Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

^ Naw brother. Popped tongues are a must.

even though i wore them with jeans.. i rather wear shorts with them.. to bad its cold out already
frown.gif

I want two pairs. because i know the whole worlds wants them but they are not going to get em. Expect a 400 dollar resell price like the space jams

Originally Posted by 1man2lives

I want two pairs. because i know the whole worlds wants them but they are not going to get em. Expect a 400 dollar resell price like the space jams

and expect alot of those pairs to sit and alot of the completed listings on ebay to be either schill bid auctions or auctions won by bidders that don't pay.  aside from those who cash in off the people who have to have them by christmas,  after that the demand will die down as people move on to the next shoe.

check the buy sell sections on here, and it's not suprising to see 09 space jams and 2010 cool greys listed for reasonable prices.  the same will happen with the concords.  once everyone that's willing to pay top dollar does, all the pairs with unrealistic prices will sit.

^ Exactly. After all the fee's and shipping and potential scammers, it's just not worth it. I'll cop 2 (maybe 3) for myself and I'll call it a wraps.

Originally Posted by jman772

Originally Posted by PlaybaLL

me wearing mine yesterday

If there's one sneaker I would never tuck jeans behind the tongue WEAR WITH JEANS it's the Jordan XI. Kicks look great fit not so much. My opinion. And to the dude asking about the fit these prolly fit like recent XIs I'm sure they've used the same mold/shape.
FIXED.

SHORTS ONLY.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

May I present and Authentic pair of Concords worn by a Jordan Brand Athlete...
nerd.gif

d12-all-star-recap-03.jpg

damn, those look good. nice to see gil on the court as well
pimp.gif

What are those VI's arenas is wearing??

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Originally Posted by Zyzz

nerd.gif

damn, those look good. nice to see gil on the court as well
pimp.gif

What are those VI's arenas is wearing??
Customs done by Mizzee Customs. He was supposed to wear them in the Playoffs but the Magic got eliminated before that could happen.

^ Exactly. After all the fee's and shipping and potential scammers, it's just not worth it. I'll cop 2 (maybe 3) for myself and I'll call it a wraps.

so true,  i could see dudes trying to scam on craigslist locally too by either trying to rob people  or pay em with fake $100 bills or what have you.   for most of my recent local pickup sales, i've been meeting the buyers in front of my bank, showing them the shoes, then having them deposit the funds before i give them the shoes just in the case they try and pay with fake bills.

resell wise, its going to be comedy seeing ebay on the release date. the market is going to be overflooded with tons of people trying to get rich off these and pricing them around $500.

aside from that, just like i said in the cool grey thread last year and the space jam thread the year before and 11/12 cdp in 08  and so on.  it's as simple as this for those who want the shoes.   there's no excuse for you not to be able to secure a pair unless you live in a small state like utah or north dakota where it's minimal shoe spots.

it's not that hard to ask questions at your local shoe spots,  ask how many pairs their getting,  what time the store is going to open,  know where to camp out at, and hell you've had most of this year to get in good with an employee at your local spots. by now you should have an idea of how things are looking around your way and plan accordingly.  if you use common sense and logic, most of the time it's not that hard to secure your pair.

nerd.gif

the reversed Jumpman looks OK from that view, but the patent leather cut is still ridiculous 
indifferent.gif

But at least the overall shape of the shoe is on point 
wink.gif

Look at those PE VI 
pimp.gif

That pic of Q wearing them is the first pic ive seen that actually makes them look bad.  The patent leather cut looks incredibly low.  Oh well.....will still cop 
frown.gif
Top 3 fav jordan of all time.

there are shoes where popping the tongue is cool like the Air Jordan 1 to 6.
Other Jordans i never wear them with the tongue popping out / tuck the jeans
behind the tongue.
Generally i lace them like they are being worn on basketball court, so i
lace at least 6 holes. Lacing less might be looking cool but if the shoe
has a loose fit, your heel will rub off the innerside of the shoe causing
early damage inside.

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

so true,  i could see dudes trying to scam on craigslist locally too by either trying to rob people  or pay em with fake $100 bills or what have you.   for most of my recent local pickup sales, i've been meeting the buyers in front of my bank, showing them the shoes, then having them deposit the funds before i give them the shoes just in the case they try and pay with fake bills.

resell wise, its going to be comedy seeing ebay on the release date. the market is going to be overflooded with tons of people trying to get rich off these and pricing them around $500.

aside from that, just like i said in the cool grey thread last year and the space jam thread the year before and 11/12 cdp in 08  and so on.  it's as simple as this for those who want the shoes.   there's no excuse for you not to be able to secure a pair unless you live in a small state like utah or north dakota where it's minimal shoe spots.

it's not that hard to ask questions at your local shoe spots,  ask how many pairs their getting,  what time the store is going to open,  know where to camp out at, and hell you've had most of this year to get in good with an employee at your local spots. by now you should have an idea of how things are looking around your way and plan accordingly.  if you use common sense and logic, most of the time it's not that hard to secure your pair.
yea, I was thinking of scooping up a couple of pairs and selling them that same night for a small profit. I know some people will buy them on the 23rd for $280 shipped. After shipping and fees its a smaller profit but, it's still profit.

BTW does the last pages of this thread repeat posts on every page or is it just my computer?

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by jman772

Originally Posted by PlaybaLL

me wearing mine yesterday

If there's one sneaker I would never tuck jeans behind the tongue WEAR WITH JEANS it's the Jordan XI. Kicks look great fit not so much. My opinion. And to the dude asking about the fit these prolly fit like recent XIs I'm sure they've used the same mold/shape.
FIXED.

SHORTS ONLY.

agreed 
grin.gif

...where are all the early drops occurring...or should I try to pick up early or just wait on my guaranteed pairs from local store manager...

Back
Top Bottom