Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

People coming in here not knowing anything trying to drop knowledge we already hip too
laugh.gif

Anyway JB is playing with the official pics, I think we will see them a month before RD so probably around Thanksgiving. The Black Cement 3's just had their official photos put up a few days ago and its a month till RD with them.

Hopefully JB isn't stingy with these, I know they are trying to clamp down on the mom and pop stores around my way even getting a FSR of these so it looks like ill be at someone's mall having to wait
30t6p3b.gif

much appreciated.

haha @ ColdCity. RLTreyce was using it as well and had no idea it was mine til now.i used to post in the sick pics thread but haven't been there in a minute.

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

rd can't come fast enough.
to hold me over, i printed up some custom concord tees with a photo i took a couple years ago:
img6496d.jpg

img6499ec.jpg

img6492j.jpg

bruh this is your pic.
eek.gif
.. this has been my wallpaper for yrs. this is hands down the best pic youve ever taken & this is prbly the only pic of your ive seen

SAME HERE!!!!

ok, so after getting my slamdunkspace pair, i traded them for deadstock bred xis from 01' but they were a little lopsided, so i traded them for a pair of vnds 2000 infrared 6s, which i quickly flipped for a pair of deadstock 2000 space jam XIs. after my $40 paypal refund, i walked away with deadstock 2000 space jams for $238. i have a pair of concords lined up for the employee discount at champs, and im trying to lock up a second pair at the same price. the newer pair of these concords are looking much better, tighter "23" on the rear, not as sloppy, no precreasing (atleast not as bad as the first runs from Jay and Randy, minus that firts run of fakes from Randy)

Originally Posted by matt2126

ok, so after getting my slamdunkspace pair, i traded them for deadstock bred xis from 01' but they were a little lopsided, so i traded them for a pair of vnds 2000 infrared 6s, which i quickly flipped for a pair of deadstock 2000 space jam XIs. after my $40 paypal refund, i walked away with deadstock 2000 space jams for $238. i have a pair of concords lined up for the employee discount at champs, and im trying to lock up a second pair at the same price. the newer pair of these concords are looking much better, tighter "23" on the rear, not as sloppy, no precreasing (atleast not as bad as the first runs from Jay and Randy, minus that firts run of fakes from Randy)
THAT'S A LOT OF FLIPPING BUT YOU DID THE RIGHT THING
pimp.gif

These threads are always the same around these kind of releases but I just hope JB didnt over produce these like they did with the cool greys.

Originally Posted by youngcurse

These threads are always the same around these kind of releases but I just hope JB didnt over produce these like they did with the cool greys.
Why wouldn't you want them to be 'overproduced'? 

Wouldn't it make it easier for everyone who wants a pair to get one?

Originally Posted by iHust1e

Exactly! I hope JB does over produce these so people won't go on a rampage trying to get theres. It would be nice to hear the store manager say "people, don't push...we have plenty of pairs for everyone." but..let's be realistic here, over produced or not these pairs will sell out within the first day specially in big cities. Really thou...why hope that they don't over...ohhhh! okay, nevermind. $ching ching$

Originally Posted by jumpman cbt2

Originally Posted by dbcooper

Size 9
Interesting that your pairs seem to have quite good patent leather cut and the shape is also good.

This pair is my roomates, I got mine from the same guy last night. We worked out a trade so I ended up paying around retail delevered to my house. So I'm pretty stoked. He always comes through pretty good and from what he's telling me there is going to be tons of these around so hopfully everyone won't have an issue getting thiers. This is one shoe I hope they put out a lot of. Screw the whole " I hope they are limited so ppl jelious of my shoes crap" I love concords and seeing them. Its one of those shoes that takes me back to 8th grade haha

Originally Posted by topnotchflip

Originally Posted by iHust1e

Exactly! I hope JB does over produce these so people won't go on a rampage trying to get theres. It would be nice to hear the store manager say "people, don't push...we have plenty of pairs for everyone."

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

One could only wish.

30t6p3b.gif
  @ whoever doesn't want these to be overproduced.

overproduced it a good thing. more money for JB, more pairs for everyone. No one gets killed for shoes. win win for everyone

Just ordered these from slamdunkspace 2 days ago...how long does it take to get a tracking number? Tried to contact the site but no response.....

Originally Posted by AjAyS23

Just ordered these from slamdunkspace 2 days ago...how long does it take to get a tracking number? Tried to contact the site but no response.....

Wow after all thats been said about jay people are still ordering from him. it took me a month to get mine.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Like I said earlier, people love to get got.

5PlTg.gif

^^^dont act like you aint the reason most of NT got duped with the massive amounts of knee time you had with Jay and SDS.

Back
Top Bottom