Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

I don't get why people ASSUME that we will buy the sneakers...at least I don't...and i'm pretty sure everybody else won't....just because you see this thread pop up with 100 pages of pickup pictures, it doesn't mean the people who didn't like them bought it...so stop with the assumptions.

Originally Posted by Sneak King

This may be overkill, but someone that has OG's, DMP's 0'1's and any of the 2011 XI's should measure the patent leather heights to see what the real differences are. I've got Original Spacejams and Breds...Both from '01. So I would do it myself, but clearly, my sample size is not what we need. Somebody PLEASE! Do the math!!!

You don't need a ruler or calculus to see the difference fam

BronLe...the original XI's will be just fine. They don't crumble like the III-VIII....those are a different story

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by Sneak King

This may be overkill, but someone that has OG's, DMP's 0'1's and any of the 2011 XI's should measure the patent leather heights to see what the real differences are. I've got Original Spacejams and Breds...Both from '01. So I would do it myself, but clearly, my sample size is not what we need. Somebody PLEASE! Do the math!!!

You don't need a ruler or calculus to see the difference fam

BronLe...the original XI's will be just fine. They don't crumble like the III-VIII....those are a different story

Eventually them soles will start speaking to you.

aBs79.jpg

Ka88E.jpg
aAjF6.jpg
HIV8o.jpg

can't believe I did it...but just pullled the trigger with salmdunk on a size 11...

came out t 278 shipped, which is about $65 over retail and tax/shipping....

I know Jay is legit and the only concern is shipping and the minor glue stains one can expect...

will try and score a pair or two at retail and I'm done NT....been waiting way too long to get my hands on a pair of Concord XI (my first pair back in '96)

my girl just got pissed @ me i told her im gettin 3 of these (around $570) but would only need $400 if she got me one as a Christmas gift 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BronLe

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by thebeast23

Bro....... What? retros are considered OGs?To who?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

That dude doesn't know what the hell he is talking about.   In ten years the retros will be the OG's??? WOW!    I guess he forgot what OG means.  
I'm saying bro in 10 years, you won't be able to wear 2000s, just as you can't wear 4's from 1989. So eventually the things we consider Retros will be the OG's, just as some dudes consider the 5's and such from 2000 "OG's" (although that's partly because of the Nike Air, but that's another topic) even though it wasn't the first time they came out...

People still rock OG's no problem.  If you know how to store them, it won't be a problem.   OG 1's are still being worn til this day.
Those OG XI's ninjahood pics you posted are beat to hell, of course the sole is gonna come off  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I still find it very very hard to believe the shoe is not in production yet. Its damn near august.

$180 + Cali tax = $198 
sick.gif

#+% Jordan Brand. This is @#%%+#$%. 

I will buy them but I will be smh thinking, "I'm buying some Js that will sit in the closet, that money could have been for something better"

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

That dude doesn't know what the hell he is talking about.   In ten years the retros will be the OG's??? WOW!    I guess he forgot what OG means.  
I'm saying bro in 10 years, you won't be able to wear 2000s, just as you can't wear 4's from 1989. So eventually the things we consider Retros will be the OG's, just as some dudes consider the 5's and such from 2000 "OG's" (although that's partly because of the Nike Air, but that's another topic) even though it wasn't the first time they came out...

People still rock OG's no problem.  If you know how to store them, it won't be a problem.   OG 1's are still being worn til this day.
Those OG XI's ninjahood pics you posted are beat to hell, of course the sole is gonna come off  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
THIS..............nobody I know calls 00 Vs "OGs", but I know what you're getting at, but still imo it was a silly thing to say, especially on NT.

Originally Posted by bence23

I still find it very very hard to believe the shoe is not in production yet. Its damn near august.
its in production right now i think.

Originally Posted by ColdCity

my girl just got pissed @ me i told her im gettin 3 of these (around $570) but would only need $400 if she got me one as a Christmas gift 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
MY GIRL ALREADY STATED SHE WILL BE BUYING ALL 3 OF MY PAIRS.

SHE OWES ME AFTER THE NEW CAR I JUST BOUGHT FOR HER
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by ColdCity

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
MY GIRL ALREADY STATED SHE WILL BE BUYING ALL 3 OF MY PAIRS.

SHE OWES ME AFTER THE NEW CAR I JUST BOUGHT FOR HER
laugh.gif
im still working on only buying 1 & getting 2 as gifts
laugh.gif
...... she said when will i get my pair....i told her around the same time you got your cg's (late jan for $130 smooth) 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

You must just made that up. I ain't never heard nobody in my life call any retro's from any year "OG's".

Dude, sole separation is repairable. I did it myself with
All my 2000/2001 xi retros and eben the og xiii.
Ive. Been wearing them a lot since gluing them
Together and so far all ok for several months.

Btw, retros will never become originals,
Even if they are made 99,9% identical.
Best retros were made from 1994 to 2000.
Since 2001 the retro jordans were never
Close to the ogs. And sometimes very
Disappointing.

Originally Posted by hostos

besides all the talk about people hating the design etc etcc
most of us are gonna cop anyways so the real question here is:

NEED SOME HELP FROM THE PROS ON GETTING SHOES

any tips, suggestions or tricks on what are the best possibilities of scoring these without going to the stores (online, phone,etc...)

what are the best sites to buy online?
best companies to call?

best way to try and buy these when they release.
cause i wanna cop 3 pairs.

i started collecting just recently and never have tried copping in huge releases like this.
im kinda scared i gonna miss out and then have to get my !+! handed to me with resellers
any help will be appreciated.

thanks

So from reading the last few pages....Air-Randy and VMV Inc no bueno cause hey are "high quality B-Grades"
Slamdunkspace is legit no b-grades? What about marqueesole? Never bought off these sites cause I've always been skeptical any one clear this up for me, thanks!

Originally Posted by hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS

Originally Posted by jumpman cbt2

Originally Posted by hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS

13118341280.jpg

Just a quick view of All 3. 1995 Og's at top. 2000 Retros in the middle, and the 2011's in 3rd pic). I like the 2000's and the 2011's better than the 95's. The Patent cut on the 2011 Model doesn't bother me at all. It isn't that low compared to the 2000 Retro. In fact I like em' a lot & I think the new 2011 Model looks better than the OG's AND the 2000's. I can't wait to see em' in person Great Job By JB!
dude, the pic in the middle is rather a customized, fake or PSed DMP XI! Look at the jumpman and the patent cutting!
The patent cut of the 2000/2001 XI had a slightly higher cut and the outsoles are never that icy clear but rather dull

with yellow tint from the start.

If the 2011 looks like the latest MN pic, it would be still good. But the pic by kicks-lab is quite shocking!

THanks for correcting that!

Kids sizes.

Hey y'all when do you think we'll see more pics of these bad boy's? (as many as they've been made). I gotta felling we gonna see some more pics of these in a couple of weeks!

Cant believe this thread is 116 pages long and shoe does not drop for almost another 5 months.

Originally Posted by erick10

$180 + Cali tax = $198 
sick.gif

I will buy them but I will be smh thinking, "I'm buying some Js that will sit in the closet, that money could have been for something better"

Exactly...but life is short and you need to stop and think, "How mad am I going to be if I don't get a pair?" For me, getting my favorite Jordans is a hobby so I have to get a pair of these (unless JB kills the shoes i.e. Ashy Flu Game XII).

Originally Posted by CuteUglyhaha

Originally Posted by erick10

$180 + Cali tax = $198 
sick.gif

Exactly...but life is short and you need to stop and think, "How mad am I going to be if I don't get a pair?" For me, getting my favorite Jordans is a hobby so I have to get a pair of these (unless JB kills the shoes i.e. Ashy Flu Game XII).
IM PISSED I PAID 150 FOR THE FLU GAMES!!!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by bence23

SMH @ everyone coppin 3
...just hope these 3 pairs people are trying to cop get stored not end up on ebay or the buy/sel forum! what im i saying 
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

one pair for me and thats all i need will be put into my rotation and last very well...lets get ready fellas its about to get reall on a whole nother level.

breds check space jams check and these will complete my need for 11s cant wait!
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom