Air Jordan XI Retro - White/Concord/Black - CONFIRMED - Holiday 2011

So after today with the 3's, I am not even going to attempt to buy it on RD. Does anyone know which early sellers are legit? I'd rather just pay a little more and save me the hassle.

Originally Posted by jaeguyoon

So after today with the 3's, I am not even going to attempt to buy it on RD. Does anyone know which early sellers are legit? I'd rather just pay a little more and save me the hassle.

That move is up to you, if I wanted to buy early I would try to find a mom and pop shop that had them a few days - week before and pay more for them, everyone has a story it seems about a seller over seas.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

if all you guys were smart we would all report AR to Nike. if they get 100+ emails about AR then they should easily do something. If they dont then we know the real deal about Nike and their intentions
Guarantee you they've gotten many, many more e-mails than 100+. AR has been around for years, he was an eBay powerseller doing his same ol' gig back when the White Laser IVs and Black Laser IVs debuted in '05.

I'm betting good money on "the real deal" you speak of.

Whatever you do don't fall for the preorder BS these sites offer. You will regret it as I have before.

Originally Posted by jenks82278

Whatever you do don't fall for the preorder BS these sites offer. You will regret it as I have before.

you are right, I'm not going to risk getting b grades or fakes.  I'm just going to go to my buddy who has a connect that works at foot locker, the only catch is I gotta pay the dude extra to hold it for me.  I guess I'd rather pay more to get real, then pay more to get fakes or b grades.  

+*@ are the souls blue instead of clear...that makes them look !$%%!! stupid...i dont know if i will be copping them now.  another thing...why aren't they under the footwear release dates on jumpman23.com

Originally Posted by shagbulli

+*@ are the souls blue instead of clear...that makes them look !$%%!! stupid...i dont know if i will be copping them now.  another thing...why aren't they under the footwear release dates on jumpman23.com

you mean soles. The blue hue actually look pretty decent. Better then the clear sole that turns yellow even while deadstock. What they should have done is make the soles like the OGs, with less of a blue hue.

Originally Posted by shagbulli

You sir are ignorant. The 1995 OGs had a blue sole, so these do too. And for those who say it wasn't as deep as it is now, you have to factor in 16 years worth of oxidation. I for one am not a fan of icey white soles on XIs. blue tint looks so much better

what happened with the release in your case?

After copping my III's the other morning, I came to the realization that the Concords will be that crazy x3. 
I don't really want that stress, Especially not this holiday season. So I will be passing on these.

I hope everyone comes through with their pairs though. 

I'll be coppping the Chi X's instead, and catching that after Christmas downtime. Easy cop for a personal favorite 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

someone aware me on air randy and 23 penny they are untrusted or what? dont wanna get caught slippin..

Originally Posted by LeoUnot

^air-randy confirmed fake

he confirmed whats fake, his shoes?
laugh.gif

how is KixandtheCity.com (a reputable online sneaker site) posting and backing Randy's "45" samples? thought they were fake?

One thing I'm starting to realize is that no matter what you do, you just can't satisfy people nowadays. People will have somethin to complain about no matter what you do. No trying to point anyone in particular out, just saying. I can't wait for these joints personally.

So I asked Air-Randy via his Facebook page since these new $195 Concords are "Real", were the ones everyone brought in August fake.... Dude deleted my comment and straight blocked me 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom