies were listed on my ebay listing and I STILL got back 95% of what I paid for them! So, I don't think it's as much on the sellers of these Joqdans as it is the buyers. At least that's how it was in my case. And NEVER AGAIN will I buy early. Rediculous!

Back
Top Bottom