Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

you guys are finally beginning to understand the severity of the issue at hand.... you can hate on flightclub all you want but if not for them i would never have known that i had a A+++ quality replica from SlamDunkSpace, and never posted in this thread. if jordan brand doesn't stop this soon, the sneaker game is effed.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by KG21

Originally Posted by eddo1005

Right............except you probably havent read this thread enough.  Someone has already mentioned that he bought pairs early and on RD and then swapped the shoes and returned the ones he bought early to the store.

You would be really naive (borderline dumb) to think this isnt happening on a even larger scale.  But i guess you're safe, if you always camp out for the latest releases.
You are correct, I don't have time to read 240+ pages of nonsense. How many people are actually buying early releases only to return them after they cop on RD? That defeats the purpose of buying early. You buy early because you want to wear the shoes early. You can't return worn shoes.

But let me get this straight, somebody pays $300+ for an early pair, keeps it DS for 4-6 months, camps outside a store for 6+ hours, goes home to switch out the fakes and then returns to the fakes to the store?
roll.gif
laugh.gif
At the end of the day, he just paid $300+ for something he could've got for retail price and not to mention they went through all that work too.

Also, the stores are specifically told by DMs and the higher ups to not allow returns on highly sought after retros, especially the XIs. Happening on an even larger scale huh? Not so much.

I buy my shoes from Eastbay and/or line up at the store. I really don't give a %$*@ about fakes being returned to stores. I don't buy returned shoes so it doesn't affect me.

I'LL ANSWER THIS SINCE I WAS THE ONE WHO BOUGHT AN EARLY PAIR AND RETURNED THEM TO FINISHLINE.

1. I BOUGHT WHITE/VARSITY RED 6'S 2 MONTHS EARLY FOR $225.
2. RECEIVED SHOES AND INSTANTLY AND KNEW THEY WERE FUGAZZI.
3. YES, I KEPT THEM DEADSTOCK UNTIL RELEASE DAY BECAUSE I KNEW OPERATION"RETURN" WAS GOING INTO EFFECT. 
4. OPERATION WAS STARTED BECAUSE I DID NOT PAY  WITH PAYPAL AND COULD NOT RETURN THEM BECAUSE THESE OVERSEAS SELLERS WOULD NOT ANSWER MY EMAIL OR ISSUE A RETURN.
5. NO 6 HOUR CAMP. WALKED IN AT 12 NOON ON RELEASE DAY. BOUGHT A LEGIT PAIR. WENT HOME AND SWITCHED OUT. BROUGHT THE FUGAZZI PAIR BACK FOR A RETURN WITHIN THE HOUR.
6. DID I LOSE OUT ON MONEY. YEP. BUT IT WAS WORTH IT TO HAVE A LEGIT PAIR INSTEAD OF EATING THE ENTIRE LOSS.
7. NOT SURE WHAT STORES DO AROUND YOU AS FAR AS THE DM AND RETURNS BUT AROUND ME ALL FOOTACTIONS, FOOTLOCKERS, FINISHLINES TAKE RETURNS NO QUESTIONS ASKED. 

NOT SURE WHAT OTHERS WOULD OF DONE IF THEY WAS IN MY POSITION BUT I KNOW DAMN WELL I WAS NOT GONNA TAKE THAT HIT IN STRIDE.

I see Nigerians have left the e-mail, banking scams and are dabbling in return fraud.

Honestly, this is the reason I have never, and will never buy shoes early. If you really buy shoes like that, and have been doing so for awhile, you know that it is not hard to come up on a connect at a legit shoe store. I do know and have been a part of the chaos on release date so i made it a point to find a hook up. No I didn't consciously look for one, but found a few through simple networking. I haven't waited in a line for a pair of shoes since I was 21 (24 now). Sorry for the random rant, but it's possible to get shoes with ease w/out buying months in advance. As a person who has been buying shoes since the 8th grade I know it is. As for those questioning why dude won't put out EVERYTHING that he may know; it makes perfect sense to me. If the people, or the sites, catch wind of all that has been exposed then all they have to do is fix those changes then re- release the "better" pair. Also the more people that buy, the more dude can expose to prove that these sites are selling fakes and possibly put an end to it. Again sorry for the rant lol.

BRB buying a plane ticket to China to end this debate so we can get back on the kicks!

Seriously though, The shoes from SDS are real, but the boxes and accessories are fake!

Originally Posted by GeNeRaTiOnZ

BRB buying a plane ticket to China to end this debate so we can get back on the kicks!

Seriously though, The shoes from SDS are real, but the boxes and accessories are fake!
What makes you think there shoes are real when the boxes and accessories are fake? The shoes are fake.

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

Has anyone notice that it seems like only AR and SDS, and sites that sell fakes were the only sites who received a "restock" of SJ

I remember someone was posting earlier in this thread, about a certain site receiving a 1000 pairs of SJs and that site sold fakes. Not to to mention that, Marqueesole didnt get a restock

I understand why nooblee said timing is everything, it seems like dude is trying to help ppl get a refund before they are stuck with suspect kicks

I have a pair of early release pair of Jams i got from AR in 09, i removed the insole and where the air unit should be located it feels like a tack are an nail is directly in the middle of the heel.

If someone paypal me 50 bucks i ll cut them open and post pics to see if they are real are suspect
thats what i said a few times but was jsut overlooked.. would fakes also have the air unit? wouldnt it be an open and shut case .. i guess the problem is just tearing and ruining the shoe, fake or not thats $$$ out the door just to prove someone right or wrong..

Has anyone notice that it seems like only AR and SDS, and sites that sell fakes were the only sites who received a "restock" of SJ

I remember someone was posting earlier in this thread, about a certain site receiving a 1000 pairs of SJs and that site sold fakes. Not to to mention that, Marqueesole didnt get a restock

I understand why nooblee said timing is everything, it seems like dude is trying to help ppl get a refund before they are stuck with suspect kicks

I have a pair of early release pair of Jams i got from AR in 09, i removed the insole and where the air unit should be located it feels like a tack are an nail is directly in the middle of the heel.

If someone paypal me 50 bucks i ll cut them open and post pics to see if they are real are suspect

MS, I, didn't carry the restock SJ or CG, Promo 4s, B grades BHM 3s, and fishy Black Cement 3s because I know they are REPLICAS!  They are FAKES.  Fakes and Replicas are cheaper than the originals the profit margin is higher, but they are also poorly made... they are made at small sized non-Nike factories in China at best if not in some sweatshops, there is no guarantee. 

That's not the kind of money I wanna make... you put your reputation on the line when you sell/ship out replicas and fakes, and money cannot buy back your rep. 

Reputation > Money

to be honest with you, I doubt there will be more legit pairs coming out in the next few weeks... unless they loosen up security at the factories, yes: TIMING. That's also the reason for DELAY, wait maybe there is a chance for comeback...  however it's red alert in there, legit supply has been dry for the entire week.

2nd wave of replicas will hit the market within 1 week or 2, yesss those full packages.  be warned!

AR shouldn't have posted that stockroom pic of whatever-grade XIs they were in the first place (I'm not sure what kinds of XIs judging off the pics AR posted), it's a slap in the face for JB, Nike, and the nike factories (now, NIKE/JB had reacted accordingly, everytime he does that it gets ugly...).  

from my understanding, AR rejected the 1st batch of replicas from supplier Chen (he used to deal legit kicks few years back, but the quantity and sizes were tough to have control over so he went on to make his own REPLICA Jordans= better sizes from us8-13 and at whatever quantity he may wish).  AR did ship out a limited amount of legit pairs in boxes with shoetrees, he didn't make money doing so because his price was set based on replicas but the replicas just didn't make the cut... again, legit pairs cost above 1300 rmb (shoes only) Vs. 900-1000 rmb for replicas in full package I suppose you guys can do the math.

Originally Posted by rareair45

What makes you think there shoes are real when the boxes and accessories are fake? The shoes are fake.
They're in denial man ... it's really sad..

Damn Jay is getting bombarded on twitter lol. He says all accessories are 100% real in addition to the shoes.

Originally Posted by Freeze

SDS is saying on twitter that all of their product comes from nike and that nike doesnt make fakes..
I can personally guarantee you that SDS shoes are NOT coming from Nike. Why would Nike give an account to a random reseller overseas and give him hundreds of pairs of the hottest shoes. Never see SDS getting any of the stuff that people don't want. You get the good and the bad with Nike and usually a lot more of the bad. He is getting his shoes from other sources.

Originally Posted by EuGeNiLe GTS

thats what i said a few times but was jsut overlooked.. would fakes also have the air unit? wouldnt it be an open and shut case .. i guess the problem is just tearing and ruining the shoe, fake or not thats $$$ out the door just to prove someone right or wrong..

You can tell by the heel boucyness if they have airsoles or not. I dontthink that matters now though seeing sds will be shipping full legnth airsoles with shoes at the 245 mark 

Marquee sole just co-signed and slapped all you in the face with knowledge. And before any of the condescending comments...Why would Ming try and ruin his early release business by putting it out there that AR and SDS are selling suspect shoes?

Originally Posted by NoobLee

Originally Posted by BigLescobar

Dude is saying fake Space Jams are made with leftover Concord materials.... What is your definition of Fake? Overruns made in the same factories with same materials (which i dont consider fake, but rather "gray") or complete replicas? Like I posted a few days ago, I thnk its possible the space jams are being made on the current Concord production line, being only the sole and upper is the difference. The midsole, carbon and patent panels are all identical. I wouldnt consider these Space Jams fake, but they are definitely gray market for sure

There is no way to make exact replicas of these without having access to the original tooling /molds and the same sourcing of the materials. If they have these things to produce unauthorized extra pairs, the question is what do you consider the shoes? Fake or Real but Unauthorized/Gray Market?

Like I said earlier, after all the crap that Nike pulls, and the fact this problem only exists in their factories because of them associating with organized crime (although in their defense Im sure theres not much choice) and their human rights abuse, I wouldnt feel bad about buying a pair, and wouldnt consider them fake. To me fake is a replica with non OEM parts. These gray markets are made with OEM parts for sure.

Think Space Jams as CDP Promo 4s. 

OK, so then you are saying the Concords with the milky sole are authentic then correct?  Thats what youve inferred from your other posts.....

Also the reason the boxes are probably fake are because boxes are made months after the shoes are made and are made in a completely seperate area from the actual shoe factories....

i think i might just get a refund from sds,. not saying they are fake.. i just have to protect myself and cop off of eastbay etc... how do i get a refund? and when people get there shoes and they are real then so be it... he did say he will restock all the way until RD

Originally Posted by Nktran001

I still don't know why you guys order from AR.
30t6p3b.gif

THANK YOU!!!! Everyone should of learned from the incident that happened not too long ago. He disappeared for a reason and that reason was so hopefully everyone forgot what happened and clearly y'all have!!!

Originally Posted by aNYth1ng

MS, I, didn't carry the restock SJ or CG, Promo 4s, B grades BHM 3s, and fishy Black Cement 3s because I know they are REPLICAS!  They are FAKES.  Fakes and Replicas are cheaper than the originals the profit margin is higher, but they are also poorly made... they are made at small sized non-Nike factories in China at best if not in some sweatshops, there is no guarantee. 

That's not the kind of money I wanna make... you put your reputation on the line when you sell/ship out replicas and fakes, and money cannot buy back your rep. 

Reputation > Money

to be honest with you, I doubt there will be more legit pairs coming out in the next few weeks... unless they loosen up security at the factories, yes: TIMING. That's also the reason for DELAY, wait maybe there is a chance for comeback...  however it's red alert in there, legit supply has been dry for the entire week.

2nd wave of replicas will hit the market within 1 week or 2, yesss those full packages.  be warned!

AR shouldn't have posted that stockroom pic of whatever-grade XIs they were in the first place (I'm not sure what kinds of XIs judging off the pics AR posted), it's a slap in the face for JB, Nike, and the nike factories (now, NIKE/JB had reacted accordingly, everytime he does that it gets ugly...).  

from my understanding, AR rejected the 1st batch of replicas from supplier Chen (he used to deal legit kicks few years back, but the quantity and sizes were tough to have control over so he went on to make his own REPLICA Jordans= better sizes from us8-13 and at whatever quantity he may wish).  AR did ship out a limited amount of legit pairs in boxes with shoetrees, he didn't make money doing so because his price was set based on replicas but the replicas just didn't make the cut... again, legit pairs cost above 1300 rmb (shoes only) Vs. 900-1000 rmb for replicas in full package I suppose you guys can do the math.
Spot on. Have been trying to warn people that this was going on. Notice that the restocks and the promo shoes were only the models in highest demand..... 

Originally Posted by LadyExpensive

why would legit shoes come with fake boxes? 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by jecca650

Damn Jay is getting bombarded on twitter lol. He says all accessories are 100% real in addition to the shoes.

LMAOO 100 PERCENT LEGIT ACCESSORIES??! I JUST POSTED THE PICTURE OF THE BOX A FEW PAGES BACK. I'LL DO IT AGAIN FOR THOSE THAT MIGHT HAVE MISSED IT.
REAL: 

SLAMDUNKSPACE FAKE: 

NO INDENTATION ON 23. JUST A FLAT STICKER. ALSO BLACK INK IS AN OFF BLACK.

Originally Posted by aNYth1ng

Reputation > Money

Which Chen are you referring to MS? If you are talking about the Pou Chen factories...then whatever is coming out of there is legit. They are an authorized Nike factory and produce over 10 million pairs of shoes for Nike every year, in just a single warehouse location (20,000+ workers, and they have several locations). If you're talking about Chen Davis, then that's a different story. I only know him to sell non authentic products, so I can definitely believe he'd run off to start his own replica making.

Lol this is all pure comedy. Cmon NT, can't we all think for ourselves... One dude comes in drops knowledge that we all now think he knows of the subject and lots follow the lead. No one knows anything regarding these early seller sites, whether we think we do or we don't. Were not Jay, were not Randy. We can't say for sure what goes on. But ppl jump on and drop a bomb then everyone follows their lead... And once their steam dies down, and everythings good again, someone else comes in and drops a bomb, then the previous ppl claiming fake jumps on their wagon, and they start to convince the masses again... And it's a repeated process. Like I said, this is NT, I'm sure everyone in here has their shoe game together and once their pair comes in, they'll distinguish fake or real. I'm not saying these dudes are lying and I'm DEFINITELY not saying I believe them. But I always have my fall back (paypal/refund). Just wait till we start getting the shoes and it will come together... Rather then listen to a few dudes who come in and scream fake, resulting in your cancelled order that you don't even know if it's fake or auth.

Not in denial

I've been around the kicks scene long enough to know a thing or two. Search my name on NT my posts have been stating the same thing about early release pairs from I don't even know how many years back.

It's the same damn argument every year!

I have fam overseas too (Japan and China) that hook me up with kicks and they know how the kicks are got. You already had all the information given to you by multiple sources. The article dude posted pages back is pretty point on.

One of my good buddies went to china and he visited the industrial area with the factories. He stated not even a mile away from the factory were the Nikes are made they have a dude selling the kicks straight from the factory minus the boxes.

The factories are contracted and not owned by Nike. For the most part they police themselves. They need to hustle just like everyone else, so if they have access to the kicks straight from the Nike contracted factory why not make a buck on the side. Especially with their pay and I'm sure the factory owners let it slide too as long as they get a cut.

Originally Posted by lugzzy

why would legit shoes come with fake boxes? 
roll.gif

Because the shoes and boxes/accessories are not made in the same factory. Hell I don't even think the boxes are being produced when the kicks are being produced. I think nooblee pretty much gave you guys a big hint with the label picture.

You obviously don't remember when these early release sites popped up they would never ship with a box, just a generic plastic bag or a generic unlabeled Nike box. As another NTer pointed out people started trippin, so they found a way to get boxes.

Back
Top Bottom