Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

lol @ yall blowing up on dp2412

But yall didn't hear about that dude who got stabbed and died during the Retro Blue Foams release?

Be safe, I'd rock Sketchers before I die for some kicks...

Originally Posted by BronLe

lol @ yall blowing up on dp2412

But yall didn't hear about that dude who got stabbed and died during the Retro Blue Foams release?

Be safe, I'd rock Sketchers before I die for some kicks...

Im with you on this. Its crazy how a material good like a sneaker causes one to kill another for them. Payless shoes for me rather than 6 feet under

would have loved to see them come in the OG box like they did with the jordan 3 retros this year, the New box is nice but it kinda makes me even more
mad.gif
 , Its like buying rims on a car with a blow head gasket, year the car looks better but you need to fix the engine first.....................  

another thing thats been bothering me is I seen alot of commets in here where people complain about what they hate on the Jordan XI and then its is followed by a " you know you are going to buy it anyway" got me wondering if people are actually going out and spending 170+ shoes the dont like
eek.gif
? I know they sell out ever year over hype from people who dont even know how the OG looked or when they came out, but I didnt think Brainwashed NT memebers were the ones buying multiple pairs of shoes they werent 100% feeling.
michael-jordan-partying-with-2-women-at-club1.jpg
 some of yall need to insert your faces on these 2 women
roll.gif

these look very different from previous releases of this shoe, but it looks more comfortable too, i might just just have to triple up..

the box looks very nice
pimp.gif
....just wish they put that much effort in the shoe to make it the best
ohwell.gif

You guys think $235 plus shipping is a fair price? Total comes out to $268. I'm debating to pull the trigger but still looks too high.

Slamdunk Space says shoes will be shipping middle of August? Def would be nice to get them that early but not sure its worth the extra cost...

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

How do you order from slam dunk space all I see are chinese characters when I try to pick a location.

first pick your country, then the states are shown

Originally Posted by zebraska24

Slamdunk Space says shoes will be shipping middle of August? Def would be nice to get them that early but not sure its worth the extra cost...

Beats camping and risk getting robbed on a cold winter day for your hard work.

Originally Posted by l0peter0l

6_5.jpg

6_4.jpg

nice~~~
mad.gif

Dayum these new pics are FIYAH! The lightly tinted blue soles look perfect! I plan on buying at least four pairs on Release Day. I Will get more than four if my money allows.These Concords will definitely break a lot of necks

Those new pics are great! My biggest issue is the patent cut, and it isnt too bad on those at all!

Originally Posted by zebraska24

$75 dollars more than retail to get them 5 months early? dont see a problem with that IMO

if you guys order you can send me your order numbers and i can update you on them
happy.gif

We will find out next month went ahead and ordered a pair from slam dunk. first time buying early fingers crossed

Back
Top Bottom