Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

Originally Posted by aNYth1ng

Originally Posted by NoobLee

there is no leftover materials, and the promo 4s+ BHM 3s B Grades+ SJ restocks are completely fakes.  the materials they used on the replicas are not leftovers, they are not from the original factories nor from the original sources. 

Can't wait to see Thunder Promo 4s. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

NoobLee, they did a run of the Ray Allen 13s *replicas*.  just be on the look out...
sick.gif

eek.gif

aNYth1ng wrote:

NoobLee, they did a run of the Ray Allen 13s *replicas*.  just be on the look out...
sick.gif

I saw them bro, posted some pics in the Ray Allen thread, hideous 
laugh.gif

I think they only made 1,000 pairs of fake ones.

it's getting outta hand... the nike factories are a complete lockdown NOW, especially the XI lines. 
legit pairs are impossible to leak, so what are they gonna do??  they manufacture XIs on their own, replicas flooding the market...

Originally Posted by bOba BaLLa

Just curious for those who ordered already from Air-Randy or SDS. If the shoes do turn out to be bad and you get your money back, do you have to pay for the return shipping out of your own pocket?

Just wondering because if I did decide to order knowing that I'm somewhat protected by PayPal and my Credit Card, I'm not so sure I want to deal with the inconvenience and also have to pay for return shipping.

I sent slamdunkspae 10 emails asking for a return. No response.  You must open a dispute with paypal. You have 45 days. Good luck man!

aNYth1ng wrote:
sick.gif

laugh.gif

it's getting outta hand... the nike factories are a complete lockdown NOW, especially the XI lines. 
legit pairs are impossible to leak, so what are they gonna do??  they manufacture XIs on their own, replicas flooding the market...
Be safe out there MS, I know someone is for sure gonna get in trouble, AR sold a pair to someone that shouldn't have seen these 11s.
Man.... CRAZY OUT HERE.

aNYth1ng wrote:
sick.gif

laugh.gif

in light of the allegations and somewhat co-sign of the topic of shady pairs, you should give NT a discount on AUTHENTIC pairs Ming. Drop your price and i'll order.

I just want to know whatever NoobLee knows, not saying we deserve to know, but you should just share what you know with people who are in a position as ours. As I said I am keeping my pair ordered from Randy until I get them and check them out myself. *@!@ I will be the one to cut them in half just to make sure if I have to, I really don't care, I will cop a pair on RD too just so I can have my mind at ease. But more or less, I just want to know if these people that are so "known" to have these connects and get these early releases are single handedly ruining the sneaker game for myself and everyone else on forums like NT and ISS, etc.

I mean you have to remember, there are boutiques and other stores out here that ORDER from these people thinking they have good connects, and now we are realizing they could be getting fakes without knowing, and then selling them to people unknowingly. All because the "greed" of people like SDS and AR who are getting these made OUTSIDE of nike factories?

Just changed my entire view of the sneaker game that I love and have been in for a long time...

Has anyone notice that it seems like only AR and SDS, and sites that sell fakes were the only sites who received a "restock" of SJ

I remember someone was posting earlier in this thread, about a certain site receiving a 1000 pairs of SJs and that site sold fakes. Not to to mention that, Marqueesole didnt get a restock

I understand why nooblee said timing is everything, it seems like dude is trying to help ppl get a refund before they are stuck with suspect kicks

I have a pair of early release pair of Jams i got from AR in 09, i removed the insole and where the air unit should be located it feels like a tack are an nail is directly in the middle of the heel.

If someone paypal me 50 bucks i ll cut them open and post pics to see if they are real are suspect

maan.. the hype on these is insane.. this thread is entertainment.. cant believe ya'll talkin bout milky and clear tho.. lol..

IMG_2091.JPG dude around my way got a pair early.... he had them since last week and they aren't from SDS or A/R.....

What's hilarious to me is people were questioning NoobLee earlier just because of his post count, now cats are hanging onto his every word.
laugh.gif
Proving again that you never know who's posting or what info they have.

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

Why is everyone so impatient? Why can't you guys wait till december and buy them in a legit retail store.
Because it is madness in RD when people have to sleep on the streets overnight for these. It's not what it's used to and even if you go to a mall and get these there's not a guarantee that you'll get them that's why the resale value is 300 to 400 the first week of release due to everyone wanting them they'll pay resale. So thus the early orders from china. Everyone can't and don't have time to camp out or will risk their job for these. It is unfortunate that air randy and sds we don't know if they're fake or real. So hopefully people aren't getting screwed and randy and sds is laughing at them. Because it is their hard earned money.

its funny how nobody was saying SDS was selling "fakes" before this thread.. i just hope everyone gets their shoes and likes them.. its funny how these early shoes are supposedly "fakes" if you look at that video i posted you can clearly see the differences from those and these early releases

aNYth1ng wrote:
sick.gif

laugh.gif

I just talked to current NT member(that is a former Nike employee) about this, and told me the same thing.

AR almost got me.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by snkrhd75

What's hilarious to me is people were questioning NoobLee earlier just because of his post count, now cats are hanging onto his every word.
laugh.gif
Proving again that you never know who's posting or what info they have.

thats why you can't always judge a members contributions by his post count
smile.gif

Originally Posted by racsjh

IMG_2091.JPG dude around my way got a pair early.... he had them since last week and they aren't from SDS or A/R.....
Picture aint showing up homie.

SMFH if all this stuff is true we are !@#$ed. That pair of Grapes you just traded for? FAKE. Bought off AR couple years ago. Those bad $+% carmines you got? FAKE. Someone purchased off SDS, traded them and now you have a 100% identical replica. Those concord XI your getting in december? FAKE. I took out the real ones, put in the ones I bought off AR and returned them to the store. You guys get the idea...

SDS is saying on twitter that all of their product comes from nike and that nike doesnt make fakes..

Originally Posted by jecca650

Originally Posted by racsjh

Picture aint showing up homie.

SMFH if all this stuff is true we are !@#$ed. That pair of Grapes you just traded for? FAKE. Bought off AR couple years ago. Those bad $+% carmines you got? FAKE. Someone purchased off SDS, traded them and now you have a 100% identical replica. Those concord XI your getting in december? FAKE. I took out the real ones, put in the ones I bought off AR and returned them to the store. You guys get the idea...
I have no idea how to put up pics. sorry about that....
frown.gif

Originally Posted by badboy074

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

Why is everyone so impatient? Why can't you guys wait till december and buy them in a legit retail store.
Because it is madness in RD when people have to sleep on the streets overnight for these. It's not what it's used to and even if you go to a mall and get these there's not a guarantee that you'll get them that's why the resale value is 300 to 400 the first week of release due to everyone wanting them they'll pay resale. So thus the early orders from china. Everyone can't and don't have time to camp out or will risk their job for these. It is unfortunate that air randy and sds we don't know if they're fake or real. So hopefully people aren't getting screwed and randy and sds is laughing at them. Because it is their hard earned money.

I understand that, but at the same time, with a lot of people complaining that these sites might be fake or are fake, then stop waisting time trying to find out if they are or not. The only way you can tell if a shoe is 100% real is buying them from a retail store. A picture can be real but you might get fakes in the mail. The only site i believe is real is Marqueesole. I've done numerous of transactions with him and only because ive done deals with jordandeep and he recommened Marqueesole to be very legit and so far on Marqueesole side of the coin I'm sure he is real.

Back
Top Bottom