Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Who knows if these concords are true to size like the cool greys or if they run small like the '09 space jams?

If it's not too much trouble, please PM me. Otherwise, I'd still appreciate a response here on the board.

Thanks in advance!

Im a 9.5 and they were really snug on me. These are my first pair of 11s so i cant really make the comparison to the previous releases. For me i feel the tightness at the top of my toes, i mean i can deal with the snug ness but then it started to hurt a little. So i took out my soles and they felt PERFECT. So idk if you should go a size up cause not everybody's feet is the same but still its something to take note of.

Originally Posted by The7onius

Originally Posted by Sourkush

Whys it so hard to post a date !!

Why is it so hard to look up the date? It's on every sneaker site available online. December 23rd 2011.

that's nt for you,  most people don't like to do any research and expect everything to be right there in front of them.

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

Originally Posted by The7onius

Originally Posted by Sourkush

Whys it so hard to post a date !!

Why is it so hard to look up the date? It's on every sneaker site available online. December 23rd 2011.

that's nt for you,  most people don't like to do any research and expect everything to be right there in front of them.
but come on, hes asking for the release date of an XI !!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Who knows if these concords are true to size like the cool greys or if they run small like the '09 space jams?

If it's not too much trouble, please PM me. Otherwise, I'd still appreciate a response here on the board.

Thanks in advance!

I think someone said they run like the CG's, so TTS.

Originally Posted by ao17

Originally Posted by proballer

Originally Posted by NY GIANTS 11

Proballer - had em since early October
Ya I had mine since then too but who did you cop from brotha?
Lol, we all would love to know where NY GIANTS copped his legit pair from but, he's been pretty cryptic since. 
laugh.gif

tired.gif
why not inbox him, i know some people don't like putting their spots out there for whatever reasons which i could understand at times, still it's kinda lame to post pics and not tell anyone where you got em from but it is what it is.

Supposedly official pic

Milky Toes lol

Cant confirm but looks like it could be

They look Grrrreat

EDIT***  These pics were taken by BNYCOnline who is supposedly an authorized JB dealer.   

Originally Posted by J2Legend

Originally Posted by ElijahDukes

Originally Posted by J2Legend

Best thing about Canada is the fact that no one will line up for these. Haha. Prepaid for 3 pairs already, so I think I'm good to go. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Can't wait

except our retail is bonkers, $240 after tax in ontario smh
I'm in alberta. No PST, $220 tax in. 
pimp.gif
What part of Alberta homey???  Im in Oil country
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

BTW, I got an email from my connect at Foot Locker saying that size 11.5 and 14 are sold out.  Im not sure if he means just his store or the whole country but thats coming from his DM.  Im pretty sure Noob mentioned something about 11.5's being underproduced or something......I could be wrong.

So now that official pics are gonna surface soon if not already (see my previous post!), Noob are you gonna finally explain EVERYTHING now that there is no time for counterfeiters to change anything???
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

Originally Posted by ao17

Originally Posted by proballer

Ya I had mine since then too but who did you cop from brotha?
Lol, we all would love to know where NY GIANTS copped his legit pair from but, he's been pretty cryptic since. 
laugh.gif

tired.gif
why not inbox him, i know some people don't like putting their spots out there for whatever reasons which i could understand at times, still it's kinda lame to post pics and not tell anyone where you got em from but it is what it is.

I'm sure dude just ordered from one of the sites and just got lucky with his pair. Y'all keep gassing dude up like he did anything special and that's why he hasn't posted the site. Thirst for E-fame/props,
30t6p3b.gif

the way the laces are tucked in those pics make them an eyesore.. I doubt those are the "official" pics

WOW...............1100 pre orders for the Concord XI's in Canada. ALL PRE ORDERS HAVE BEEN ON HOLD UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. SZ's 11.5 & 14 ARE SOLD OUT ENTIRELY. (I just received that message an hour ago from

Canada is supposed to receive 1700 pairs in mens sizes (Canadian Foot Lockers). I have a feeling theyre gonna hold off on anymore pre orders so that they can create some hype for the brand up here and get people lined up in order to generate buzz on their 2012 releases.

So glad I pre ordered when I did cause everything pre ordered before Nov 7, 2011 is guaranteed and already secured with Nike and Foot Locker

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

^ Those aren't official pics. JB uses the same white background for all their pics.

Ya I edited the post saying BNYCOnline took the pics but theyre an authorized dealer according to sneakernews.com........so I wouldnt say it is official either

Originally Posted by DRO3000

WOW...............1100 pre orders for the Concord XI's in Canada. ALL PRE ORDERS HAVE BEEN ON HOLD UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. SZ's 11.5 & 14 ARE SOLD OUT ENTIRELY. (I just received that message an hour ago from

Canada is supposed to receive 1700 pairs in mens sizes (Canadian Foot Lockers). I have a feeling theyre gonna hold off on anymore pre orders so that they can create some hype for the brand up here and get people lined up in order to generate buzz on their 2012 releases.

So glad I pre ordered when I did cause everything pre ordered before Nov 7, 2011 is guaranteed and already secured with Nike and Foot LockerHoly crap that ios
Oh man, I'm glad i pre-ordered my pair too.

Back
Top Bottom